Teleport Ring | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Teleport Ring

Andy!! Still waiting to fix my Tele ring!!! Am on minimum wage and I can’t afford to buy another Tele!!! 4 years I keep Tele without an issue and bang in 4H my Tele is gone gone!!! The amount of people complaining in this thread you must take appropriate action!! Example being fix my fykin Tele ring!!!

Andy!! Still waiting to fix my Tele ring!!! Am on minimum wage and I can’t afford to buy another Tele!!! 4 years I keep Tele without an issue and bang in 4H my Tele is gone gone!!! The amount of people complaining in this thread you must take appropriate action!! Example being fix my fykin Tele ring!!!

That's the exact way to get him to NOT change it back. He's under no obligation to do anything any of us "tell" him to do. If this thread is full of demands like that he will just ignore it. If you want him to change something, calmly explain the situation, give constructive advice on why you feel it is bad for the game, and be polite.

That's the exact way to get him to NOT change it back. He's under no obligation to do anything any of us "tell" him to do. If this thread is full of demands like that he will just ignore it. If you want him to change something, calmly explain the situation, give constructive advice on why you feel it is bad for the game, and be polite.
lol I do know he ain’t gonna respond and prolly he will look into my account and ban me if anything. If I have paid for something it simply means I need get my money’s worth unless I am an idiot who bought fake goods and complaining about its quality. Anyhow I was being sarcastic with being rude just trying get this guys attention.

The fact that it costs 1500GG for a tele ring and the fact that the mechanism of how dura drops has changed? or due to bug? whatever without any official annoucement will make every1 pissed off theres no doubt about that. By the way as GM say he'll look into it, well just give him some time, no point rushing the fella probs has a lot to do to irl. Mine has dropped total of 2 dura's as of now btw.

ive not lost a single dura on my recall pieces idk if i was lucky or not but only had the trouble on tele rings .

I bought a fresh recall set about 2 weeks ago and it already dropped some dura, I'm 99% I've never been hit while wearing it, might have been drunk and forgotten though so you could be right haha

Back