Announcement - Snowbrook Christmas 2023 | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Snowbrook Christmas 2023

I wouldn't expect too much from the Guild hunts.. Its more about giving those who enjoy the Guild experience have some extra options and frees up space in the other areas for those who don't..
Heh heh, that's any unrealistic expectations managed 😅

Can we have the first few maps SZ? so we can use pets and not get them fucking stolen. pointless being a wizz with pets. no drop anyway so guilds are just going to bully people out of hunting

Can we have the first few maps SZ? so we can use pets and not get them fucking stolen. pointless being a wizz with pets. no drop anyway so guilds are just going to bully people out of hunting
Agreed and no pk would be great took the fun right out of the even it being free zone that my view anyway

Just the first 3 maps so people can enjoy the event without knobheads pking lol not even anything to pk over. this bullshit ruins it

Whilst I like wars, I do like to level in peace. Whilst some enemy members leave me alone (thank you) some don't.

I don't play a wiz but there is a risk of loosing their pets right now. I know loads having being going to BDP etc to get pets just for event but they are useless atm.

@Scorpian just let be 1st and 2nd floor be sz so be happy event christmas 🙂
not all like to be dsturb and constant be hunting like they did few days...when u put the warmup event few days ago ,some people constantly dsturbing the hunt for pk..they even block the area of cave and i got proof of that..they will do same on this event...and it wont be a happy christmas event then.
anyway..merry christmas hope u considered🙂

GG cave blues and reds not dropping anything at all just flowers ran 10 caves made a note of drops
only the boss drops 1 item and red spearers drop and thats like 1-2 items if lucky , xs r crap runes like lighning etc
Thats with Moon POT and Amulet ,

GG cave blues and reds not dropping anything at all just flowers ran 10 caves made a note of drops
only the boss drops 1 item and red spearers drop and thats like 1-2 items if lucky , xs r crap runes like lighning etc
Thats with Moon POT and Amulet ,
Maybe luck not on your side, that definitely doesn't match my experience. I've been getting plenty item drops

I long to see the day where entitled wizards aren’t complaining about the game being slightly more difficult without their op pets

Averaged 4 items out of each 30gg cave and nothing special yet out of about 15 of them. erad drop pot etc..

xp is low for 30gg. getting around 1% each cave on a pot and its a moon.

Mob density on lower floors of grotto in the palace seems low also. 2 people on a map in palace 1 and only 800 mobs?

Not gonna lie, feels like 1/2 half of last years christmas.

Last edited:
As a pve guild leader I was hoping to see at least one pve friendly map like Halloween had.

Guess there's always next time.

As a pve guild leader I was hoping to see at least one pve friendly map like Halloween had.

Guess there's always next time.
we went on challenge lastnyt..ithink its more likely will benefits like ur lvl of guild..nothing special on it..tbh i rather pass it down to low lvl guild and we not even bothered about it..not even asking to get it better ,at the end is should have been a happy christmas hunting to everyone and fairly tbh not the 1 who is alpha benefits all.. oh well

Back