Announcement - Snowbrook Christmas 2022 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Snowbrook Christmas 2022

Yeah hopefully he doubles the exp for noobs like me, then I can get level 192 and make a verified comment on the event.

At 194 with exp pot and a few exp mythic items on I make 0.28% per 30gg private cave, will try on other chars later. Seems exp in about what I expected tbf. But not really any point in me spending gg on this event. Was hoping to just have a bit of fun in the free caves but since the highest one let's level 180 in I can't imagine getting enough mobs to be worthwhile. Definitely should be 190+ at least. I'm not just saying that to be greedy, but for those level 180 players it'll be impossible to compete

i´ve played like 6 Xmas events on this server and must admit that this is probably the worst Xmas event ever created.
Sorry.

Just my thought on first day impressions of the event. I only really been in the yh cave atm and the xp great no complaints there drops on the other hand not so good don’t get me wrong I’m not expecting to go in the Gg caves and get best drops in game but I spent pretty much the whole time yesterday I was on in Gg cave and the best rune I got was xs hp and 1 good myth item haven’t seen any game shop items drop yet obviously there going to be bit more rare I expect as there game shop items. It’s only the first day tho so can’t really say a whole lot I’m sure I’ll be saying drops are op when I get something good lmao. Thank you for the event

At 194 with exp pot and a few exp mythic items on I make 0.28% per 30gg private cave, will try on other chars later. Seems exp in about what I expected tbf. But not really any point in me spending gg on this event. Was hoping to just have a bit of fun in the free caves but since the highest one let's level 180 in I can't imagine getting enough mobs to be worthwhile. Definitely should be 190+ at least. I'm not just saying that to be greedy, but for those level 180 players it'll be impossible to compete

180+ is a huge bracket considering there are about 68 players in Heroes League alone.

Have you checked the higher floors for greater mob density because I've seen a fair few 180s sticking on the 1st and 2nd floor

Event exp not so great here, levelling is painful instead of fun, maybe i'll pass this time and log on for easter next year :(

F1 doesn't have that annoying mob that spam slows you every 2 secs, but the problem is that it has a very low amount of mobs and it always has people inside, how can 5-7 players share 300 mobs in a big map?

F2 - F3 is okay but I can't solo there as I would die very quickly even if I had Clear ring on lol (which doesn't seem to work unfortunately)
I went there last night with a level 159 wizard we smashed f3 but I was getting around 20-30k exp a mob,
I believe I made around 15% in two hours group hunting, solo I'd gain much less experience as I'd have to kill in f1 which is quite empty

F1 doesn't have that annoying mob that spam slows you every 2 secs, but the problem is that it has a very low amount of mobs and it always has people inside, how can 5-7 players share 300 mobs in a big map?

F2 - F3 is okay but I can't solo there as I would die very quickly even if I had Clear ring on lol (which doesn't seem to work unfortunately)
I went there last night with a level 159 wizard we smashed f3 but I was getting around 20-30k exp a mob,
I believe I made around 15% in two hours group hunting, solo I'd gain much less experience as I'd have to kill in f1 which is quite empty
And I forgot to mention that special mob that you can find from f2 the one with the spear, it's really tank just 1 or 2 can destroy my lure and cause me to die if I'm solo. there's a lot of them in F2, f3 and KR... no need to go there haha way out of my league.

like the azure tiger arcamon? ive been looking everywhere as well someone told me that they drop from the normal event mobs from f1 -f3
You need to stop listening to random advice from people who are guessing lol

Tiger drops from tiger, troll drops from troll, wolf drops from wolf. They run away from you so are easy to spot. Same way all arcamon drop.

As a bonus they can also drop from loot goblins in private caves

You need to stop listening to random advice from people who are guessing lol

Tiger drops from tiger, troll drops from troll, wolf drops from wolf. They run away from you so are easy to spot. Same way all arcamon drop.

As a bonus they can also drop from loot goblins in private caves
Ahhh okay, thank you! And where can the tiger be found?

Am I just blind and dumb? I've been collecting the Presents and it says to hand them into Santa but... Where is he?

Back