Slice | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Slice

I wouldn’t class this as crying. He has made a point here and it makes sense and he has recommended a fix without altering the damage on slice.

Wiz aren't suppose to melee, they run good anyway and cast spells + with pets hitting + bloodstorm (INSTANT FULL HP REGEN). Warriors do the chasing, I don't see any problem here. Wiz can rev a warr in few seconds, also rev ring relog is removed as demanded. What's left for warriors?

Wiz aren't suppose to melee, they run good anyway and cast spells + with pets hitting + bloodstorm (INSTANT FULL HP REGEN). Warriors do the chasing, I don't see any problem here. Wiz can rev a warr in few seconds, also rev ring relog is removed as demanded. What's left for warriors?

Ahhh i dont know maybe the abililty to solo all bosses in a reasonably time bar 1 or 2... ahh yeah you've got it really bad i guess

Was hit by slice last night. 250 damage, don't know if it was every second. But I had no problem surviving it alone with prot ring on and regen stone plus mana and health pots. I'm 151 wiz.

I use to play warrior too and I like the idea that they have. Melee dot attack.

What cool down does Slice have?

Was hit by slice last night. 250 damage, don't know if it was every second. But I had no problem surviving it alone with prot ring on and regen stone plus mana and health pots. I'm 151 wiz.

I use to play warrior too and I like the idea that they have. Melee dot attack.

What cool down does Slice have?

See the option is either wear a pro or build some hp kit no point murking warriors even more, I was fighting Gid his slice procced on me when I was reved I just tted u don't drop inside of a sz so theres ur fix its designed to be a lasting effect abit like fire burn from a tao's ea
Before u complain a tao's fire burn last's a few seconds the chance of slice actually proccing is very slim

Ahhh i dont know maybe the abililty to solo all bosses in a reasonably time bar 1 or 2... ahh yeah you've got it really bad i guess

Naga lord? Drops cele items etc it’s a range boss... RD :) , we got the shit bosses atleast u can kill a super boss and all the other bosses.... Only thing u can’t kill is mountain solo and crystal king lol

Naga lord? Drops cele items etc it’s a range boss... RD :) , we got the shit bosses atleast u can kill a super boss and all the other bosses.... Only thing u can’t kill is mountain solo and crystal king lol

Well done for reiterating what i just said yes 1 or 2 bosses require a wiz to kill but every thing else you can kill. Yes wizzs can kill alot of bosses too but not in a similar time to a warrior.

P.s. We can kill crystal king 😲😆😉🙈

So can this spell actually kill you? thought it was so it reduces your hp to as much as 5% as long as its inflicted on you but would never kill you...

I wouldn’t class this as crying. He has made a point here and it makes sense and he has recommended a fix without altering the damage on slice.

That is crying, he got hit by a top Ranged spell that more than one person he and now wants it nerfed. Your a Ranged stop been hit.
Shoes on the other foot and children don’t like it haha

That is crying, he got hit by a top Ranged spell that more than one person he and now wants it nerfed. Your a Ranged stop been hit.
Shoes on the other foot and children don’t like it haha

I'll just keep 5 hulks tamed and they can take the slice hits, problem solved

Back