Slice | The Legend of Mir

Slice

bigste

I know that this was altered to make it better but Imo it needs another look at. I'm not saying nerf it to death before all the warriors start to jump at me. But cheng got me a few times yesterday, ticks for 350-400 every few seconds and lasts 20-30 seconds? I only have 3k hp so one slice and I'm dead. Even when I r/t away or tt all I can do is watch myself die because pots nowhere near keep up, and they shouldn't, but I don't agree with it taking over 100% of my total hp pool. Could it be altered so if a warrior that did it is no longer in a certain range(off screen) it stops? Dunno if that would be easy to do. That way atleast we can r/t away or run off.

I know that this was altered to make it better but Imo it needs another look at. I'm not saying nerf it to death before all the warriors start to jump at me. But cheng got me a few times yesterday, ticks for 350-400 every few seconds and lasts 20-30 seconds? I only have 3k hp so one slice and I'm dead. Even when I r/t away or tt all I can do is watch myself die because pots nowhere near keep up, and they shouldn't, but I don't agree with it taking over 100% of my total hp pool. Could it be altered so if a warrior that did it is no longer in a certain range(off screen) it stops? Dunno if that would be easy to do. That way atleast we can r/t away or run off.

If a warrior manages to land a hit on u, u should be dead or tted.

LoL Here we go!! Warriors got something and the moaaning starts.. this is realy epic after the last threads, when all server looking down at some warriors "moan" same moan come now. I love this forum :)

Last edited:
LoL Here we go!! Warriors got something and the moaaning starts.. this is realy epic after the last threads, when all server looking down at some warriors "moan" same moan come now. I love this forum :)

Can't beat them join them haha, and I agree, it should be good. But I'd rather the dmg be doubled but the tick it does halfed, or like i say if a warrior is out of range it doesn't work

Can't beat them join them haha, and I agree, it should be good. But I'd rather the dmg be doubled but the tick it does halfed, or like i say if a warrior is out of range it doesn't work

I am warrior and dont think it shall be that good as it seems to be. It sounds like it are close to Elite in citys fireburn ? But i cant recall when BBB slice me or GID that it lasted for 20-30 sec..

Vs warrior it probably isn't alot, but to a wiz it owns, maybe it should take a % of your health away per tick rather and a set amount of dmg

Vs warrior it probably isn't alot, but to a wiz it owns, maybe it should take a % of your health away per tick rather and a set amount of dmg

you know the counter for this build a hp kit like Emse has done, even Ciz had more health than me its counterable unlike some wiz pets

I wouldn’t class this as crying. He has made a point here and it makes sense and he has recommended a fix without altering the damage on slice.

Back