Question - #SaveTheGame #LowerLevelContent | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Question #SaveTheGame #LowerLevelContent

Should skull island be brought back to the game for a considerable amount of time

• Total voters
To be fair that's a valid point, I didn't actually bother to look at the names
Whoever is going to the effort of logging all those accounts just to vote the poll down really needs to get a life. They voted the same way as me and all it does is devalue the poll which makes it completely pointless.
Anyone know who the sadact is that uses the accounts didadiii ?

What a complete moron wih no life to mess up a legit poll asking other players a simple question , that person must be so sad ......
Its people like this is making me seriuoslly thinking of moving on to another server or game very soon ...............
I like some here have tried to drum up new players , new players add to economy of the game without a good economy and a thrieving AH or Stalls the game will just come to a stop a few people will have all they want and more and the rest will just quit .
Funny thing is I know 99% of the players that get high end gear drop moan like feck that it sitting in ah unsold or they sold for low prices than they would like a few months back , they spend time etc boss after boss when they get a drop they can even sell it .
Shame some so hell bent on making sure the server dies by taking the legnths to sabotage a simple forum poll ------ Beggars belief really .......

Last edited:
I'm for anything that allows us lower level casual players the chance to obtain skill books without being 1 hit killed by higher level players, Enlightenment/HolyFire are practically gold dust and at lvl155, I should've had them yonks ago :)

Not one person who is against this has given a valid argument as to why it shouldn't happen other than I had to grind the hard way, so should you.

Well. I did grind the hard way. My wiz was made before noob Island. I lived in nothing but gp caves.

And please don't tell me about helping new players. I pay it forward to all those that helped me by running the two largest noob guilds on this server. I just added 4 people under 120 to one of my guilds in the last 3 days and have been helping them progress daily. That's 4 more people to buy your stuff on the AH, to sell you stuff on the AH, and bring GG into the game.

All I'm doing is telling you what's driving new and current players out of this game, and giving my ideas how to fix it. No one else is coming up with ideas on how to keep or bring new/old players into the game. If something doesn't change this server will end up exactly like p69.

Bash me all you like, but at least come up with ideas on how to retain, get new, or get back old players.
"I have no intention to bash you, to be honest, and this reply is not about you. Some players are just too lazy. Instead of spending time and effort, they just know how to write on the forum asking for free stuff or try to make everything easy just for their own sake.

If their requests are ignored, they threaten to quit the game, but they never do.

To be honest, having this kind of player won't benefit the server."

I agree about the skillbook.
Giving new players skill books below level 130 or 150 won't really hurt the server.

Even change them in the GG shop.

Add all books to the GG shop. And make the cost based on level.

Books up to Level 50 = 5GG
Books Level 51-100 = 20GG
Book 101-150 = 50GG
Books 151-160 = 100GG
Books 161-170 = 150GG
Books 171- 180 = 200GG
Books 181 and up = 250GG or don't put them in GG shop until new content Level cap rise.

Even this little change will help new players immensely.

Whoever did that to the poll is just a sad person, they need to grow up ffs - Thank you for ruining the poll, the game is going to be more active now and you will have a lot of new players

Here is my perspective from a noobs point of view. I have been playing for a couple of weeks now and I have found everyone I have met so far on this server to be both helpful and polite.

Regarding the grind: I am in the 140's already with pretty good kit in my opinion (a lot of holy crystal gear) but I did purchase GG which may make my observation moot. I buy GG to not only boost my lvl and gear but to help support this server and help to cover its running costs.

I am an old player from Dragon server (the old official version of Mir2) and that was a grind...... you would work for weeks for a single level when only in the 40's. Back then you had little choice of gear and less choice of areas to hunt. This game is a huge improvement but it has a massive flaw. The issue I see is that most of the lower levels are skipped by completely. Hand in a farmers quest and you're lvl 80 already (from lvl 1). There are a lot of caves and hunting areas that become redundant and you only end up visiting them for the farmers quest and they offer zero challenge. A new player should be honing their skills at these level.

Regarding the drop rates for books, I cannot really comment as any books I didn't have when at the appropriate level I purchased from the AH. I think everyone can see a pattern here - if you do not have the means to purchase GG (or earn GG through other means) then you are going to struggle a little compared to players that do have GG. I don't think this means the game is broken, I think its working as planned.

I am sure the game will get much more difficult as I get to much higher levels but it won't be fraction of the difficulty compared to Dragon Server.

I would like to see a few more mid-level options. Once you get to 160 the places left to viably level at a decent pace drop off a cliff, and you pretty much have to go to Naga GP unless you have a big group that can take you leveling at one of the higher level places.

Don't get me wrong, the Naga GP is great fun, but it would be good to have a few more areas like that, or at least some places with high spawn rates that don't require demon souls to enter and a 10-minute trek just to get to the entrance.

I don't think the answer is to have more levels like NagaGP however. The best middle ground would be to have more king rooms (or high spawn areas) although that also comes with the risk of death as if you are in a KR with bosses that are near your level it's usually impossible to kill them solo. (heck, even some lower-level boss rooms still kick my ass ... like the boss in the Jungle KR! That thing is a pain in the ass. )

I went from 165 to 176 entirely in past bichon.

Was farming chips and finally managed the first upgrade, but I did level there.

Figure I'll be 200 by the time I get second upgrade, sometime in 2030. :cry:

But there are places to level. Tomb of dead pb, orc city, etc... just not gp

Crystalline Temple, ToA F7+ KR are both good alternatives to Naga GP.

Why waste time on mid level content, the best thing to do is what has just happened which was reduce exp tables and make that period of the game shorter, because it is just an obstacle with no real purpose, you can’t do any good hunts or PvP at 160, there’s not enough people at those levels actively playing

Look I was a proponent of skull island coming back and would still like to see it in some form of capacity, but with the xp revamp sadly it's moot.

With the new xp tables you would blow thru 1 to 150 in a few days to a week and be kicked out anyways.

I would still like to see those maps used, maybe for 130 and up event content, but for 0 to 150 now it's pointless sadly.

Crystalline Temple, ToA F7+ KR are both good alternatives to Naga GP.

Why waste time on mid level content, the best thing to do is what has just happened which was reduce exp tables and make that period of the game shorter, because it is just an obstacle with no real purpose, you can’t do any good hunts or PvP at 160, there’s not enough people at those levels actively playing
I don't know if I agree, but its probably more related to my playstyle. I like big lures and big kills.

I find ToA's upper levels to not have nearly enough mob, and I don't see the point of even looking for a KR as if there is a boss there I am screwed.

The change to the XP tables was good, but we also need to remember that that applied to the XP given by kills as well as the XP needed to level, so while it all went down there is still not much change to how fast lvling is. The key fact to remember here is that I am impatient and want to level to 180 fast hahahahh

My character came from skull island then i quit and am back about two months and I am in the 170s, been very lucky with skill drops and finding some very cheap in ah, all the main hunting grounds I have been to I was always running into other players, low level and mid level seem to be thriving.

After naga gp though I am no longer seeing anyone in caves, I hunted a lot in ct and toa kr for 2 weeks and never met 1 person.

If anything I'm levelling too fast for the content, currently making an evil mir weapon and I fear I'll be long past orcs level before I can start hunting there.

I'd be for bringing back skull island but in the same short term as before. I made a tonne in gold and items in skull island and I could see people rolling new chars everything there's a moon to flood the server with items and gold if it was introduced full time.

I don't know if I agree, but its probably more related to my playstyle. I like big lures and big kills.

I find ToA's upper levels to not have nearly enough mob, and I don't see the point of even looking for a KR as if there is a boss there I am screwed.

The change to the XP tables was good, but we also need to remember that that applied to the XP given by kills as well as the XP needed to level, so while it all went down there is still not much change to how fast lvling is. The key fact to remember here is that I am impatient and want to level to 180 fast hahahahh
The boss in ToA KR doesn't move. Just don't go on the throne and you'll be fine. Nice big lures in there

Back