Runes/crystals | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Runes/crystals

Everyone is capable of fully orbing a kit to max quite easily, why is adding crystals/runes nowadays to max next to impossible?

I have maxed crystals/runes several times in the past with relative ease by a 3-6months working hard few hours every day, was no xs runes & no (E) runes to contend with.

I had a break but am playing now nearly a year and have just made it to 2/3rds of one (E) tonight.

I still enjoy ploughing away but having future ambitions quashed by lack of possible progression it is starting to make me want to give up I feel my words are for the many many many players that are not posting because they have quit...

EDIT

to clarify that last comment, before xs/(E) runes/crystals, it was significantly easier to fully orb an item than fully rune an item.

Last edited:
I still enjoy ploughing away but having future ambitions quashed by lack of possible progression it is starting to make me want to give up I feel my words are for the many many many players that are not posting because they have quit...
This right here pretty much sums it up.

Regarding Rune drop rates, on normal maps wery littel runes drop from normal mobs even whit full killmeater.
Yes runes shud need a bit of work to get to awoid owerfloding marked on this way lower lvls can to get runes, but them migt cude trade runes whit higer lvl players to get items witt good state .
Thers now adet lvl of items demand to many of the runes depending on size of runes as xl is 150+ and the xl(e) is 180+
Zad told how many runes xs needet to us to make the difrent sizes and he rigt can save a lot on not go for max rune state.

Low Lvls BELOW 160 DONT RUNES NEW ITEMS EXSEPT WERY RAR ITEMS WITT GOOD STATES(GG ITTEMS) AND RAR DROP ITEMS.
BUT MAKE L XL RUNES TO TRY TRADE WHIT THE +180+ PLAYERS AS IF BELLOW 150 KIT U WANT U CAN GET BOUNUS + STAT FROM OLD ITEMS.

trolltao 163 tao

It’s a shame you can’t recover runes from lower level items. Perhaps a way to recover the runes from the item that not only costs gold but also destroys the item in the process?

its a bad idea, GM been against it for years as it will remove kit that low levels can easily afford to move into, tbh I thought it was gm being crazy, but from he has allowed lvl 180+ kit runes to be extracted there is a massive gap now of barren items for anyone just reaching lvl 180.

It would probably have been more controllable if the new high level gear used completely different runes. That way, end game content could have been tweaked without affecting the lower end content.

GM should consider about making copies of DC/SC/MC 10 and giving them new names. Only let them be used on lower-level stuff. Also, make it much easier to get these new versions than the original DC/SC/MC 10s. If you balance it right, this could really help out lower-level players.

Note: The DC/SC/MC *10 is just an example. The actual numbers, like 8's or 6's, can change depending on what the GM decides. They may also consider using lower-level versions, like SA/MA/PA 1% or 0.8%.

GM should consider about making copies of DC/SC/MC 10 and giving them new names. Only let them be used on lower-level stuff. Also, make it much easier to get these new versions than the original DC/SC/MC 10s. If you balance it right, this could really help out lower-level players.

Note: The DC/SC/MC *10 is just an example. The actual numbers, like 8's or 6's, can change depending on what the GM decides. They may also consider using lower-level versions, like SA/MA/PA 1% or 0.8%.
This is a very valid point, could be very good to do there needs to be more to help new starters.

To he honest making a set of crystals and runes specifically for lower levels would muddy the system.

What I suggested before is the best option in my opinion.

Tier system for drops off bosses.

Bosses 0 to 100 drop XS.
Bosses 101 to 140 drop S
Bosses 141 to 160 drop M
Bosses 161 to 189 drop L
Bosses 189 and up drop L and XL.

The problem is and always have been, theres no reward for killing higher level bosses over Bosses like STL, Iku, and Loki. They drop the same crap as 190 Bosses do. This drives higher level players into lower level content and pushes noobs out from getting anything at all.

If higher level bosses rewarded better maybe, just maybe, they would get farmed and less nooby bosses wouldnt be camped by 195 players.

We, six people, spent 3 hours doing bdp today. 3 hours. Killed all bosses on all floors including fourth.

Three XS crystals.

It's a fucking joke.

Last edited:
To he honest making a set of crystals and runes specifically for lower levels would muddy the system.

Bosses 0 to 100 drop XS.
Bosses 101 to 140 drop S
Bosses 141 to 160 drop M
Bosses 161 to 189 drop L

The problem is and always have been, theres no reward for killing higher level bosses over Bosses like STL, Iku, and Loki. They drop the same crap as 190 Bosses do. This drives higher level players into lower level content and pushes noobs out from getting anything at all.

If higher level bosses rewarded better maybe, just maybe, they would get farmed and less nooby bosses wouldnt be camped by 195 players.

We, six people, spent 3 hours doing bdp today. 3 hours. Killed all bosses on all floors including fourth.

Three XS crystals.

It's a fucking joke.
I love this idea, will make it so much better and might even keep new players in game instead of leaving all the time. i agree that thigns should be a grind but why does it have to take 1 year to make a HP stone or is it so people buy gg and buy them instead?

Runes are mainly thing connected to items which have its own '' value '' . which it cant be that easy as u guys assume as game and items moving in specfic rate and runes counts important roles from it. so basicaly to get runes its needs to be grind for it . as like i said it have value if runes which makes big role in game and items become easy . its value gonna be dropped , its price in market as well . will be no diff from some one who do effort and grind or paying lots of cash and some one just resting in sz most of times and do nothing . if u any of u talking about fairness its clearly theres diff from players who do grind and pay gg or who just spends loads of cash. u guys need to think again .

About players who moans why not have runes E and doing nothing , ofc not all gonna get this runes and its not made so all able to get , it made for who willing after to make better kit or concern about being from top kits. and deffo to make Runes E is not just grind u have to pay gg as well. so ppl who do have this runes do infact grind well and pay at same time fair amount while others just pay lots of cash. so if ur not willing to grind or pay gg or cash. and wants to have runes '' E '' which its made to fairly classing diff from who do grind from not . then u just having alaugh or u miss under standing , last thing is before talk about some thing , u have to think about how will affect the server in general not just '' u'' struggling on some thing .

Bosses 0 to 100 drop XS.
Bosses 101 to 140 drop S
Bosses 141 to 160 drop M
Bosses 161 to 189 drop L

Three XS crystals.

It's a fucking joke.
See u may be have apoint on some thing , but u miss under standing that runes having its '' value '' which if bosses 189 up drops L , then im one of players can grind and make xl every day then at least . then simply u dropped completely the value of '' runes '' , u dropped its prices and infected part of market , any one who do grind or not or even 24/7 players resting thier asses in sz will be fully kitted runed . then in this case its not become '' legend of mir '' , it becomes '' Fantasy mir FTW " . which no one need to do effort then. Plus , at next day u gonna moan '' specfic ppl just got all runes on thier pocket help andyyy " . so disgusting isn't it ?. and are u some one going with grp of 6 players and hoping for '' runes '' in general ?.

Ammar are you being paid a commission for gamegold donations or something?

Your answer to the communities issues leave a lot to be desired, you are saying to people that are struggling to find some runes to add to their items that they should either pay more or play more, genius! Well let me tell you to please go and google the word “incentive” and then come back to provide one for everyone.

Ammar are you being paid a commission for gamegold donations or something?

Your answer to the communities issues leave a lot to be desired, you are saying to people that are struggling to find some runes to add to their items that they should either pay more or play more, genius! Well let me tell you to please go and google the word “incentive” and then come back to provide one for everyone.
My answer is so clear for what needed to under stand . im not here to tell u what u want to hear to make u happy and react on my post . u can miss under stand depends to ur iq lvl range . and if some one do struggle to get runes to put in his items would aim for runes '' E'' and wounder why he dont have them and others do ? and if some one not willing give time to play or grind for it or money so shall game masters play and kit thier accounts instead . funny isn't it ? about '' incentive '' communities been full filled with clue less players who just talk with no knowledge. and theres no time for random talk and distractions its time for clearify to people how game realy works and i would like to share some guide how to face kind of '' challanges '' of game but when feels its rly worth .

Would it really be a massive issue if next event the server got flooded with runes for a week? People could finish kits off and make money to buy new kit and guess what people will play/donate more

You’ve got some front I’ll give you that. You’ve always been a noob tbh lol and just coz you have stuck it out slogging away when everyone else got bored, you think you are above the community.
Nobody is saying they want Scorpian to bankroll their characters so I suggest you scroll back up and read again. There has to be some level of feeling rewarded to warrant the investment required. Albeit financially or even more expensively, people’s time.

By the way I’ll add MOST people play this game to their available limits as it has a very addictive and competitive nature to it. So people are either all in, or all out. Nobody wants to break the economy by flooding the game with E runes, they just want to see a steady progress on building their own kit. So stop being so selfish by trying to put yourself at the centre of every request.

You’ve got some front I’ll give you that. You’ve always been a noob tbh lol and just coz you have stuck it out slogging away when everyone else got bored, you think you are above the community.
Nobody is saying they want Scorpian to bankroll their characters so I suggest you scroll back up and read again. There has to be some level of feeling rewarded to warrant the investment required. Albeit financially or even more expensively, people’s time.

By the way I’ll add MOST people play this game to their available limits as it has a very addictive and competitive nature to it. So people are either all in, or all out. Nobody wants to break the economy by flooding the game with E runes, they just want to see a steady progress on building their own kit. So stop being so selfish by trying to put yourself at the centre of every request.
Is this aimed at me or ammar lol?

See u may be have apoint on some thing , but u miss under standing that runes having its '' value '' which if bosses 189 up drops L , then im one of players can grind and make xl every day then at least . then simply u dropped completely the value of '' runes '' , u dropped its prices and infected part of market , any one who do grind or not or even 24/7 players resting thier asses in sz will be fully kitted runed . then in this case its not become '' legend of mir '' , it becomes '' Fantasy mir FTW " . which no one need to do effort then. Plus , at next day u gonna moan '' specfic ppl just got all runes on thier pocket help andyyy " . so disgusting isn't it ?. and are u some one going with grp of 6 players and hoping for '' runes '' in general ?.
You misunderstand bud, we're not asking bosses to drop crystals and runes every single time, that's what drop rate is for, nor am I asking for 189 bosses to ONLY drop large and xl crystals exclusively.

What I'm saying is that lower level bosses like loki, iku, etc.... should not consistently drop runes better than higher level bosses. That is the issue and always has been.

I've pulled more medium and large crystals off of brutes, than any higher level boss. There's two problems with this.

A. It means people are going to farm those bosses more as they spawn more and drop better or the same as say, balor or big bird, and are much much easier to get to.

B. It going to restrict new players ability to gain anything meaningful on this server. Which is why the majority of them quit.

Now I understand fking with the status quo pisses off those that want to control the AH, but if this community keep losing players and doesn't bring any in, it's going to fking die.

Either way, aside from all that, its the simple fact that a 115 boss should NOT IN ANY WAY drop better than a 190 boss.

Back