Runes/crystals | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Runes/crystals

You’ve got some front I’ll give you that. You’ve always been a noob tbh lol and just coz you have stuck it out slogging away when everyone else got bored, you think you are above the community.
Nobody is saying they want Scorpian to bankroll their characters so I suggest you scroll back up and read again. There has to be some level of feeling rewarded to warrant the investment required. Albeit financially or even more expensively, people’s time.

By the way I’ll add MOST people play this game to their available limits as it has a very addictive and competitive nature to it. So people are either all in, or all out. Nobody wants to break the economy by flooding the game with E runes, they just want to see a steady progress on building their own kit. So stop being so selfish by trying to put yourself at the centre of every request.
If u want take afront , that ur some one stole char '' bond '' assuming that u knowing me , no wounder u wants to make kit instead the kit u thought u gonna steal luckly andy got kit back from u . so im not bothering wasting time with a thief with no principles , but im some one always been from best players and have enough knowledge can make me clear what needed to be cleared. when i see lots of pitty stuffs, about '' selfish is clearly the one just think about him self like u and didnt think twice what could affect rest of server . dont expect u to under stand u rather moan and thief people like u always do. ur not realy worth reply tho.

Last edited:
If u want take afront , that ur some one stole char '' bond '' assuming that u knowing me , no wounder u wants to make kit instead the kit u thought u gonna steal luckly andy got kit back from u . so im not bothering wasting time with a thief with no principles , but im some one always been from best players and have enough knowledge can make me clear what needed to be cleared. when i see lots of pitty stuffs, about '' selfish is clearly the one just think about him self like u and didnt think twice what could affect rest of server . dont expect u to under stand u rather moan and thief people like u always do. ur not realy worth reply tho.

Struck a nerve did I ammar? It doesn’t matter who you think you’ve learnt from, it shows your scared because you feel threatened that good players have took an interest again. Imagine when they upgrade their kit and then expose you for the bottom feeder you’ve always been.

I’ll just address the theft things though because you’re missing some facts, I reset a password to an account registered to my email after I received an event promo email asking me to return, it got suspended and the items sent to the guy that owned them and the account is still registered in my email lol, I never claimed theft of anything, although I will admit that it was an extremely unnecessary thing to do.

You have clearly just ran out of things to say, because you’re still a noob lol

Struck a nerve did I ammar? It doesn’t matter who you think you’ve learnt from, it shows your scared because you feel threatened that good players have took an interest again. Imagine when they upgrade their kit and then expose you for the bottom feeder you’ve always been.

I’ll just address the theft things though because you’re missing some facts, I reset a password to an account registered to my email after I received an event promo email asking me to return, it got suspended and the items sent to the guy that owned them and the account is still registered in my email lol, I never claimed theft of anything, although I will admit that it was an extremely unnecessary thing to do.

You have clearly just ran out of things to say, because you’re still a noob lol
It translated to '' yes im athief and andy got items back and dont pk me ammar please "" funnier thing is he call him self good player which got from that char half its kit in pk back in the day u can try marketing for ur self but nothing more than athief. who trys to fake image to fool his guild that he's old player , which he wasnt even apker and never counted as player , , any way just ppl watch out from him he did steal lots , and back in main topic .

Last edited:
Guys as much as I know yall hate each other can we please not get this thread shut.

There's a lot of good feedback in here.

It translated to '' yes im athief and andy got items back and dont pk me ammar please "" funnier thing is he call him self good player which got from that char half its kit in pk back in the day u can try marketing for ur self but nothing more than athief.

Really? That’s news to me. You can’t even pk me now let alone when I was higher lvl than you hahaha, numpty.

You should try to win some of your own battles before trying to fight other peoples.

Guys as much as I know yall hate each other can we please not get this thread shut.

If you changed your first word to ammar then it’s perfect. Once he piped up it might as well get closed because he offers nothing constructive or even feedback at all.

Good job people can still read the thread even after it gets closed.

The second ammar or skyee get involved, the conversation is over. I won't discuss or debate with that pond life

I agree, there are a lot of good points here, but they have entered the thread now, it's infected and needs shut

Did clear what needed to be clear , u wont discuss cuz u knows its true and against cash u spend to make ur kit obv , plus not wasting time with athief which is stolen char '' bond '' that the guy acting he made the lvls or he even counted as player or can stand achance with me , not even gonna argue with lower valued for the sake of community. players im here to clear what needed. any way discuss is on for who got apoint or needs to be clarify for him some thing.

Ammar you come across as really dumb lol. What are you discussing apart from the past when you were too much of a noob to be invited to the big boy conversations? Listening over peoples shoulders or hearing gossip 4th hand. I know some real thief’s you are friends with but I’m Im not going to dig up any bodies on this forum, I remain respectful to the development team.

In an attempt to steer this shit show back on topic though, the games economy was thriving when the rune bug was being exploited by ammar’s mates. I’m not saying that was the answer or that it was right as I was shocked when it eventually came to light. However there has to be something to take from that, when the runes are plentiful the community are trading and upgrading, using gold to open sockets.. it is a large aspect of the game that people enjoy.

Not saying it should be easy but it should be somewhat achievable to everybody and not just the no lifer’s.

It translated to '' yes im athief and andy got items back and dont pk me ammar please "" funnier thing is he call him self good player which got from that char half its kit in pk back in the day u can try marketing for ur self but nothing more than athief. who trys to fake image to fool his guild that he's old player , which he wasnt even apker and never counted as player , , any way just ppl watch out from him he did steal lots , and back in main topic .

You don’t even own the account. I look forward for orignal owner to password request lol.

What's a Rune?
😂

Haha seriously though, having played this game 20 years ago and it taking up most of my life from about 18-22 it took me literally years to get a mace which I broke trying to smelt it...

I think there is a very very fine balance in this game, go either side of that and it kills the game off.

I remember back then 20 years ago I used to set alarms in the middle of the night to wake up to kill OmaKing(it was in past Bichon) not sure if its still there or the same but I was a tao and you needed to poison it to keep it from regenning so there was always space for a tao up there in a group of waiting people.

I agree there needs to be something special for people to work towards, and I can understand the frustration people have not being able to reach their goals, but if these top rewards was handed out too easily, BELIEVE ME you will get bored of the game.

Its a very fine balance like I said before. Maybe tweak things ever so slightly but just be careful.

I remember a friend made a private server once and he put the drops rates crazy good, and the stats very high, the game got boring very very quickly.

I've been back a few months now and I'm actually loving this game, I don't get the same game time that I used to have with having my own family and working all the time to provide for them so I'm not worrying about having everything straight away, if I get another 4 years out of casually playing this game then I'll be happy.

Christ it took me a good year before I even managed to get a Titan Ring on my tao back then, this game is made too easy already from the original game, I understand why to bring new guys into the fold and get them up to speed quickly rather than having a massive devide. Think the Game mods and developers deserve a huge pat on the back for keeping this beautiful game going all this time, being an old veteran I truly appreciate everything they've done and are doing.

It's all about balance please don't let the game fold. There isn't another game like this.

Little shout out to Zad and everyone else who has made posts explaining things in this game, from guides to walk throughs truly guys well done and thanks for all your help getting me up and running again 😘😍😂

Back