Announcement - River of Flames 2024 | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement River of Flames 2024

I’m just happy when I see another 7 day sub drop now 😂 got a free month of that stingy lil rat . 😂

I must say tho I did get one nice drop from
It so swings and roundabouts I suppose 😩.
Every time I reach 1000 demon souls I spend 750 of them on a month subscription. It's well into 2027 now lol, hasn't cost me a penny :)

When do the Caverns close ? FireCrystal/Stone say 6 days from today ?

Thanks
The main caves closes at the published end time of the event. You'll also be unable to complete any event quests after that time

Crystals/stones last longer to give people time to use up any that are in stores

I killed one in the 140-160 cave but didn't receive an arcamon 😞
Was that the white snake that runs away from you?
If you kill glaurang I'm pretty sure he doesn't drop the pet. From what I have found it's only the white snake you can get him pet from

I've spent a lot of time in the free caves and gg caves and not seen any snake arcamons

Glaurung is not what you need to kill. The thing you want to kill for snake arcamon is found in Yimoogi weekly challenge

I've spent a lot of time in the free caves and gg caves and not seen any snake arcamons

Glaurung is not what you need to kill. The thing you want to kill for snake arcamon is found in Yimoogi weekly challenge
I had a noob message me asking what it means if an animal runs away, I said it's an arcamon. I asked what they found, they said a white snake - I thought nah, bs. Then he messaged and said all good, got it! 10mins later saw him standing in town with a baby white snake pet. Asked where he got it, he said 2nd floor event cave. Saw someone else with one and they also said 2nd floor easter cave and ditoal up above also said he got one, 2nd floor easter cave 0-160. WummyHealer has a baby white snake too which I can only assume he got from the event as well. Just must be a really rare spawn.

I had a noob message me asking what it means if an animal runs away, I said it's an arcamon. I asked what they found, they said a white snake - I thought nah, bs. Then he messaged and said all good, got it! 10mins later saw him standing in town with a baby white snake pet. Asked where he got it, he said 2nd floor event cave. Saw someone else with one and they also said 2nd floor easter cave and ditoal up above also said he got one, 2nd floor easter cave 0-160. WummyHealer has a baby white snake too which I can only assume he got from the event as well. Just must be a really rare spawn.
AH cool, interesting! Thanks for the info ☺️

The normaly spawn in the 1st 2 maps - Map 1 2/ 3rds way up on the top left as bends down to the right Map 2 can be found often in the bay area 1/2 way just after the narrow part on the bit that sort sticks out , Ill try get cords later when online think spwan time is around every 2 hrs most people run past them ...................

Yea the drops are a fking joke.

Did 7.5 billion xp in private caves and not one rare item off the gift rats. Got Marbles coming out of my ass.

30 hours of waste.
Not to forget chips, orc stones. The most OP are infinity gold pot.. But thanks to gg cave, i got icedrake,dragon stone and bagfull of snakes.

Wish list for the remaining hours:
1. Every item of Phoenix Mir with desired mhytic on it
2. Dragon stone to evolve my bagfull snakes
3. To hit HL - 194 @ 14%
4. Friendly enemy guild @ main cave. Mind your own business as you wont get any good if u turns brown / yellow. Although PK is imminent but lets put that aside for everyone's benefit. Let's enjoy the remaining hours in a peaceful environment.
5. Minimum 6 stars for IDing item. That's what magic find for. 200% is not a joke. It's really pissed me off when its just unique or superior IDing mhytic items.
6. Please, i had enuf of orc stones thingy, pots, scrolls. 180 ++ rare item please. I don't mind getting ultra clear ring instead of gold pot from gift rat.

Thank you GM.

Wish list for the remaining hours:
1. Every item of Phoenix Mir with desired mhytic on it
2. Dragon stone to evolve my bagfull snakes
3. To hit HL - 194 @ 14%
4. Friendly enemy guild @ main cave. Mind your own business as you wont get any good if u turns brown / yellow. Although PK is imminent but lets put that aside for everyone's benefit. Let's enjoy the remaining hours in a peaceful environment.
5. Minimum 6 stars for IDing item. That's what magic find for. 200% is not a joke. It's really pissed me off when its just unique or superior IDing mhytic items.
6. Please, i had enuf of orc stones thingy, pots, scrolls. 180 ++ rare item please. I don't mind getting ultra clear ring instead of gold pot from gift rat.

Thank you GM.

Glad you called it a wish list lol keep wishing!!

Thanks the for event Scorp and to the people made it fun for me, haven’t played as much as I would of liked to but still had good fun and boxes some levels away

The main caves closes at the published end time of the event. You'll also be unable to complete any event quests after that time

Crystals/stones last longer to give people time to use up any that are in stores
Can you still purchase them from Game shop after 12pm tonight ?

Back