Announcement - River of Flames 2024 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement River of Flames 2024

IMO, like in most other games where real-world currency is used (which is the case for many who play Arcadia during events), the drop-rates for Gift mob drops in the 30GG rooms should be publicised so people know what sort of chance they have at getting the item, as really the 30GG rooms are essentially a loot-crate kind of scenario. The lower their GG rooms are not as much of a concern as means of entry can be farmed in the event, but this is not the case for the 30GG rooms.

(This is actually something the UK Parliament, and other European Governments / Parliament, have been doing quite a bit of work on).

IMO, like in most other games where real-world currency is used (which is the case for many who play Arcadia during events), the drop-rates for Gift mob drops in the 30GG rooms should be publicised so people know what sort of chance they have at getting the item, as really the 30GG rooms are essentially a loot-crate kind of scenario. The lower their GG rooms are not as much of a concern as means of entry can be farmed in the event, but this is not the case for the 30GG rooms.

(This is actually something the UK Parliament, and other European Governments / Parliament, have been doing quite a bit of work on).
Totally agree

Last edited:
Yea the drops are a fking joke.

Did 7.5 billion xp in private caves and not one rare item off the gift rats. Got Marbles coming out of my ass.

30 hours of
Yea the drops are a fking joke.

Did 7.5 billion xp in private caves and not one rare item off the gift rats. Got Marbles coming out of my ass.

30 hours of waste.
iv also had nothing mate iv made a suggestion to Scorpian about putting a fail safe in game so after X amount of try’s you get something whether it’s small or big doesn’t matter mabye build up a certain amount of points or something for that cave and after 50 try’s you get a L rune of your choice or after 100 you can get a XL rune as it’s quite disheartening in all honesty.

I wish I had enough gg to just spam those caves they are amazing exp, the fact you can tele in from sz to a room like that and have no worry over having to challenge for it is insane.

Joesav, especially when your spending rent money to enter them and come away with the least possible rewards after close to 100 entries, and then get all lvl 170-180’s coming out after 5 attempts with phoenix kit 😅

Thats standard, it gets lower at 198 and again at 199. Every event has always been the same, that's the point of a soft cap, it's meant to be hard. Why not just pay you leveller some more to do it for you 😂
I don't use a leveller atm, and nah im fine I'll just stay 197 and i'll level a new char :)

Is there a room after the throne room you enter on 5F. Used to have portal to tele to a new room from there
No once you reach KR if no boss then tt or wait for mobs respawn but compared to rest of maps poor exp in the KR if you wait for each respwan

Joesav, especially when your spending rent money to enter them and come away with the least possible rewards after close to 100 entries, and then get all lvl 170-180’s coming out after 5 attempts with phoenix kit 😅
Makes ya wonder why ya spend money eh?

Two events in a row probably 8k gg between em and not one item of any value.

Makes ya wonder why ya spend money eh?

Two events in a row probably 8k gg between em and not one item of any value.
Will definitely be the last time i spend money on an event, the last few seem to have been nerfed the hell out of, not as enjoyable as before seem to of lost the patina they once had.

The main caves for 195+ are very empty, If there is a single person on 5f you will not be able to level as there will be no mobs.
I believe the mobs in main cave 195+ need to be increased there's barely any mobs and this is so unfair! Unless you are the only player on that floor for a few hours only then will it feel like decent xp, otherwise you'll be running for ages and doing tiny lures due to lack of mobs

To waste this much GG between two events and get fk all is a slap and logging in at this point just pisses me off.

Probably gonna step away for a while after my tao hits 195. I can't be asked wasting time, effort, and what little gg i have left for nothing of substance.

Back