Quest Guide :) | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Quest Guide :)

Special Ring Quest:
Level requirement: lvl 55

NPC: Terror Temple Kings Room
To Start the Quest talk to the statue in terror temple kings room to collect three jars.

First Part - Jars
Jars must be filled in this order:
Sap Filled Jar- killing trees around terror temple.
Blood Filled Jar - killing TerrorKing's from Kings Room Only.
Soul Filled Jar - Killing Black Riders from Mount Doom.
is it still terror kings as i killed trees and got sap straight away now i'm killing terror kings and getting nothing, killed about ten so far

If it just said "You collected some sap" but jar isn't filled, you didn't get it, therefore wont be able to get the blood. Make sure your jar is filled, also make sure to kill TerrorKing in the KR, not 5th.

arrrrg been killing great oaks for days now always says you've collected some sap but jar never fills getting very frustrated keep thinking i'll just go do something else after one more.... Don't know if i doing something wrong or not. probably should just give up and level instead. :dontknow:

Can someone tell to us and verify this tread is still up to date for project69 private server?? coz it seems like so hard for me (newbee) to get a info doing qeust and item knowlage etc. GM pls reply..!!

Hello!
Tell me how to get the quest "Stray Animals"?
Stray Animals.
Some of my animals have gone astray from my farmyyard. Find and kill 1 Sheep, 1 Deer, 1 Pig, 1 Hen, 1 Cow, 1 Lion and 1 Elephant around Fort Evil. Maybe that set an example to the others!
I killed the relevant animals, but do not take the quest ... I have killed animals in the correct sequence (sheep, deer, pig, chicken, cow, lion, elephant) - the quest is not accepted ... I killed in the correct sequence and extracted meat - results same...
Ah-ah-ah-ah ... Help! I'm stuck on this quest!

Hello!
Need help.
Can`t finish 2 quests "Stray animals" - I kill all animals, but Farmer no finish it
and "Farm foods" - I kill all mobs too

Back