Announcement - QOL updates, bugfixes, and new Castle War dates | The Legend of Mir

Announcement QOL updates, bugfixes, and new Castle War dates

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a short reboot on Arcadia today to implement some changes.

Updated how / when Silver Vault keys drop on maxed meters
Added a drop glow effect to Vault keys to make them clearly visible on the floor
Fixed loading lag issue on merchants (particularly for shops with lots of stock)
The “Friend has come online/offline” message will now only broadcast to mutual friends
Refinements to how stats are displayed in game – including showing added stats on items
Castle Wars will now only be fought on 2, 4, 9, 11, 17, 19, 24, 26 of each month, except for Sabuk which remains every Sunday (see forum post)
When a player teleports into or around a castle (last guild standing) there is a 5 second period where they are not recognised to be able to capture or hold the castle (see forum post)
Fixed Revive level 4 HP regen & MP cost
Fixed Wooma Trident drop rates
Fixed lag issue on casting Ultimate Enhancer
Prevented Mirror from being summoned on top of other actors
Fixed issue with items losing names when being added to Auction House
New terms and restrictions on Auction House!
Items listed in the Auction House will not be withdrawable for 7 days after listing (this will take effect next update)

As always we will keep an eye out on these changes and ensure everything is working as it should.

The post QOL updates, bugfixes, and new Castle War dates appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...

Items listed in the Auction House will not be withdrawable for 7 days after listing (this will take effect next update)

Need some clarification on this, so let's say i did a typo on price, gonna sell an item for 50gg in AH, instead i inserted 5gg, is that my lost? Since i cannot withdraw it to correct the price.

The AH changes why is this , Events create a huge need for Storage. The bags we have and maxed storage lines as is don’t cut the demand , those whiners on AH junk should play more often not just at events to milk the market …..
Ok rant over serious increase storage with tabs quest orbs gems etc
Please don’t shoot us in the back

Need some clarification on this, so let's say i did a typo on price, gonna sell an item for 50gg in AH, instead i inserted 5gg, is that my lost? Since i cannot withdraw it to correct the price.

For now yes, it does not make sense. I think this needs rethinking? and as Gritt says what is the reasoning behind it?

It makes perfect sense. Why should people list their kit in the AH for 999,999,999 GG for either purpose to store it or I always assumed to show off an item they made? It is a player exchange market, to be honest I think a price cap should be added next as well to stop that and then if people want to show stuff off they can sit and do it on their stall, that we can opt to hide.

Brilliant update and probably widely welcomed by the majority. Bravo 👏

Fixed Wooma Trident drop rates
Can confirm this works, and fixes the noob quest line.

Great point about the typo issue in the AH, @JnavI. It's definitely a concern with the new "7-day no withdrawal" rule.
I suggest a tweak to this rule: allow item withdrawal within the first week, but at a cost, such as a percentage of the listed price (1-10%?). This keeps the rule against using the AH for storage, while offering a way to correct honest mistakes like the one @JnavI described. It's a middle ground that could reduce the risk of big losses due to simple errors, without encouraging the AH to be used as extra storage.

What do you all think? Would this be a fair compromise?

The AH changes why is this , Events create a huge need for Storage. The bags we have and maxed storage lines as is don’t cut the demand , those whiners on AH junk should play more often not just at events to milk the market …..
Ok rant over serious increase storage with tabs quest orbs gems etc
Please don’t shoot us in the back
We need a second bag for quest items alchemy shit, or just make them stackable

You can buy your own items from ah at no cost.

Don't know if yall knew this or not.

I had it happen other day.

Test it with something cheap

Never knew that but to be honest hopefully it gets patched or else that part of the update is rendered a waste of effort

Ye it still works lmfao, which means u can still use AH as a store, but u gotta pay 10k gold per item which aint anything

Think GM forgot about it

Seems like a good idea to keep the AH free for items to sell rather than use as storage. But I think for it to work there would need to be more storage available for us. Either as a questline reward or free 😜. But with the listings not being able to be removed for 7 days does create a problem like @JnavI specified. Perhaps a delay before the listing goes live of a minute or so to allow mistakes to be rectified would be an ideal solution to this? Even with being able to purchase your own items for free you can still get caught out. I've seen this and have had it happen to me in the first skull island. Where we would send items from the mainland to skull island via the AH and a few items, thankfully of little value, were snapped up by people who either watch the AH for changes or just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Just a prompt are you sure you want to sell X for 5gg is sufficient enough to remove the one click or accidental ‘enter’ key disaster, just like it does with dropping ‘rare’ items

I agree its an eyesore players using AH as storage, should be no problem for scorp to implement just like @UnKnownAngel said, players should be able to double confirm price before submitting items for sale into AH

I remember constantly swapping accounts onto noob to store items and move materials about. How about you just add the option to buy unlimited extended storage pages for gg.

Back