Mythic Item | The Legend of Mir

Mythic Item

Hiren

I recently just got a mythic item with the following mythic state

Onslaught - Prepare for battle with a powerful aura of safeguarding

Any explanation of what this stat does? there are no extra buffs to my state tab

Also I noticed on drop the UI item the '?' glowed like normal - it did NOT go big and small which indicates a mythic item

I am 100% sure of this as super Everele also dropped me a Mythic Thunder Guard along with my stone with onslaught. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

another reason why patch notes should have more details.

I completely agree , everyone in game is guessing and saying lots of stuff has been nerfed . Skills , drops on certain mobs/bosses . I think a clear cut review of the changed done in update would be great , I know a lot of the stuff people are saying is probably in their heads so clear confirmation would put a stop to that . Sometimes those small changes can make a big difference in the game . I know a lot of warriors are really unhappy at the moment due to the bloodlust issue . I am a wizz so I am unbiased in saying this but that is a game changing skill and that is causing a massive issue in game atm . If blood storm was broken that would deffo Be a massive problem .

Last edited:
I completely agree , everyone in game is guessing and saying lots of stuff has been nerfed . Skills , drops on certain mobs/bosses . I think a clear cut review of the changed done in update would be great , I know a lot of the stuff people are saying is probably in their heads so clear confirmation would put a stop to that . Sometimes those small changes can make a big difference in the game . I know a lot of warriors are really unhappy at the moment due to the bloodlust issue . I am a wizz so I am unbiased in saying this but that is a game changing skill and that is causing a massive issue in game atm . If blood storm was broken that would deffo Be a massive problem .

correct. I've recently noticed I get alot of normal item's instead of magic....this could very well be bad luck or something has changed since patch. without details it's just a bad feeling

correct. I've recently noticed I get alot of normal item's instead of magic....this could very well be bad luck or something has changed since patch. without details it's just a bad feeling

Defo loads more white items since reboot instead of red.
Bloodlust don’t work.
Crafting upgrade is broken.

good to know it wasn't just my head....
I've been levelling desert mine 3f, prepatch so many red items. after patch .... white items most of the time... and when I do get a red... I ID it and it's 2 star or below ��

Defo loads more white items since reboot instead of red.
Bloodlust don’t work.
Crafting upgrade is broken.

Communication is key - if they're working on a fix just tell us. If they think everything is working as intended just tell us. If there's new items/mythic qualities (Rejuvenation is one I hadn't come across until last night) just tell us. It stops the frustration of not knowing whether, for example, to bother with crafting right now.

Last edited:
Successfully crafted a couple of items, cele brace been artefact atleast 3 times. Has come out shocking using similar materials. But assuming that's just the rng, since the hotfix having more results going artefact.

Back