Guide - Mir Arcadia Guidebook | The Legend of Mir

Guide Mir Arcadia Guidebook

ttfn

Hi all,

I'm often seeing people asking where stuff drops, what the names of some of the items are, what level they are for etc. and I've been looking through the forum and I always see a lot of the same posts around this as well.

Inspired really by Arma's Selling to the Trader guide, I decided to make a spreadsheet that shows most of the items and spells up to level 100 based off my own personal experiences and from the hearsay and direction of others.

The link below takes you to a spreadsheet on my Google Drive with a list of items. It doesn't have all the items in the game on it, just ones that might be worth keeping an eye out for when you're hunting. It also has spells as well up to level 100.

>> Mir Arcadia Guidebook <<

Features:

• Item Drop Locations
  • Spell Drop Locations
  • How to Make Money
  • Where to tame pets (Wizard)
  • Arcamon Hunting List
  • Farmers Quest Guide
  • Boss Locations

How to filter items by type:

giphy.gif

Just remember, this information is based on my experiences and a lot of others who have reported drops from those places so it might not be totally accurate. If it isn't, click the link above to Update Item Database and I'll update it.

The item sheet currently only goes up to level 135. This goes with the assumption that, after that point, you're in the big wide world and it's time to get your hands dirty.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Items & Spells List + Drop Locations

This is awesome bud.

You'll have to let me know if I can help out in anyway if you've got any future ideas for helping players!

Great work that, very helpful to the newcomers!

I've added some more stuff to it and I will keep working on this with more information. Just added Arcamon locations and some information on that with the kind help of wicksey. The spreadsheets got some info on ingredient sale prices started in Arma's thread too so it's all in one place.

Just added a Pet Taming Guide section to it as well for wizards. I've never played one before so I'm not 100% on what can be tamed so if you would like to contribute to the list, you are welcome to do so.

>> Update Pet Taming Database <<

Thank you for everyone who has contributed so far and to anyone contributing in the future. :)

Just added a Pet Taming Guide section to it as well for wizards. I've never played one before so I'm not 100% on what can be tamed so if you would like to contribute to the list, you are welcome to do so.

>> Update Pet Taming Database <<

Thank you for everyone who has contributed so far and to anyone contributing in the future. :)

If you look at any mob, hover cursor over it, you can see it's level. Wiz can tame up to 3 levels above their own level. So a level 100 mob you need to be level 97 to tame it

Hi all,

I'm often seeing people asking where stuff drops, what the names of some of the items are, what level they are for etc. and I've been looking through the forum and I always see a lot of the same posts around this as well.

Inspired really by Arma's Selling to the Trader guide, I decided to make a spreadsheet that shows most of the items and spells up to level 100 based off my own personal experiences and from the hearsay and direction of others.

The link below takes you to a spreadsheet on my Google Drive with a list of items. It doesn't have all the items in the game on it, just ones that might be worth keeping an eye out for when you're hunting. It also has spells as well up to level 100.

>> Item Information Database <<

And if you want to make adjustments to the sheet if you think some things aren't accurate or want to add some more items onto the list, you can fill out this form and I can add it to the spreadsheet / edit it, see the link below. It will take you to a form system provided by Google.

>> Update Item Database <<

Just remember, this information is based on my experiences and a lot of others who have reported drops from those places so it might not be totally accurate. If it isn't, click the link above to Update Item Database and I'll update it.

The item sheet currently only goes up to level 100. This goes with the assumption that, after that point, you're in the big wide world and it's time to get your hands dirty.

Thank you for your time.

People should find things out then self it’s what makes the game interesting. You put everything on a plate any one will get full very quick and get put off. You have a done good job by putting that effort but it will only make game boring.

Yeah 100%. Sorta capped it off at level 100-110 region on purpose. I had a read through zade's lvling guide and he hit the nail on the head with this one:

New people can go one of two ways, they can do it like that, or they can learn to do stuff themselves. It's usually very easy to figure out which way someone is gonna go

Not gonna take it any further than that I don't think. Leave it at 100-110 ish and if people cba to figure it out after that, we know what type of player they are

-- Update --

plus it would take me a lifetime to add every item to that list lol

Last edited:

People should find things out then self it’s what makes the game interesting. You put everything on a plate any one will get full very quick and get put off. You have a done good job by putting that effort but it will only make game boring.

While in principle I agree with you, the vast majority of players never bother to look at the forum, or facebook, or read the emails they get, or in fact listen to answers they're given when they ask ingame haha.

I think a guide like this is a nice reward for someone who's putting the commitment into the game to actually come to the forum and look for the information.

Now when someone asks me ingame, I can say "the answers you're looking for are on the forum" rather than having to decide whether to fob them off or spend half an hour explaining the same shit I've already explained to 12 other people

If they choose to take that advice, come to the forum, look up the information, then there's no harm in them having it, they're the sort of people who are likely to hang around the game long term and will learn as they go

Pretty much why I did this is cos all the time its the same people answering all the questions, zade being one of them. His and others free time spent up (while he probs doesn't mind, but still) answering the same questions. Loads of noobs join and want it on a plate, but there's quite a few who are still here doing pretty well who genuinely want to do good at the game and not just skip to pking, nabbing bosses or w/e.

Good point that actually about coming to the forum and looking, suppose it does tell you a lot about the person with those who can actually be arsed to look up stuff

Last edited:

I've added some more stuff to it and I will keep working on this with more information. Just added Arcamon locations and some information on that with the kind help of wicksey. The spreadsheets got some info on ingredient sale prices started in Arma's thread too so it's all in one place.

pig is found in arcadia :) for your data base
best wishes TaoLoaf

Pretty much why I did this is cos all the time its the same people answering all the questions, zade being one of them. His and others free time spent up (while he probs doesn't mind, but still) answering the same questions. Loads of noobs join and want it on a plate, but there's quite a few who are still here doing pretty well who genuinely want to do good at the game and not just skip to pking, nabbing bosses or w/e.

Good point that actually about coming to the forum and looking, suppose it does tell you a lot about the person with those who can actually be arsed to look up stuff

I just want to add thanks, I've played mir on an off since, honestly must be like 2003 (to age myself I was a regular poster on TotalFormat.com when it still had Mir boards).

I have a lot of experience and knowledge that's almost decades out of date or only useful to private servers at a particular time in their life cycle. Having up to date information is really critical for an older player like me who in some cases is still trying to apply the experience to a version of Mir that is miles different from what I know. I am more likely to stay around longer when I can get what I need from the forums and move on.

Great Work, if I can contribute I will :)

Last edited:

Great work, great community spirit. Thank you all!

bumping so this thread doesn't get lost. would maybe be worth stickying?

This is great, I think what could be added is whatBosses drop what spells all the way to the last ones. Helps everyone then

I get what your saying but like I said in an earlier post I'm pretty reluctant to keep going beyond 100 purely down to the fact that a lot of players use the lack of knowledge as a market. Up to level 100 is pretty much finding your feet so a few hints to help noobs get up to press wont do a lot of damage imo but can see me getting flamed for posting all the drop spots I know of beyond that. Might raise the bar to 120 if there's enough demand for it

thoughts?

I get what your saying but like I said in an earlier post I'm pretty reluctant to keep going beyond 100 purely down to the fact that a lot of players use the lack of knowledge as a market. Up to level 100 is pretty much finding your feet so a few hints to help noobs get up to press wont do a lot of damage imo but can see me getting flamed for posting all the drop spots I know of beyond that. Might raise the bar to 120 if there's enough demand for it

thoughts?

Yes please raise it as i am now at a loss for the higher items and am now at lvl 121. This has helped me loads already. Cheers

Fair enough, all in favour of increasing the list to level 120, thank this post/reply to it and if there's a enough demand for it, I'll continue the list to 120.

Re: Items &amp; Spells List + Drop Locations

this has help me loads to and allso would like it raise to 120 im pritty new since i came back and had to start all over again. Allso i agree a boss list would be a great help to no what drops what skills as im finding it hard to get any skills past 85

[

Last edited:
Back