Announcement - Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Arcadia is pleased to announce the release of Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts.

Opens 23rd September 6 PM BST

Marbled Stone Tomb​

The best of an old favourite. Enjoy a classic adventure with a reimagined design. Delve deep into Stone Tomb to discover over a dozen new maps, monsters and items.

NEW: Dungeons
NEW: Bosses and sub-bosses
NEW: Set item kits for level 190
NEW: Weapons for level 192 (and upgrade option)
NEW: Achievements
NEW: Option for Garret Bounty (level 190 +)

To Hell with you!​

The Hell Realm has been updated. Red pkers beware; your “home” map is Hell and it is now harder to escape!

There has been an update to the layout of the realm with new monsters and merchants.

Beware the Balrog that lurks there!

Also in the update​

Reduced spawns in Blue Dragon Palace
Updated upcoming event dates

The post Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...

Holy!!!
Really nice update scorp, I knew you were working on something.
Arcadians will definitely enjoy this! Amazing work.

P.S Project and Archons are down right now just to let you know m8

With regards to this update; I just wanted to make it clear that there was no intention to allow the Crypt Witch to be a tameable pet and this will be resolved in the next update. Sorry all!
For the first time Wizz can get something new in a upgrade. Y this be removed? That a point for Wizz lvling. For.

I Don t think why playing Wizz anymore then, if they don t get 0 news. Pets for wizzs is a parts to Playing Wizz since euro mir (22 years ago). Removing them will make me no point to lvling any more. Anyway, ur choose if remove them or not. But for me I won't lvling/playing Wizz anymore.

+ this upgrade added news region new area y not added cap Lvl?
Mistake or just make happy...........

Arcadia is pleased to announce the release of Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts.

Opens 23rd September 6 PM BST

Marbled Stone Tomb​

The best of an old favourite. Enjoy a classic adventure with a reimagined design. Delve deep into Stone Tomb to discover over a dozen new maps, monsters and items.

NEW: Dungeons
NEW: Bosses and sub-bosses
NEW: Set item kits for level 190
NEW: Weapons for level 192 (and upgrade option)
NEW: Achievements
NEW: Option for Garret Bounty (level 190 +)

To Hell with you!​

The Hell Realm has been updated. Red pkers beware; your “home” map is Hell and it is now harder to escape!

There has been an update to the layout of the realm with new monsters and merchants.

Beware the Balrog that lurks there!

Also in the update​

Reduced spawns in Blue Dragon Palace
Updated upcoming event dates

The post Marbled Stone Tomb and the Lost Crypts appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...
You doing nothing for Wizz, you think they are already over powered? Or wat? 1st time they can go lvl m try to tame new pets. N now u saying they will be removed on next reboot. So ingame only taos n Warrs have permission to get news/updates.

I Don t think why playing Wizz anymore then, if they don t get 0 news. Pets for wizzs is a parts to Playing Wizz since euro mir (22 years ago). Removing them will make me no point to lvling any more. Anyway, ur choose if remove them or not. But for me I won't lvling/playing Wizz anymore.
Hey relax buddy, don't make a big deal out of this.

Scorpian did not disable wizards from taming pets completely so I do not know why you are angry.

As far as I'm aware he has only stopped a certain mob from being tameable 'Crypt Witch', the reason for this is obviously fair, the mob must just be too powerful to be a pet, if he allowed wizards to tame them this would unbalance the game and make wizards far more OP than intended.

+ this upgrade added news region new area y not added cap Lvl?
Mistake or just make happy...........
New level cap will probably be coming soon, when it's ready.

You really need patience, honestly you would never survive on project 69 it's like 100x more sad than the situations in arcadian history.
We've had a text on our teleport stone saying Orc dungeon coming soon for over a year now, and cap has stayed at 190 for so long far than anyone can imagine. We even have some items missing from the game like fine grinding oil.

What makes this even worse is when gm decides to nerf something on arcadia he does the same thing on p69 for no reason, and then he adds nothing new, which disrupts the balance of the server and makes into a big pile of mess.

It's almost the end of the year so i'm hoping for an update cos its been an actual year now since we've had our last mini update.

Increasing the cap caters to like 5 players max, new content caters for the whole server because new items are introduced for the high end players and their old ones find themselves on the market for the next tier and that trickles its way through the auction house.

Wizards are an amazing class, and pets make great meat shields whilst you take down a huge lure solo, don't see why you'd need a certain pet to make the game viable. If he just added a new pet that looked different but slightly weaker than whats available, would you take it and be satisfied or still tame the strongest one available to you that spawns in a previous cave?

I'm enjoying the game at the moment, and can't wait to test out the new content when I'm high enough to get there.

Those new pets are OP. I've had a play with them myself and they are way too powerful in pvp. Maybe an alternative action would be plausible, like when everyone cried about hulks when sunken ship was first released, they got a modifier that kept them good for pve but nerfed them in pvp. If tamed witches could hit players with like 50% of their MC then it might be more reasonable. If they are removed I would be a little disappointed but not really that fussed, we still have plenty good pets to use

Back