locking arena all day / grief play | Page 9 | The Legend of Mir

locking arena all day / grief play

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh wow the hatred is back..they even mentoon that be great 4 our guild?seriousy guys this is the best u can do to avoid it to be look at it by GM..then good luck to everyone and atleast its gonna be a fair game

When you say 'hatred' do you mean me, personally, as I am not quite sure what I have posted about you that would constitute 'hatred'.

Or do you mean the return of someone prepared to post a view that is different to yours and prepared to call out your nonsense?

In either scenario I doubt the word 'hatred' applies.

Normally, I would respect someone with your dogged determination but there comes a time when just parroting the same thing over and over again becomes tiresome and tedious. You attempt to defend the indefensible and, unfortunately, you are not very good at it.

When you say 'hatred' do you mean me, personally, as I am not quite sure what I have posted about you that would constitute 'hatred'.

Or do you mean the return of someone prepared to post a view that is different to yours and prepared to call out your nonsense?

In either scenario I doubt the word 'hatred' applies.

Normally, I would respect someone with your dogged determination but there comes a time when just parroting the same thing over and over again becomes tiresome and tedious. You attempt to defend the indefensible and, unfortunately, you are not very good at it.
well sound u full of hatred.. but watever u feel like...anyway ill repeat myself too i dnt come on post here for hatred ok..i look for sulution now if u dnt like i post well to bad u got a problem not me

Yeah, let's stop griefing it and leave it how it is. Nothing needs to be changed if you play the game fairly. Simple as.
You want it changed now because we brought up your griefing tactics. 🫣🫣
oohhh wow here u go wer back agen...this people dnt look for sulution they look for drama ,for their own advantage as they lost it just this week..ithnk they need every1 to feel sorry for them

well sound u full of hatred.. but watever u feel like...anyway ill repeat myself too i dnt come on post here for hatred ok..i look for sulution now if i dnt like i post well to bad u got a problem not me
We don't need a solution, we just need your guild to play nice.

We don't need a solution, we just need your guild to play nice.
shall i clap 4 u....wow is it a complain about it..is it really bad to lpok for sulution for it..but u guys continue grafting just imms to have pw under ur control

69135A21-CF79-44CD-B6BF-159EFFC8CD60.jpegJust thought you guys could do with a bit of cheering up

P.s just saying this dog is happier then all of you right now and he can’t even masturbate πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

shall i clap 4 u....wow is it a complain about it..is it really bad to lpok for sulution for it..but u guys continue grafting just imms to have pw under ur control
Is it really hard for you not to grief? Why change something that doesn't need changing. You sound utterly stupid and make zero sense.
Just drop it and let Andy deal with this, you obviously have no clue.

Is it really hard for you not to grief? Why change something that doesn't need changing. You sound utterly stupid and make zero sense.
Just drop it and let Andy deal with this, you obviously have no clue.
oh wow now she actually telling me im a griefer? so giving siggestion is a griefing?
then u drop it as u getting sound more stupid by acting like u own pw..ye ofcourse GM is deal with it like i say, as really some are stupid or selective reading problem....IM HERE JUST TO SUGGEST..now ok i will rest as tbh aswell YOU KEEP REPEATING URSELF which kinda stupid

oh wow now she actually telling me im a griefer? so giving siggestion is a griefing?
then u drop it as u getting sound more stupid by acting like u own pw..ye ofcourse GM is deal with it like i say, as really some are stupid or selective reading problem....IM HERE JUST TO SUGGEST..now ok i will rest as tbh aswell YOU KEEP REPEATING URSELF which kinda stupid
Are you high??? Where have I stated you are griefing by a suggestion????

I'll try explain it a little easier for you 🫣

If you have a noob locked in arena from YOUR guild afk then yes YOU are a griefer. Legacy is your guild??? Then yes YOU are greifing. You have to have a leader number 1 or number 2 to lock arena. YOU are the leader which YOU have made a noob either number 1 or number 2 to tele in to arena and lock it. Wether it was YOU or AMMAR. As you BOTH are leaders your BOTH responsible. therefor BOTH griefing.

Why are you finding this so hard to understand that YOU ARE GRIEFING. And im the stupid one. Honestly. Hope you get a ban not only for griefing but how stupid you really are lol.

Are you high??? If you have a noob locked in arena from YOUR guild afk then yes YOU are a griefer. Legacy is your guild??? Then yes YOU are greifing. You have to have a leader number 1 or number 2 to lock arena. YOU are the leader which YOU have made a noob either number 1 or number 2 to tele in to arena and lock it. Wether it was YOU or AMMAR. As you BOTH are leaders your BOTH responsible. Why are you finding this so hard to understand? YOU ARE GRIEFING. And im the stupid one. Honestly. Hope you get a ban not only for griefing but how stupid you really are lol.
acting awsome and good,why insulting and cant control ur emotion as u greedy and scared someone else have pw

@Scorpian any event or tht new player cave for new ppl for fun make it more fun for ppl get lvl 170+ cos ppl going to been lvl200 so new players play happy need for fun fk this post ignore and reply me fast

acting awsome and good,why insulting and cant control ur emotion as u greedy and scared someone else have pw
Honestly I give up. You are hard work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who cares about pw castle jeezus. This is not the issue. Your griefing is the issue. I don't know how you still don't get it. Lol. Go to bed skye take a break, seems you need it πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Honestly I give up. You are hard work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who cares about pw castle jeezus. This is not the issue. Your griefing is the issue. I don't know how you still don't get it. Lol. Go to bed skye take a break, seems you need it πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
yea u take a break as seems u need it so badlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back