Question - Level 4 skills | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Question Level 4 skills

Question related to this question.
I have obtained lvl 4 elec shock.
It lets you tame for longer time which is good but it states at lvl 5 you can tame 6 pets.
Anybody know if lvl 5 is even a possibility on the server yet?
Level 4 books only

Can the same boss/sub give you another random level 4 skill? If no then…

How many Sub/Boss the Elysian map have?

Is it enough to cover all spells?
From what I have gaged so far each sub has the ability to give 2-3 random lvl4 skills however the 1s outside helmouth are the very 1st 4-6 spells on your spell list , then you have the subs in Helmouth 1 in st 2 caves the Firefly sub - not had any spells gained from him as yet , Not kill Alulord as yet so cant say how far up the list the spells he if any gives you , then you have the 3 subs in the 4 door room and the Aluchamp (not had any gained from him as yet ) the 3 rooms roatate after a week or so and these contain 1 sub each room these subs give 2-3 lvl 4 skills they seem to range from like 7-14 on your spell list the 1st spell on your list being lowest 1 , only done a few cycles of the room rotation so cant be give any more info at the moment , but 1 thing I can say the gaining of spells works and is designed to work in a group so anyone in the group can get lucky and get a spell or all of you can as happened in a group of 5 the other day , so if you see me kiling a sub ask for a group and I will gladly add you for a chance for you to get a skill ... goes for anyone loot I dont care for atm ....

Thank you now I have good knowledge of the process. and I will msg you randomly if you killing those sub/boss :)

I pulled all tao spells up to soulshield off forest bosses, and had mass heal off spider.

Haven't had anything on tao since. I'm inclined to agree with Gritt on the idea that bosses drop "tiers" of spells.

Back