Question - Level 4 skills | The Legend of Mir

Question Level 4 skills

deanman86

I am after some information regarding the level 4 skills. I read on the website that you need to go into the new hellmouth cave and kil certain mobs who guard the entrance to these level 4 skills. But is there a certain level requirement to obtain these skills? Or can players under 190 still get them?

Kill bosses in Elysium, anyone of any level can technically access it, but it's not easy
Ah ok, thank you. I can kill the mobs in there, but never been to a boss yet. Made it as far as an altar room solo. But after the 4 mobs in there it seemed empty.... Maybe it's a long spawn boss?

So level 4 skills drop as books I would assume?

Ah ok, thank you. I can kill the mobs in there, but never been to a boss yet. Made it as far as an altar room solo. But after the 4 mobs in there it seemed empty.... Maybe it's a long spawn boss?

So level 4 skills drop as books I would assume?
no they don't drop as books, get auto added to ur char

I've had 8 level 4 skills, if you kill a sub in the new maps they have a possibility to give you a random level 4 skill. It goes automatically to your skill page however you get like a chat message saying certain skill has lvled up to 4 and you get a notification too.

I personally believe that the higher level a skill is the harder it is to get, and also once you have many level 4 skills like 10+ it then becomes much harder to get more level 4 skills the rate keeps decreasing. I MAY be wrong but this is just my conspiracy theory based on what I've learnt from farming these bosses.

I've had 8 level 4 skills, if you kill a sub in the new maps they have a possibility to give you a random level 4 skill. It goes automatically to your skill page however you get like a chat message saying certain skill has lvled up to 4 and you get a notification too.

I personally believe that the higher level a skill is the harder it is to get, and also once you have many level 4 skills like 10+ it then becomes much harder to get more level 4 skills the rate keeps decreasing. I MAY be wrong but this is just my conspiracy theory based on what I've learnt from farming these bosses.
Ty for info mate. I shall have to go look for subs. Won't have a chance at bosses lol.

That makes sense with the rate at which you get the lvl 4 skills would lessen as you get more and more.

Does lvl 4 give much of a boost?
It all depends on what skill it is, so can't really say. The classes that have a lot of spells that aren't on key binds like wizard or maybe tao ( correct me if I'm wrong) will unfortunately have a lot of useless lvl 4 skills but it is what it is.

silly question ...whats the skillbook pages an casewrap for then ????

6 pages + case wrap + fee to make skill books, completely different to lv4's.

It all depends on what skill it is, so can't really say. The classes that have a lot of spells that aren't on key binds like wizard or maybe tao ( correct me if I'm wrong) will unfortunately have a lot of useless lvl 4 skills but it is what it is.

Thankful I haven't learnt many skills in that regard then!

Question related to this question.
I have obtained lvl 4 elec shock.
It lets you tame for longer time which is good but it states at lvl 5 you can tame 6 pets.
Anybody know if lvl 5 is even a possibility on the server yet?

Can the same boss/sub give you another random level 4 skill? If no then…

How many Sub/Boss the Elysian map have?

Is it enough to cover all spells?

Back