Irregularities in pvp recently | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Irregularities in pvp recently

I not sure if it helps MiR but I know when some of my USA friends wanted to play euro DOTA 2 servers they set VPN software and VPN funnel fixed routing in the router to a European ip etc and they had better ping rate etc , Not saying this a case here but it’s a possibility that someone who previously has bad pc or connections etc now has fixed them or has had help making them work better may seem to be faster more accurate than before etc ,
Guess with People recording Wars etc and Scorps looking at logs etc it will come to light if anyone is transgressing the rules etc by using 3 party add ons or hacked client ……
I hope not as it was a slippery slope in Euro Mir which many innocent people got affected by …

I not sure if it helps MiR but I know when some of my USA friends wanted to play euro DOTA 2 servers they set VPN software and VPN funnel fixed routing in the router to a European ip etc and they had better ping rate etc , Not saying this a case here but it’s a possibility that someone who previously has bad pc or connections etc now has fixed them or has had help making them work better may seem to be faster more accurate than before etc ,
Guess with People recording Wars etc and Scorps looking at logs etc it will come to light if anyone is transgressing the rules etc by using 3 party add ons or hacked client ……
I hope not as it was a slippery slope in Euro Mir which many innocent people got affected by …
My ping to the server sits between 12-14, I’ve seen programs and know people who use them for this, wtfast being one of them, it wasn’t due to them having a good ping in the video I sent to Andy last night that was cheating lol I’m not going to name and shame on here as I’ll be making a video every single time from now on as at the end of the day all I can do is report it to him and leave the rest to him, I think he will get to the bottom of it though as it’s pretty blatant and to do it last night after these posts being made says to me they’ll probably now stop cheating for a week or two and then start again, but as I say the camera will be rolling so to speak

I'm gonna need someone to help me out here, I clearly don't understand how stats work at all.

This is the stats Daniele and I had at war this evening, and the damage on my Dragon Break

Can GM or someone with similar knowledge explain why I hit him with dragon break 3 times in a row and didn't do more than 350 hp worth of damage?

edit: can't upload image for some reason so put it here instead - https://ibb.co/HgcSQSQ

I was unsure if it did or not. I don't know alot about this version of the game sadly. Only remember what I know about euro mir.

Agility is only for physical attacks as far as I know

Really? Crikey, if so then how messed up is this?

In pvp, its good for dodging a fellow warriors attack, fa use against taos and wizzs magic attacks? Would explain a lot!

I still don't see why warriors don't have a shield. I would love to see us be the proper tank class and stop this silly issue where taos and wizzs can just stand still and take the damage. A shield wouldn't add to our attack, but would at least help with our defence, particularly if agil doesn't counter magic attack.

Really? Crikey, if so then how messed up is this?

In pvp, its good for dodging a fellow warriors attack, fa use against taos and wizzs magic attacks? Would explain a lot!

I still don't see why warriors don't have a shield. I would love to see us be the proper tank class and stop this silly issue where taos and wizzs can just stand still and take the damage. A shield wouldn't add to our attack, but would at least help with our defence, particularly if agil doesn't counter magic attack.
Warriors can get 700%+ hp regen, that's how you tank :)

I'm gonna need someone to help me out here, I clearly don't understand how stats work at all.

This is the stats Daniele and I had at war this evening, and the damage on my Dragon Break

Can GM or someone with similar knowledge explain why I hit him with dragon break 3 times in a row and didn't do more than 350 hp worth of damage?

edit: can't upload image for some reason so put it here instead - https://ibb.co/HgcSQSQ
Maybe try it again with 100+ crit hit?

Your MC suxs mate. It’s that simple

I looked at both stat and put 2-2 together = you need more MC.

Unfortunately sometimes the damage counters do not show up and due to how they work they sometimes stack up the numbers. So don't rely on that for solid information!

Damage is randomly selected from the x-y range if no "Critical Hit" lands.
Critical Hit will RNG to hit max "y" or not and is probably the most powerful stat in game for damage.

Unfortunately the stat names are confusing too, should never have renamed Critical Hit from Luck:

Critical Hit (Luck) applies to any attack on anything by deciding the input power
Critical Strike applies to monsters after they have been hit by increasing the damage dealt

Unfortunately sometimes the damage counters do not show up and due to how they work they sometimes stack up the numbers. So don't rely on that for solid information!

Damage is randomly selected from the x-y range if no "Critical Hit" lands.
Critical Hit will RNG to hit max (y) or not and is probably the most powerful stat in game for damage.

Unfortunately the stat names are confusing too, should never have renamed Critical Hit from Luck:

Critical Hit (Luck) applies to any attack on anything by deciding the input power
Critical Strike applies to monsters after they have been hit by increasing the damage dealt
Scorp, if I may ask, How is damage calculated in relation to elemental damages?

Is it multiplicative? Additive?

My understanding is mc/dc/sc x % elemental damage minus damage reductions minus whatever agility/accuracy calculation=damage dealt.

Yes essentially so kind of like a % of your raw power is added (before any skill damage modifications - which may themselves be % change or ++ changes or both)

Back