Guild Stability | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Guild Stability

i love how the guild points have dropped but i still think when u lvl ur guild ur not paying the added price of 10points per lvl maybe 5 will be good

but it is not about me

it is about the game most people are moaning about peopke afk bosses and they was the people that was afk and now there getting no points them self LOL i just find it funny

we need a fair game play maybe have a log out every 3 hours so it will stop stalls afk and people walking away from there computers i would like a 3 hour log out it would tell people i been on 3 hours go do house would

i love how the guild points have dropped but i still think when u lvl ur guild ur not paying the added price of 10points per lvl maybe 5 will be good

but it is not about me

it is about the game most people are moaning about peopke afk bosses and they was the people that was afk and now there getting no points them self LOL i just find it funny

we need a fair game play maybe have a log out every 3 hours so it will stop stalls afk and people walking away from there computers i would like a 3 hour log out it would tell people i been on 3 hours go do house would

I agree stopping people from killing bosses afk is a good thing, but not sure what the benefit would be of logging people out who are just in town doing nothing. I have a store char that has a stall pretty much 24/7 and I leave Zade logged in most of the time because when I come home from work I like to scroll back and see what people have been talking about, got to have the latest gossip! I don't reallse get what negative impact that has on the game.

I agree stopping people from killing bosses afk is a good thing, but not sure what the benefit would be of logging people out who are just in town doing nothing. I have a store char that has a stall pretty much 24/7 and I leave Zade logged in most of the time because when I come home from work I like to scroll back and see what people have been talking about, got to have the latest gossip! I don't reallse get what negative impact that has on the game.
I agree too, what if your on a guild hunt that takes more than 3 hours? Best leave as it is.

Back