Guild Stability | The Legend of Mir

Guild Stability

looloo

GM, please review the guild stability function. Each time guild stability increase is 15%, but when guild lost stability for not making enough guild points for deduction is more than 15%. This is suppose to be a game, a fun game, trying to keep up the guild stability, it is feeling like a chore now. :miserable:

GM, please review the guild stability function. Each time guild stability increase is 15%, but when guild lost stability for not making enough guild points for deduction is more than 15%. This is suppose to be a game, a fun game, trying to keep up the guild stability, it is feeling like a chore now. :miserable:

It's really very easy to make enough game points for stability.

The amount of points required is related to how many members your guild has. Remove the dead weight, people who are never online. Then those who are online will easily make enough. You only need to make an average of about 5 or 6 points per day per player. That takes no time at all.

I have to agree with the OP on this, it really does seem to be a chore for the up keep of a guild on this server. I've only played for a week or so and I've already seen a lot of high level players which look to me to be coming back to game after a break to find themselves guildless. Now I know it's probably easy enough to get added back into a guild but at the same time it's pretty bad that you can't take a break from the game without getting dumped by your guild because you're then considered as "dead weight". I was going to make a guild at some point until I seen the hassle you need to go through just to maintain the upkeep of one.

I think guild points you lose overnight is wrong too. Starting to rebuild a guild only to find overnight out of 30 gp gained is reduced to 5
Can this be reduced

I'll stand my ground on this one. If you can't get 30gp per day you probably aren't active enough to be a useful guild leader anyway

I'll stand my ground on this one. If you can't get 30gp per day you probably aren't active enough to be a useful guild leader anyway

What's wrong with wanting to run a casual guild though? I've ran a few big guilds on euro and private servers over the years and I just don't have that time on my hands to be on all day everyday anymore lol, I joined a guild on here and in order for me to stay in that guild I was told I had to kill 20 elite mobs per day, I don't have time for that noise man I got priors, needless to say I ended up leaving it because I felt a burden to the guys and I don't agree it should be this way but I can see why it is with the guild benefits you get from the shields, just sucks for the casual gamers on here is all I'm sayin

Issue is ,I have recruited players but they either dont play much or are spies for other guilds. I want to build a guild were I trust players.
Not one were your looking over your shoulder all the time. The server will end up with 4/5 super guilds which I think is unfair on players
That can only put in a few hours per week. Some allowance should be made for these players and guilds.

What's wrong with wanting to run a casual guild though? I've ran a few big guilds on euro and private servers over the years and I just don't have that time on my hands to be on all day everyday anymore lol, I joined a guild on here and in order for me to stay in that guild I was told I had to kill 20 elite mobs per day, I don't have time for that noise man I got priors, needless to say I ended up leaving it because I felt a burden to the guys and I don't agree it should be this way but I can see why it is with the guild benefits you get from the shields, just sucks for the casual gamers on here is all I'm sayin

I made a guild (GrumpyFux) on my store char, I've since added 2 of my other chars and have 6 other members who are just 2nd chars of friends etc. So we have 9 members and that requires 45 build points per day (315 per week) to remain stable. I will go on one of my chars two or three times a week and get 100 points in a couple of hours. That's enough to maintain the guild. Anything any of the others get is a bonus.

I don't see that as particularly taxing

Edit: "20 elite mobs per day" ?
Most supers (blues) will get you 2 points. Most champions (reds) will get you 3 points. Most bosses will get you a varying number of points (some up to 12).
To remain stable a guild needs to get 5 points per member per day. So you could easily get 35 points in a single hunt and that's you covered for the week.

Out of curiosity, which guild has a requirement of it's members to get 20+ per day?

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome to join GrumpyFux btw, if you want casual banter etc. no real requirements except don't be a dick and don't start too many fights

Last edited:
Im the main point maker in grumpyfux :p hahaha .
NA its dead easy , once u get a hang of it.

People complaining dont have a clue yet how to do it.
It also took some time to figure out,but once u do? its really easy to maintain,and even upgrade a guild.

We went to lvl 2 (thats 2 lvl ups ) and now are fighting for 2 extra seats.

If there are questions ? PM Shannie ingame : remember they all are second and third chars,
so maybe we'r not always online :D.

Im the main point maker in grumpyfux :p hahaha .
NA its dead easy , once u get a hang of it.

People complaining dont have a clue yet how to do it.
It also took some time to figure out,but once u do? its really easy to maintain,and even upgrade a guild.

We went to lvl 2 (thats 2 lvl ups ) and now are fighting for 2 extra seats.

If there are questions ? PM Shannie ingame : remember they all are second and third chars,
so maybe we'r not always online :D.

Yeah the guild was named with you in mind you grumpy fuck :D

Love ya tho hahahah

with all the new lvls that have been added i think the gm needs to take the 10 points off thats get added every lvl u make max 30 players but per guild add on 10points maybe make it 5 points per lvl or it will be like 430+ points per day for a max lvl guild can be made but then no guild will get sheilds just a little something to make people see

with all the new lvls that have been added i think the gm needs to take the 10 points off thats get added every lvl u make max 30 players but per guild add on 10points maybe make it 5 points per lvl or it will be like 430+ points per day for a max lvl guild can be made but then no guild will get sheilds just a little something to make people see

Legends are max members (30) and easily make enough to keep stability plus maintain the most useful shields. Often reach points cap and lose out on some.

Sounds like you just need to remove the inactive members from your guild

Got a guild near -99% now.

maybe 30 members or so, none of witch have been able to play every single day to get their 'quota'

We will lose a level tonight

Will our stability go back to 100% then? so we can remove some dead weight without being further penalized? If i remove 20 people, that's another 100% and another level? We were avoiding removing everyone, as people used to like being in our guild, and feel hurt when we have to toss them. Then inevitable show up a day or two later mad because they cant get into the castles.... Which is a moot point now, as we can't even declare when less than 50%

With people using lower levels to camp bosses, it hardly seems fair to say that it's 'easy' to get the required points.

If we stay at -100% once we lose a level, will we just lose a level everyday until we disappear?

If you lose 25 points a day, it only takes 4 days in troubnle to lose a level, but 8 days of grinding to put it back @ 15 points per day....

With the current buffs available.... it seems more likely i will start a new guild, add a few noobs, and start camping with the big boys noobs at the small bosses....

or maybe i just cant have a guild where people are not 100% commited to the game.

I spent 3 hours solo getting BP, and still lost all i gained, and seems like i still lost the full stability... or more than i can make up even on a good day..... not fun

Got a guild near -99% now.

maybe 30 members or so, none of witch have been able to play every single day to get their 'quota'

We will lose a level tonight

Will our stability go back to 100% then? so we can remove some dead weight without being further penalized? If i remove 20 people, that's another 100% and another level? We were avoiding removing everyone, as people used to like being in our guild, and feel hurt when we have to toss them. Then inevitable show up a day or two later mad because they cant get into the castles.... Which is a moot point now, as we can't even declare when less than 50%

With people using lower levels to camp bosses, it hardly seems fair to say that it's 'easy' to get the required points.

If we stay at -100% once we lose a level, will we just lose a level everyday until we disappear?

If you lose 25 points a day, it only takes 4 days in troubnle to lose a level, but 8 days of grinding to put it back @ 15 points per day....

With the current buffs available.... it seems more likely i will start a new guild, add a few noobs, and start camping with the big boys noobs at the small bosses....

or maybe i just cant have a guild where people are not 100% commited to the game.

I spent 3 hours solo getting BP, and still lost all i gained, and seems like i still lost the full stability... or more than i can make up even on a good day..... not fun

feel your pain! server puts up notice bored with old char start a new one! great but no space to dead wood in any guild! i have 3 chars running atm which one do i play?
if i rotate my play it's very hard to gain guild points needed for stability. i'm at a loss what to do:(

feel your pain! server puts up notice bored with old char start a new one! great but no space to dead wood in any guild! i have 3 chars running atm which one do i play?
if i rotate my play it's very hard to gain guild points needed for stability. i'm at a loss what to do:(

The point system seems to draw all players to same guilds just to get the benefits and so on.. Think the game would be more Alive with more competitive guilds with less players in them .. but i am noob :) dunno mutch about the game. I just lvl and pick fights with Zade on forum...

- - - Updated - - -

Drop free warrs maybe can be an option in future so people can "fight" but not hate eatchother:)

How has the reduced rate been working out for everyone?

Seems more manageable now. Our burden went down by 40 + points.

We may still lose stability some days, but hopefully we can bank some points over the weekend, and then more when ppl come back for the event

its been like a friggin taxshift Andy : u need less to maintain,but more to lvl up guild (mine went from 150 to 168) still i managed to lvl up my guild solo , without camping bosses : just lvl ing like mad on diff chars :p.

Back