Green Poison in PVP is broken | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Green Poison in PVP is broken

You only need to do 1k damage per second to me to overcome that, and that's absolute best case scenario for me. If you can't do 1k damage per second to me then you don't deserve to kill me. I probably can't do 1k damage per second to you and you have more HP than me even if I use a panda. Maybe should nerf warrior HP to make it fair :p

I dont think u understand that your a ranged class, you can deal good damage from across maps, you have slow utility to make it near impossible for melee to catch you, we are a melee class it is super hard to catch wizzies due to spamming all your slow skills which lasts 6/7 seconds and is spammable, as well as single target mass firewalls etc, without bc it’s near impossible to kill a wiz unless they afk..... by the time I get to a wizard I hit them twice they can teleport away and revamp their hp back and slow us and repeat...

Also by the time I get to a wiz and start hitting them, they’ve taken near half my ho due to their massive poke ability and have a burst skill too, they also have a free escape skill and slow.. it’s much harder than you think if ur fighting a wizard with a brain

I dont think u understand that your a ranged class, you can deal good damage from across maps, you have slow utility to make it near impossible for melee to catch you, we are a melee class it is super hard to catch wizzies due to spamming all your slow skills which lasts 6/7 seconds and is spammable, as well as single target mass firewalls etc, without bc it’s near impossible to kill a wiz unless they afk..... by the time I get to a wizard I hit them twice they can teleport away and revamp their hp back and slow us and repeat...

Also by the time I get to a wiz and start hitting them, they’ve taken near half my ho due to their massive poke ability and have a burst skill too, they also have a free escape skill and slow.. it’s much harder than you think if ur fighting a wizard with a brain

Lucky for you I don't have a brain then eh :)

I dont think u understand that your a melee class, you can deal best single target damage in game, you have 2 charge utilities where one make you invulnerable for 1-2 seconds, we are a ranged class it is super dangerous to fight warrior due to para and their charges takes you out of your fire/ice walls and is spammable, as well as multi target mass for pets etc, without shield it’s garanteed impossible to survive for more than 3 seconds unless they afk..... by the time I get a warr low I come in to cop they just bc away and revamp their hp back and dash and repeat...

Also by the time I get to a warr and start use cop, they’ve already parad me and have a burst skill too, they also have a free escape skill and dash.. it’s much harder than you think if ur fighting a warrior with a brain

Last edited:
Invulnerable skill???? Ofc we are melee’s we have to deal solid damage lol... HOW THE FUCK IS IT DANGEROUS? PARA? Wow... use a fucking antidote as para isn’t constant like slow, build PR... build PDR items that way I can para u 10 times and u won’t die... pro ring?.... battlecharge is 8 seconds cooldown and is VERY EASY to walk out of and dodge on here unless u run in a straight line....

Bruv are you fucking off your head? Mass attack for pets? Every fucking wiz has hulks which 2 shot us and 50k hp? We can’t even kill 2 let alone 5/6, you also have pets in fights I forgot that which is a fucking ball ache since LR doesn’t work properly

Shield lasts 10mins your a retard if u get caught with it down, u can switch to noob shield and back to normal to reset it

Erm they have to catch u to para u? COP is ur choice if u wanna get hit, u can delete them by running in circles, we have an escape that is 8 seconds lol

It’s impossible to get hit by a perma slowed war if unlessbe Bc’s u even then u run out lol, mass fights I can understand... if they’re alone I could kill a warrior with arctic blast alone... done it may times before

Btw our vamp skill is 10% chance or 15?

- - - Updated - - -

So...

We have 1 dash every 8 seconds
Blazing sword flaming sword tdb
10-20% chance to para?
Lions roar once a year
Slice but it doesn’t drop anymore lol
Chilling sword with 20-25% chance to slow for a few seconds

Wizards have
A ringof fire
2 lines of fire
A 3x3 slow spell lasting 20 seconds
Another slow spell lashing 20 seconds that stack damage
You have a single target range slow spell that slows 5-7 seconds each time with 1/2 chance to hit
You have 5 broken pets or normal pets which still do something if they’re blue
You have a teleport spell that can take you anywhere on screen including across walls
A burst damage spell but requiresyou to be rooted
A mass vamp spell that instantly regains majority of your hp
A single target Hp leech spell
A single target fire damage spell too (2 of em)

- - - Updated - - -

Your just a shit wiz m8 runs in a straight line lol
Everyone knows and says wiz r op too lol

Last edited:
Honestly don’t know we’re to start.

-Green poison is and always has been under powered. Needs fixing
- Yim pet doesn’t need nerfing, was different when you was using it on top buzzer to stop taos attacking you? Now your on a wiz your crying. Get over yourself already.
- melee have battle charge for a reason. If your not half brain dead you’d win 90% of the fights on a Wizard.

[Wizards Can]

Stack PDR which puts there survivability through the roof.
Can stack a fair few spells.
Has a spell that can give you 99% of your health back every 3 seconds
You have the ability to take pets that can legit have for weeks. And have 30k+ health each
You have a spell that can jump walls, and ALSO resets your Cooldown on spells.

How shit of a wiz are you if you think your not over powered?

Invulnerable skill???? Ofc we are melee’s we have to deal solid damage lol... HOW THE FUCK IS IT DANGEROUS? PARA? Wow... use a fucking antidote as para isn’t constant like slow, build PR... build PDR items that way I can para u 10 times and u won’t die... pro ring?.... battlecharge is 8 seconds cooldown and is VERY EASY to walk out of and dodge on here unless u run in a straight line....

Bruv are you fucking off your head? Mass attack for pets? Every fucking wiz has hulks which 2 shot us and 50k hp? We can’t even kill 2 let alone 5/6, you also have pets in fights I forgot that which is a fucking ball ache since LR doesn’t work properly

Shield lasts 10mins your a retard if u get caught with it down, u can switch to noob shield and back to normal to reset it

Erm they have to catch u to para u? COP is ur choice if u wanna get hit, u can delete them by running in circles, we have an escape that is 8 seconds lol

It’s impossible to get hit by a perma slowed war if unlessbe Bc’s u even then u run out lol, mass fights I can understand... if they’re alone I could kill a warrior with arctic blast alone... done it may times before

Btw our vamp skill is 10% chance or 15?

- - - Updated - - -

So...

We have 1 dash every 8 seconds
Blazing sword flaming sword tdb
10-20% chance to para?
Lions roar once a year
Slice but it doesn’t drop anymore lol
Chilling sword with 20-25% chance to slow for a few seconds

Wizards have
A ringof fire
2 lines of fire
A 3x3 slow spell lasting 20 seconds
Another slow spell lashing 20 seconds that stack damage
You have a single target range slow spell that slows 5-7 seconds each time with 1/2 chance to hit
You have 5 broken pets or normal pets which still do something if they’re blue
You have a teleport spell that can take you anywhere on screen including across walls
A burst damage spell but requiresyou to be rooted
A mass vamp spell that instantly regains majority of your hp
A single target Hp leech spell
A single target fire damage spell too (2 of em)

- - - Updated - - -

Your just a shit wiz m8 runs in a straight line lol
Everyone knows and says wiz r op too lol

PDR stacking? Ofc we are low hp’s we have to deal solid damage lol... HOW THE FUCK IS IT OP? TRANS? Wow... use a fucking res item as cold isn’t stun like para, build re... build RES items that way I can cop u 10 times and u won’t die... para ring?.... Trans is 12 seconds cooldown and is VERY IMPOSSIBLE to COP directly unless you wait 3 seconds and then you are already parad.....

Dawg are you fucking off your head? Mass attack for pets? Every fucking war has roar which 2 shouts our hulks are running to China? We can’t even maintain them unless we stand in town for 20 minutes every hour just to spam electric shock, you also have eyes in fights I forgot that which is a fucking ball ache because i wish you could stand still and let me aim.

Shield can only be put on when its ran out your a retard if u get cant catch a wiz without shield, u can switch to noob shield and back to normal to reset it. (Thanks i learn)

Erm they have to slow u to COP u? PARA is ur choice if u wanna hit, u can delete them by clicking, we have an escape that is 12 seconds and have cast time lol

It’s possible to get hit by a perma slowed war just ask Fuji he is the good war i know, if unlessbe you miss Bc’s even then u run and hit lol, mass fights I can understand... if they’re alone I could kill wiz with vamprism alone... done it may times before.

Btw our vamp skill is 10% chance or 15%?

- - - Updated - - -

So...

We have 1 trans every 12 seconds
Blazing sword flaming sword tdb, yes i have slice too.
10-20% chance to para? because you shit bruv i always first hit para.
Frozen ground once a year i need to waste my 2 year cooldown trans to reset it.
Arctic blast but it doesn’t drop anymore lol
Glacial shower with xyz% chance to slow for a few seconds

Wizards have
A ring of fire i like to walk on them
2 lines of fire i like to walk on them
A 3x3 slow spell lasting 20 seconds i like to stand on them
Another slow spell lashing 20 seconds that stack damage 1 2 3 4
You have a single target range slow spell that slows 5-7 seconds each time with 1/2 chance to hit git gud
You have 5 broken pets or normal pets which still do something if they’re blue i dont use pet cuz i am noob
You have a teleport spell that can take you anywhere on screen including across walls take me to your heart
A burst damage spell but requires you to be rooted, i fucking hate it.
A mass vamp spell that instantly regains majority of your hp, please make it work on warriors only
A single target Hp leech spell, i cant target help
A single target fire damage spell too (2 of em), i use FB aka fireball.

- - - Updated - - -

Your just a shit war m8 runs in a straight line lol
Someone knows and says wiz r op too lol

Honestly don’t know we’re to start.

-Green poison is and always has been under powered. Needs fixing
- Yim pet doesn’t need nerfing, was different when you was using it on top buzzer to stop taos attacking you? Now your on a wiz your crying. Get over yourself already.
- melee have battle charge for a reason. If your not half brain dead you’d win 90% of the fights on a Wizard.

[Wizards Can]

Stack PDR which puts there survivability through the roof.
Can stack a fair few spells.
Has a spell that can give you 99% of your health back every 3 seconds
You have the ability to take pets that can legit have for weeks. And have 30k+ health each
You have a spell that can jump walls, and ALSO resets your Cooldown on spells.

How shit of a wiz are you if you think your not over powered?

Why so salty mate? For one, I have rarely played top to fight, do the odd bit of lvling on it, Con plays topbuzzer. Always has.

For two, all this talk of hulks, you can get them once a week, and any wiz from your side can tame them away, lr keeps them running away for 10 minutes. Every war I've been to if I call pets in, I lose atleast one during every recall.

Then there is frost frenzy which most warriors use to slow wiz and tao so they can merk them.

Sure you can make a wiz tank, but that's about all it can do, you guys cry over pdr when last war my cop was doing around 2.3k a hit.... To have your guild chase me around trying to use cop and blaxing/flaming sword in a wiz with 80% fire res and pdr.

Anyway stay salty

PDR stacking? Ofc we are low hp’s we have to deal solid damage lol... HOW THE FUCK IS IT OP? TRANS? Wow... use a fucking res item as cold isn’t stun like para, build re... build RES items that way I can cop u 10 times and u won’t die... para ring?.... Trans is 12 seconds cooldown and is VERY IMPOSSIBLE to COP directly unless you wait 3 seconds and then you are already parad.....

Dawg are you fucking off your head? Mass attack for pets? Every fucking war has roar which 2 shouts our hulks are running to China? We can’t even maintain them unless we stand in town for 20 minutes every hour just to spam electric shock, you also have eyes in fights I forgot that which is a fucking ball ache because i wish you could stand still and let me aim.

Shield can only be put on when its ran out your a retard if u get cant catch a wiz without shield, u can switch to noob shield and back to normal to reset it. (Thanks i learn)

Erm they have to slow u to COP u? PARA is ur choice if u wanna hit, u can delete them by clicking, we have an escape that is 12 seconds and have cast time lol

It’s possible to get hit by a perma slowed war just ask Fuji he is the good war i know, if unlessbe you miss Bc’s even then u run and hit lol, mass fights I can understand... if they’re alone I could kill wiz with vamprism alone... done it may times before.

Btw our vamp skill is 10% chance or 15%?

- - - Updated - - -

So...

We have 1 trans every 12 seconds
Blazing sword flaming sword tdb, yes i have slice too.
10-20% chance to para? because you shit bruv i always first hit para.
Frozen ground once a year i need to waste my 2 year cooldown trans to reset it.
Arctic blast but it doesn’t drop anymore lol
Glacial shower with xyz% chance to slow for a few seconds

Wizards have
A ring of fire i like to walk on them
2 lines of fire i like to walk on them
A 3x3 slow spell lasting 20 seconds i like to stand on them
Another slow spell lashing 20 seconds that stack damage 1 2 3 4
You have a single target range slow spell that slows 5-7 seconds each time with 1/2 chance to hit git gud
You have 5 broken pets or normal pets which still do something if they’re blue i dont use pet cuz i am noob
You have a teleport spell that can take you anywhere on screen including across walls take me to your heart
A burst damage spell but requires you to be rooted, i fucking hate it.
A mass vamp spell that instantly regains majority of your hp, please make it work on warriors only
A single target Hp leech spell, i cant target help
A single target fire damage spell too (2 of em), i use FB aka fireball.

- - - Updated - - -

Your just a shit war m8 runs in a straight line lol
Someone knows and says wiz r op too lol

Yeah you’ve lost it you dunno how to reply properly lol

This thread literally made my brain turn inside out. What the fuck are you all gibbering about? :cat:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PVP in mir. The variation in classes a is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of gaming design structures most of the mechanics will go over a typical player's head. There's also Azze's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Dating-Sim genre, for instance. The warrior players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realise that they're not just OP- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike wizards truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the sophisicatio in wizards's existential catchphrase "GiT gUd Kid," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Scorpion's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ��

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Wizard tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ��

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PVP in mir. The variation in classes a is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of gaming design structures most of the mechanics will go over a typical player's head. There's also Azze's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Dating-Sim genre, for instance. The warrior players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanics, to realise that they're not just OP- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike wizards truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the sophisicatio in wizards's existential catchphrase "GiT gUd Kid," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Scorpion's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ��

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Wizard tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ��

Please share what your favourite strain is, I want to try some

Out on the piss?

Snälla sluta.. wizz är OP 1vs1

Back