Green Poison in PVP is broken | The Legend of Mir

Green Poison in PVP is broken

5starstore

When ever i used zombie charger with green poison in PVP the maximum damage it does is -31, most of the time its just -6 tho lol. Not just with zombie charger either , does -22 with normal poisoning too. Pls Fix :)

That's great news for me, because zombie charger also ignores poison resistance, which has always annoyed me lol

The psn on yimoogi in pvp is broken. Ticks for over 200 ago. That alone can rape a high lvl wiz who has 2.5k hp.

Deffo needs to be adjusted and looked into.

The psn on yimoogi in pvp is broken. Ticks for over 200 ago. That alone can rape a high lvl wiz who has 2.5k hp.

blazing sword needs to be looked into, hit 79 or 72 damage on a wiz in war on 1500 dc =( i dont hurt

Also seems like the Keratoid pet doesnt do anything in pvp anymore not seen him reflect a wizzies COP in a while.

blazing sword needs to be looked into, hit 79 or 72 damage on a wiz in war on 1500 dc =( i dont hurt

Yer I seen that, guess that's what happens when you aim a wizz with 80% pdr and near 80% fire res.

I'd probs use something like storm thrust if I was you.

Surely PDR wouldn't affect CoP reflect? If you reflect CoP it should hit the wiz back with MA, no? Fire res ofc. should affect it though

It’s a yimoogi after all, 1K GG to upgrade and ur requesting it to be nerfed. xD

It’s a yimoogi after all, 1K GG to upgrade and ur requesting it to be nerfed. xD
Lost your logic on this one really only needs altering a bit and yeah the Giant Keratoid seems to be procing alot less again a noticable difference to what it was like in pvp about 4 months ago maybe...

Last edited:

Believe it or not I paid 1k gg for a stone for a yim too....

The green psn shouldnt do more damage than a tao in pvp.

Yim is a great addition to a players leveling ability with the mass red psn. This alone makes it a very good and viable pet. It's psn in pvp does near the same as slice which only has a 25 chance to proc on hit. Yim spams attacks and lands 100% no need for proc.

It's fine, as player stats are growing this includes HP, bloodstorm is the answer. 1HP to full HP in 1 sec. If it's nerfed, bloodstorm need nerfing too, shouldn't regen wiz HP's to 100% in a stroke of a key.

It's fine, as player stats are growing this includes HP, bloodstorm is the answer. 1HP to full HP in 1 sec. If it's nerfed, bloodstorm need nerfing too, shouldn't regen wiz HP's to 100% in a stroke of a key.

People make too big a deal of bloodstorm, yes it's very powerful and maybe a little too powerful, but it's not truly the god spell everyone makes it out to be. It's a 3 second cooldown and I can regen between 3k and 3.5k hp each cast, with hp stone armour and panda pot that's like half my hp, not 100% of it, and that's only if there are 16+ mobs around me, and is assuming I'm not doing anything else. I obviously cast less often if I'm trying to attack at the same time, and it has less effect if there are less mobs nearby. Even with semi decent PDR kit a decent warrior can do damage faster than that.

Zade, when it takes over 10 seconds to take a PDR wizz to low, heck even a norm wiz, then they press 1 button, u gotta do it all over again... kinda pathetic if u ask me, u may aswell give warriors and taos some sort of guarenteed lifesteal

I personally think bloodstorm should work on players! It should also inflict a burn on the target, causing them to bleed for 200 a tick.

Simple answer to balance yim's psn. would be to make it do a % of hp per tick. 6% a tick, this way the pets balanced towards all classes and will inflict damaged based over total hp.

I personally think bloodstorm should work on players! It should also inflict a burn on the target, causing them to bleed for 200 a tick.

Simple answer to balance yim's psn. would be to make it do a % of hp per tick. 6% a tick, this way the pets balanced towards all classes and will inflict damaged based over total hp.

i wouldnt mind that tbf 6%... pop a panda pot wizzies :), id be losing about 620 hp per but wizzies would get fucked hard if they used hp kit which is a win win

i wouldnt mind that tbf 6%... pop a panda pot wizzies :), id be losing about 620 hp per but wizzies would get fucked hard if they used hp kit which is a win win

Well no, It wouldn't do anymore to a wiz than a warrior. That's point,

Currently a warrior loses about 2% of hp, Compared to a wiz losing around 8% a tick, however if a wizz uses hp and a panda and gets to 6k hp this reduces the damage to around 3% of total hp.

This merely means when you get hit by yim, I'd lose 40% and so would you.

People make too big a deal of bloodstorm, yes it's very powerful and maybe a little too powerful, but it's not truly the god spell everyone makes it out to be. It's a 3 second cooldown and I can regen between 3k and 3.5k hp each cast, with hp stone armour and panda pot that's like half my hp, not 100% of it, and that's only if there are 16+ mobs around me, and is assuming I'm not doing anything else. I obviously cast less often if I'm trying to attack at the same time, and it has less effect if there are less mobs nearby. Even with semi decent PDR kit a decent warrior can do damage faster than that.

3K~3.5K 1 cast, in another 3 secs u get another cast and voila full HP if ur using panda+stone, its a win. 3 secs ain't long. Yes its a big deal.

3K~3.5K 1 cast, in another 3 secs u get another cast and voila full HP if ur using panda+stone, its a win. 3 secs ain't long. Yes its a big deal.

You only need to do 1k damage per second to me to overcome that, and that's absolute best case scenario for me. If you can't do 1k damage per second to me then you don't deserve to kill me. I probably can't do 1k damage per second to you and you have more HP than me even if I use a panda. Maybe should nerf warrior HP to make it fair :p

Back