Green Poison in PVP is broken | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Green Poison in PVP is broken

So you realy Think it are 100% okey with any class be op?

I explained my thoughts on this to a few people ingame and nobody has come up with an argument against my point yet

Here is my thoughts

Andy wants the top 100, top 10 etc to be an equal mixture of classes, because when all classes are used it makes the game more interesting and engaging and also encourages people to level more than 1 character (hence often spending more gg!) and the same logic can be applied to this concept as you would to an economy with a supply/demand structure.

If most of the top characters are the same class, he will nerf that class until the top players are a good mixture. Tiny little tweaks can have a massive effect so it's very difficult to get a good balance. If he overdoes it and makes 1 class much stronger than the others, then he will leave it until that class dominates the top 10 or top 50 or whatever then will nerf that class so the others can compete, then everyone will switch to that class.

Warriors had their time, for a long period they owned the server, like 17 or 18 out of top 20 were warriors. Now they are weaker so people are using other characters. It's still something like 50% warriors, but the tide is clearly changing. Maybe in 6 months a different class will dominate top rankings and then he will nerf that class and everyone will cry for a bit and go back to their warriors.

I actually quite like how the game is fluid like that, keeps everyone on their toes and makes me want to level all of my characters so I can always compete after he makes any changes.

I explained my thoughts on this to a few people ingame and nobody has come up with an argument against my point yet

Here is my thoughts

Andy wants the top 100, top 10 etc to be an equal mixture of classes, because when all classes are used it makes the game more interesting and engaging and also encourages people to level more than 1 character (hence often spending more gg!) and the same logic can be applied to this concept as you would to an economy with a supply/demand structure.

If most of the top characters are the same class, he will nerf that class until the top players are a good mixture. Tiny little tweaks can have a massive effect so it's very difficult to get a good balance. If he overdoes it and makes 1 class much stronger than the others, then he will leave it until that class dominates the top 10 or top 50 or whatever then will nerf that class so the others can compete, then everyone will switch to that class.

Warriors had their time, for a long period they owned the server, like 17 or 18 out of top 20 were warriors. Now they are weaker so people are using other characters. It's still something like 50% warriors, but the tide is clearly changing. Maybe in 6 months a different class will dominate top rankings and then he will nerf that class and everyone will cry for a bit and go back to their warriors.

I actually quite like how the game is fluid like that, keeps everyone on their toes and makes me want to level all of my characters so I can always compete after he makes any changes.

The reason why warriors are usually the most played class because of their kill speed, they have the huge burst and high kill potential on most servers, wizzies are more your aoe mass kill and poking class with a little bit of burst... taos support /peel

But now it’s changed to wizzies with hulks are the best boss killers... they have a huge range of skill and counters to warriors (perma slow/PDR/ Stupid poke damage/ a strong burst

Taos are just taos, solo everyone in game and every boss usually..

Warriors are usually the most fun class is why majority choose to play one, often they have a tanky role too, but they really haven’t got too many options on here which is why wiz is taking over atm, power to tank, huge damage, pets that do insane damage, escapes, heavy form of utility spells loads of slows

Every class is OP in their own way which is scorps way of balancing, atm warriors are just last... taos/wiz taken over and gotta wait for future updates though I doubt they’ll be as strong as before due to damage nerfs to balance it out..

The reason why warriors are usually the most played class because of their kill speed, they have the huge burst and high kill potential on most servers, wizzies are more your aoe mass kill and poking class with a little bit of burst... taos support /peel

But now it’s changed to wizzies with hulks are the best boss killers... they have a huge range of skill and counters to warriors (perma slow/PDR/ Stupid poke damage/ a strong burst

Taos are just taos, solo everyone in game and every boss usually..

Warriors are usually the most fun class is why majority choose to play one, often they have a tanky role too, but they really haven’t got too many options on here which is why wiz is taking over atm, power to tank, huge damage, pets that do insane damage, escapes, heavy form of utility spells loads of slows

Every class is OP in their own way which is scorps way of balancing, atm warriors are just last... taos/wiz taken over and gotta wait for future updates though I doubt they’ll be as strong as before due to damage nerfs to balance it out..

Tend to agree with this but making the right tweaks to warriors to stop them getting op isn’t easy.

Maybe a bloodlust effect added to a wart mass kill spell... just a thought

Tend to agree with this but making the right tweaks to warriors to stop them getting op isn’t easy.

Maybe a bloodlust effect added to a wart mass kill spell... just a thought

Warriors are only good for killing ur skyknight etc biles, Tao? Solo NL RD CK every other boss, same as wiz due to bloodstorm lol pvp wise they prevail aswell, warrior tries to lvl solo CT even with a def kit = g/l lol

Some serious shit on this thread and completely gone off topic

What did i say after scorp saying PDR Reduction limt would be lowered... ah yeah i remember 'Ill give you a week.. hell not even that to start moaning again'

Oh look here we are again

I don’t care about PDR anymore it’s still op but not 90%

I might talk about it but I’m not saying

“Op op op blz nerf gm fk ur shit Mir no balance server retard fk”

Here is my thoughts

Ok.. I do understand and agree with your thinking. But... always a but:) For someone with my irl ( and you know it) there is not än option to lvl more then one class..

Back