Give me repent in pvp please | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Give me repent in pvp please

I do see why you are disappointed with it being removed, as I was gutted to find out Ignite no longer worked in pvp! I have to agree with his decision to remove Repent from pvp though to be honest, just don't see a need for it what so ever. BattleCharge is now pretty crap in pvp now since people can walk away straight away and warriors cant even get one hit off from it, the best chance of a warrior getting to you is if you make an error, lag or that a wiz or something slows you, at which point you'd be fucked regardless 9 times out of 10. Even if battle charge was how it used to be you'd still have no issues anyway being at lvl cap.

Yeh i'd like to see a discussion about removing slow from pvp.

It would be nice but I just dont see it happening. Apart from Artic Blast it's not too bad imo just because of the fact a not very particularly high lvl player can run around in hardly any kit and just spam artic blast on high lvl warriors n taos is shite

It would be nice but I just dont see it happening. Apart from Artic Blast it's not too bad imo just because of the fact a not very particularly high lvl player can run around in hardly any kit and just spam artic blast on high lvl warriors n taos is shite

But that's my only move :'(

While we're talking about fairness, translocation is disabled in last man standing. It's one of the most essential skills for wiz in PVP, without it there's no point trying to compete

Translocate is not disabled in Lastman standing.

Back