Give me repent in pvp please | The Legend of Mir

Give me repent in pvp please

5starstore

Cmon now scorp theres warriors out here with almost 1600 dc that can bang me so fast i dont even want to kno , can u just let me debuff them pls :)

if taoists are gonna get repent for pvp then i want entrapment working in pvp too :D

and for wiz i want translocation working with shorter timer and without your fire going out.

yea that e a good balance and i think it will bring up some new meanings and ways to pvp

Last edited:
entrapment no.... lol and the transloc yeah thats a gd idea but the timer is fine as is imo .

- - - Updated - - -

might aswell let holyshock/freeze/fire work in pvp too ;)

if taoists are gonna get repent for pvp then i want entrapment working in pvp too :D

and for wiz i want translocation working with shorter timer and without your fire going out.

yea that e a good balance and i think it will bring up some new meanings and ways to pvp

Just get the BC cooldown reduced back to its original 4 seconds instead of 8.

the bc/dash abuse was a joke lol made warriors indestructible ... if u dash and i notice it i should be able to hit u afterwards , not have u just zoom off my screen coz ur spamming dash/bc/dash/bc

While we're talking about fairness, translocation is disabled in last man standing. It's one of the most essential skills for wiz in PVP, without it there's no point trying to compete

While we're talking about fairness, translocation is disabled in last man standing. It's one of the most essential skills for wiz in PVP, without it there's no point trying to compete

prolly cause you can abuse it by teleing on a wall or something. there is a bug in zt lobby where you can some time rt in a spot where no 1 can touch you, except for other wiz or taoists

Warrios are worst class in pvp atm. All you other guys have to do is run around.. buuu Give us a skill that reflect dmg back to caster while healing us for same amount. Boom u ded

pretty sure he knows all my points ive explained a few times but to summarise ;
1600 + dc will own me in 2/3 hits yet wars are "underpowered" so let me counter this - it always has been Puri'able so u can remove it just as easy as i can put it on
Maybe the 20% buff is a bit much and only include it to 10% in PVP scenarios and reduce the timer to 1minute ?
open for discussion as taoist is a very powerful build once your high lvled and kitted
( just the same as all the classes tbh)

Back