General issues | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

General issues

Am I the only one who finds this post disingenuous and borderline offensive?

points were raised and responded to by many different contributors including the gm yet responses dismissed and the author thinks they know best!

A lot of good work has been done by the gm and many players have been in game since it started and they have also played other servers.

Its a game, no-one has to buy gg and most people have worked how to get it without donating. Long thread about sfa

Am I the only one who finds this post disingenuous and borderline offensive?

points were raised and responded to by many different contributors including the gm yet responses dismissed and the author thinks they know best!

A lot of good work has been done by the gm and many players have been in game since it started and they have also played other servers.

Its a game, no-one has to buy gg and most people have worked how to get it without donating. Long thread about sfa

100%

Exactly my point, but you put it more eloquently :)

U know what’s funny, people always have said “Arcadia, p2w, gotta buy all skill etc”

But I mean you can obtain the virtual gamevold currency easily, scorp has allowed so many ways for it to be earnt, through hunting, selling gold for the currency if your too poor to donate, even pk items people always buy, it’s a business for him at the end of the day, people pay for his services on the gg shop, and he’s allowed it to become sellable which benefits everyone,

I mean I only donated £1.49 for I think a hero pot for war one time other than that I ain’t donated a single penny, yet had earnt over 10,000-20k gg idk summit around that back when server was at its peak, everyone bought and sold, he’s made gold a use, gamegold a use but it’s the strongest currency yes, but it’s not limited to the donators

All it takes is to find ways how to obtain it *_^

Seems like a rant post tho xD

Last edited:
Well andy u said thye goldbars are selling for 33 to 35 gg but they are not they have droped in price to 25gg it is getting harder to sell goldbars atm just a little heads up

Well andy u said thye goldbars are selling for 33 to 35 gg but they are not they have droped in price to 25gg it is getting harder to sell goldbars atm just a little heads up

I see a lot of people still trying to sell for above 30, but I see enough for around 26-28 that I wouldn't pay higher than 30 right now if I was wanting any.

My theory on why this has happened is that more people are doing RD/RDD/BDD which generates a lot of gold, so the people who would normally buy a lot of bars aren't needing to buy them as much. Supply and demand dictates the price goes down when the supply stays the same but the demand drops, as people get more desperate to sell.

Just my theory though, could be wrong :)

U know what’s funny, people always have said “Arcadia, p2w, gotta buy all skill etc”

But I mean you can obtain the virtual gamevold currency easily, scorp has allowed so many ways for it to be earnt, through hunting, selling gold for the currency if your too poor to donate, even pk items people always buy, it’s a business for him at the end of the day, people pay for his services on the gg shop, and he’s allowed it to become sellable which benefits everyone,

I mean I only donated £1.49 for I think a hero pot for war one time other than that I ain’t donated a single penny, yet had earnt over 10,000-20k gg idk summit around that back when server was at its peak, everyone bought and sold, he’s made gold a use, gamegold a use but it’s the strongest currency yes, but it’s not limited to the donators

All it takes is to find ways how to obtain it *_^

Seems like a rant post tho xD

Fml!!
I actually agree with all this.......

Gold bars currently 22-25gg, population low at moment which drives prices down, as zade said, supply and demand, not many people on, ppl desprate to sell, lower gg prices smaller group of people to target.

Fml!!
I actually agree with all this.......

Gold bars currently 22-25gg, population low at moment which drives prices down, as zade said, supply and demand, not many people on, ppl desprate to sell, lower gg prices smaller group of people to target.

I'm not convinced about the "not many people on" part. Yes the numbers are reduced slightly, but it's still pretty healthy. It's always quieter in the summer because people go on holiday, but I don't think it's any quieter than last summer

I mean let’s be real gold ain’t that hard to get,

U can almost make 30m in 2 hours especially with a. Gold pot you’ve make stupid amounts, gold helm it all stacks... sell the shit, I remember recalling a noob lvling him, he barely tabbed shit and made 20m in 2 hours lol he was semi afk most time, that’s what? 40gg? People will always need gold, thing is he’s made gold kinda easy easy so even the lazy people can get it quick burn20-30gg is healthy as u probs can make 100m in a day

Play the game and it’s all do able

Hunt>lvl>hunt>gold>hunt>lvl>hunt>lvl>spell drops>hunt>upgrade cave>hunt>gold>lvl>weapon acquired> and so fykin on. Repeat this process and you be super rich in no time.

Play the game and it’s all do able

Hunt>lvl>hunt>gold>hunt>lvl>hunt>lvl>spell drops>hunt>upgrade cave>hunt>gold>lvl>weapon acquired> and so fykin on. Repeat this process and you be super rich in no time.

Tried that. Still waiting for the rich part to happen. Maybe one day :abnormal:

Took me 4+years to hit rich, lol patience and it shall come.

Took me 4 months! Slacker

It’s called lvl > pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk > sell > rich

Think I started playing this what 2 months ago, made about 4/5k gg so far but been slacking

Back