Feature Request - Gender change scroll. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Gender change scroll.

If i may suggest something related to 1st post, i'd say GMs could make gender scroll use to change the ARMOUR gender itself and not the player.
I'm not sure if anyone else said in the past but what is the diference, whenever you need to change gender on armour instead of player you 'll buy/use scroll.

If i may suggest something related to 1st post, i'd say GMs could make gender scroll use to change the ARMOUR gender itself and not the player.
I'm not sure if anyone else said in the past but what is the diference, whenever you need to change gender on armour instead of player you 'll buy/use scroll.

The difference is, one player could just buy all the best armours and make them his/her preferred gender.

The way it is at the moment, the player has no control over the gender of an armour so if he has an amazing armour and a RejuvenationRobe drops of the opposite gender, he has to make a decision, and one armour may well enter the market for somebody else to buy.

The way you are requesting, what is the purpose of even having genders on armours at all? Just a money sink.. ah yes remove the inconvenience and replace it with p2w

The difference is, one player could just buy all the best armours and make them his/her preferred gender.

The way it is at the moment, the player has no control over the gender of an armour so if he has an amazing armour and a RejuvenationRobe drops of the opposite gender, he has to make a decision, and one armour may well enter the market for somebody else to buy.

The way you are requesting, what is the purpose of even having genders on armours at all? Just a money sink.. ah yes remove the inconvenience and replace it with p2w

I know andy hates them buutttttttttt........

if this was to work, it would have to be a quest rather than p2w. find some old armourer in a random ass location who wants one of all the top crafted quest items and some other longwinded requests that make the quest a "fuck ever doing that again" sort of thing

Just make DivineCrystal or something of similar rarity usable as payment to an npc who can use their wonderful skills to change the gender of an armour.

Problem solved

- - - Updated - - -

Or just to screw with people's heads for the lols, make it free to change gender of an armour but the process also makes it account bound :p

There's potentially elegant solutions to making all armours m/f however I am sure someone would attempt to murder me because they just spent XXX on a Male armour

Quick fix solution would be to just make gender change scrolls in game shop reduced to 5gg so it's reasonable for people to switch regularly depending on which armour they want to use

Back