Feature Request - Gender change scroll. | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Gender change scroll.

DarkStyle

Any chance we can have one of these that changes the sex of the actual armours. Many of us now have acc bound armours and the sex change no longer works because we can’t even sell the acc bound armours anymore if we change sex nor can we sell them. They take months to make and if we change sex they’re only good for salvage.

Just make the game gender neutral, get with the times and stop labelling us M or F, am I right or am I right DS

where gm gone? is he taking a break from the servers? aint seen him on either forums or facebook since xmas

If there was a true need for this, wouldn’t it have come up in the last 8 years before?

Maybe stop buying gg off “leavers” and buy of gm “ like your meant to, your idea would get more consideration,

Currently 70 % f the he stuff u come up with is so self serving that no one else cares

If there was a true need for this, wouldn’t it have come up in the last 8 years before?

Maybe stop buying gg off “leavers” and buy of gm “ like your meant to, your idea would get more consideration,

Currently 70 % f the he stuff u come up with is so self serving that no one else cares

Haha hit the spot m8.

That's a pretty big accusation to make do you have proof of this?. Just like there was proof of zade trying to buy items for cash

That's a pretty big accusation to make do you have proof of this?. Just like there was proof of zade trying to buy items for cash

No your right, it’s actually 80% of the suggestions that are self serving and not for greater good. Proof, it’s on the public forums etched in history.

As far as other bits, grow a pair rather making a new account, what are you 12? Andy knows about the movement of gg, what is let go due to circumstance is Upto him, all I’m saying is knowing he’s only only getting half the money that’s rightly his, maybe this effects decision making process, I could be way off…

Not sure why you bring up zade unless u fancy him or something (it’s ok if you do, I don’t judge and personally thing he’s a gorgeous hunk of haggis but has nothing to do with this post)

Least I’m here giving suggestions instead of just trolling everyone else’s posts and ideas. Ever seen me just outright slate someone’s ideas just because. Naaaa you won’t ever see me doing that because I’m not a born bellend

You just described what 90% of your guild does on a daily basis. You choose to be associated with them it's only natural you'll get caught up in the mud-flinging from time to time

Sorry Dan I shouldn’t have accused you re gg with no proof (going off rumours alone and clearly not the case) sorry

You just described what 90% of your guild does on a daily basis. You choose to be associated with them it's only natural you'll get caught up in the mud-flinging from time to time

yikes,only difference between us and you guys is that you get mental help of scorp blocking our posts from forum,grow up snowflake

Sorry Dan I shouldn’t have accused you re gg with no proof (going off rumours alone and clearly not the case) sorry
Ta. Sorry for so much swearing. I tend to lose my head and then regret what I say afterwards. Starting to get to grips with Grp hunting all the time now anyway. Most of my moans are coz I can’t hunt alone. Games been a lot more fun recently hunting in big grps. Just not enough drops to sustain guild/Grp hunts.

Stop please because 90% of yous do the same thing but then moan when it's done to you

Most older content we could pick up all the quest items and sell to the shop for 1/2 m each. That helped with repairs and pot cash.
Now all quest materials are acc bound we lose that little flow of pot cash.

Used to get 500k for claw of luthic
1m for fang of orog
2.5m for horn of obould
2.5m for Mir king heart
2.5m for evil Mir heart
500k for archaic spells
2.5m for eye/horn of Gruumsh

Etc etc

ALL new quests materials are acc bounded. So many quests items drop from catacombs and new gp cave that just get left on the floor. Should be able to sell them for gold really.

Lets not forget you cried to Andy about my forum signature which just pointed out facts that you quoted (no mud-flinging). He removed my signature without telling me because you cried about it.

I can post on forum as all posts are moderated now - I am almost think he does not care that you would have paid IRL cash for an item had your bid got accepted.

It could be a tailoring quest line something that is exclusive to heroes league players

Afaik they’re for hobgoblin lvl armour and weapon upgrades.
U only need one of each but loads drop everyday and can’t even sell them. All my noobs would be full if I picked them all up. They don’t stack or bind like chips.

Afaik they’re for hobgoblin lvl armour and weapon upgrades.
U only need one of each but loads drop everyday and can’t even sell them. All my noobs would be full if I picked them all up. They don’t stack or bind like chips.

You know what you're talking about bud.

Hope Scorp replies and let's us all know he's doing OK, and fingers crossed that the arguing on here and in game will stop too.

Back