Garret payment / adding Ely | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Garret payment / adding Ely

another thought, add a new item to boss drop files. "Material Gem" S M L size,
An item u can combine with 2 other "quest" materials to make the next size up.
That way its not just random crap that would drop and could actually be useful

Honestly I was thinking long about this.

Changing garret to demon souls or adding a demon souls option is quiet honestly the only decent option. It's still grindy as hell as you'll need over 6000 souls to do it, and it's 243 hours of constant play to get enough for both upgrades.

Making chips tradable isn't viable anymore as no one really hunts in pb unless they already need the chips themselves. And upping drops is a gamble depending on drop rate.I firmly believe I'm cursed.

For endgame stuff like elysian I understand more drop options would help as that is endgame, but most people using evil mir will have dumped it long before they get it to tier 2 upgrade for Ely or better.

Last edited:
Honestly I was thinking long about this.

Changing garret to demon souls or adding a demon souls option is quiet honestly the only decent option. It's still grindy as hell as you'll need over 6000 souls to do it, and it's 243 hours of constant play to get enough for both upgrades.

Making chips tradable isn't viable anymore as no one really hunts in pb unless they already need the chips themselves. And upping drops is a gamble depending on drop rate.I firmly believe I'm cursed.

For endgame stuff like elysian I understand more drop options would help as that is endgame, but most people using evil mir will have dumped it long before they get it to tier 2 upgrade for Ely or better.
Spent 2 hours in planes this evening. Got 8 fire/dark chips, 8 orc chips, and 4 relic fragments. It's doable, keep at it :)

Spent 2 hours in planes this evening. Got 8 fire/dark chips, 8 orc chips, and 4 relic fragments. It's doable, keep at it :)
Again, that's you, with your kit, and if on wiz I know what pets you have that not everyone has access to.

You cant assume just because you can in God tier kit that everyone who is trying to gear their toon is able to survive in planes lol.

Planes also does nothing for the two tiers of evil mir weapons the levels of which are intended to use. 170 and 176. Neither of which can even enter planes because it requires level 185 to enter.

If evil mir weapons were intended to be 185+ weapons then raise the level of them.

Again, that's you, with your kit, and if on wiz I know what pets you have that not everyone has access to.

You cant assume just because you can in God tier kit that everyone who is trying to gear their toon is able to survive in planes lol.

Planes also does nothing for the two tiers of evil mir weapons the levels of which are intended to use. 170 and 176. Neither of which can even enter planes because it requires level 185 to enter.

If evil mir weapons were intended to be 185+ weapons then raise the level of them.
I was on tao

I mean the weapons are for people 170 so you'd think the upgrades would drop there.

I did first upgrade and it only took since Easter. Doubt I'll try the second one. Lol

Back