Garret payment / adding Ely | The Legend of Mir

Garret payment / adding Ely

Alsiral

Contributor
Just a thought,

could garret accept demon souls for his “bribe“ for changing Kill Quota?

also With even more uses for it, Ely ore quests are seemingly impossible to the semi casual player. Could it be added to kill quota bribe for 5gg perhaps?

just a thought

there's many kit alternatives to elysian, there's loads tbf so that semi casual should just kit up in a different set, by the way Elysian is a special grade so of course naturally it would be nearly impossible for a semi casual to kit up in fully elysian.

I made this suggestion before so im all for it. It would end my gripe with fire and dark gem chips to be perfectly honest.

The fire n dark are ok these days with the addition to special caves planes and pb, its when to ge the the higher lvl stuff that it takes the piss. 2 full hunts to crypts and only 1 enchanted min drops. 3-4 hours total and 4 people in group collecting. When u need 81 each…..

personally I would like to see:

bride for 50 ds to change quota to item of choice
bride 5gg to not wait the hour

do Something else for Ely I guess

Daily PB style invasion in Elysian town that includes unique bosses that drop Ely ore... Imagine the chaos 😁

I mean hourly quest being 20ds for bribe over 5 gg isn't a bad idea now that ds are a currency.

It would a lot easier to change that instead of messing with drop files as that is a monumental pain in the butt.

I really wish this to be a thing because I spent 4 hours in past bichon on drop pot treasurer stone max meter and got 2 fire chips during double drop moon.

You need 162 chips for second upgrade. 324 hours of grinding isn't worth it.

I really wish this to be a thing because I spent 4 hours in past bichon on drop pot treasurer stone max meter and got 2 fire chips during double drop moon.

You need 162 chips for second upgrade. 324 hours of grinding isn't worth it.
Get hero league first and you will see the change about chip drop.

If double drop moon, drop pot, and treasurer stone with max meter didnt help, i doubt 20% will lol.

The only thing I can think of is pets, so I'm going to try to hunt without pets to see if that helps.

If double drop moon, drop pot, and treasurer stone with max meter didnt help, i doubt 20% will lol.

The only thing I can think of is pets, so I'm going to try to hunt without pets to see if that helps.
I've always suspected that the heroes league drop rate buff is a lot higher than advertised. Having been at hard cap for a long time and played other chars at various stages of heroes league, I noticed a large and consistent difference

About your original point, if you're above 185 go hunt in planes, much better drop rate of chips there

We've had this discussion bud. My wiz is 188 but server ate my pets. Can't get more. Solo wiz with zero pets = death in cata gp.

Made tao to farm chips in past bichon but the drop rate is still crazy low if you hunt solo. Which is what I do most the time sadly. Most of my guild is UK and we do get some good hunts in, but I'm not going to drag the entire guild down just because I need chips. Aint fair to them.

Garret quest helps, but again, its something like 810gg just for the second upgrade if you have to bribe him each time. 1 magic attack and 2 mc isnt worth 100$ lol.

Demon souls I could justify the grind, but GG, nah.

-edit-

Also keep in mind, even with demon souls thats still 162 hours I have to stay logged in just to do garret quests. Not to mention grinding 4,050 demon souls if the quest is priced at 25 demon souls.

Is it possible for you to do guild hunts in planes? I don't know what kind of level the rest of your guild are, but if they are able then that's an effective way

The issue is balancing being able to do these things solo vs a big group mass killing hence why the drop rates can’t be too low.

DS bribes is the easiest way forward I feel

Back