Free subscriptions | The Legend of Mir

Free subscriptions

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Some point soon we will be announcing free subscriptions (duration under discussion :cool:)

These will be simple to claim but be offered over newsletter and Facebook (you can claim both and get 2 per account).

I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to ensure they are signed up to the newsletter and our Facebook group.

We will be asking for your character names (we won't be asking for account names), however restricting them on a 2 per account basis (one for the newsletter and one for Facebook

Happy Tuesday

[Click Here] for more information on the subscription benefits and how to claim yours!​

Some point soon we will be announcing free subscriptions (duration under discussion :cool:)

These will be simple to claim but be offered over newsletter and Facebook (you can claim both and get 2 per account).

I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to ensure they are signed up to the newsletter and our Facebook group.

We will be asking for your character names (we won't be asking for account names), however restricting them on a 2 per account basis (one for the newsletter and one for Facebook

Happy Tuesday

Least your taking some financial action due to corona. Boris Johnson ain’t even done anything constructive yet.

@scorp for PM!!!

Happy Tuesday

Hey, I've been signed up for newsletters since I started but never received one. Checked spam folder and not there. tried signing up again now but it states I already am signed up

Newletters are sent from "scorpian@thelegendofmir.com". Try a search through your whole inbox by typing "from:scorpian@thelegendofmir.com" in the email's search bar and see if that brings up anything. The last newsletter was sent 26th Feb (The Dawn of Evil Mir) if that gives you a reference point.

It could well be an issue with your inbox settings, I found this with a quick google search for Outlook users:
https://www.affordablewebdesign.com/cant-receive-email-senders/

If you use a different email service provider, might be worth googling the name of your provider followed by "not receiving emails from certain senders".

If you have never received a newsletter but think you were registered then email me at the address above in Warda's post and I will look into what may have gone wrong

Will people still be able to purchase them as some have their accounts on partners husbands/wives emails or can we claim for them?

Happy Tuesday

This facebook .. What is is Åh well, atleast i get the Newsletter from mail.

All newsletters should now be sent out, check inbox, junk, promotions, spam folders etc

According to profile i have made an older warrior but i am not sure on which server these days.
Think i need to make a new on Arcadia as its been a long while since i last played on P69.
Last known character was nic0666

According to profile i have made an older warrior but i am not sure on which server these days.
Think i need to make a new on Arcadia as its been a long while since i last played on P69.
Last known character was nic0666

Lvln is easy piss easy up to lvl 150.

Opened subscription last night is for one week? Thought it was 2 weeks. Thanks for subscription anyways it all helps.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Back