Defence torches | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Defence torches

u wanna beat pdr , use fire/frost frenzy / shadow slayer , get wiz / tao on the char thats bothering u

- - - Updated - - -

buy the magic avoid torch lol

u wanna beat pdr , use fire/frost frenzy / shadow slayer , get wiz / tao on the char thats bothering u

- - - Updated - - -

buy the magic avoid torch lol

Buff fire frost frenzy and shadowslayer atleast by double and frenzy by 4x np I’ll use it

Pdr can be countered. My point remains.

You can't just expect people to write off kit. I'll be honest, I'll just stop playing. Not because of the cap, but because I will lose all confidence in this server and building future kit.

Imagine if he capped dc to 1200 and all elements to 60, then your kit you worked hard for is a waste...

Remember warriors 1 hitting everyone, was no counter to that, people build defence kit and sacrifice damage. Then it's all systems cry. Level a wizz hunt in small groups. Use magic attack spells.

Anyway doesn't matter, we all know the biggest donators will always get what they want.

Won't be wasting my time and money here.

Pdr can be countered. My point remains.

You can't just expect people to write off kit. I'll be honest, I'll just stop playing. Not because of the cap, but because I will lose all confidence in this server and building future kit.

Imagine if he capped dc to 1200 and all elements to 60, then your kit you worked hard for is a waste...

Remember warriors 1 hitting everyone, was no counter to that, people build defence kit and sacrifice damage. Then it's all systems cry. Level a wizz hunt in small groups. Use magic attack spells.

Anyway doesn't matter, we all know the biggest donators will always get what they want.

Won't be wasting my time and money here.

I don’t thunk you get that somethings broken and clearly being bias to your class and crying because it’s being changed a little, by 10%...

Warriors were op yes they had HUGE damage because everyone had such little hp, the HP stones were really bad till he buffed, he even nerfed damages aswel lol, it wasn’t like that forever, I mean if it was I’d not be having an issue lol...

Also just how Armageddon used to 2 shot at lvl 125’s xD u don’t remember that do ya? :) arctic blast slowin for 17 seconds lol..

I mean I made a pure tdb kit in the past, it was nerfed massively but i dealt with it and just making better kit, he’s not stripping you of your defence it’s still there, it’s just being tweaked down a little....

If he capped dc 1200 then so be it lol, he’d Have to do the same with every other class if not lower because 1 mc - 2 /1.5 dc lol... I really don’t mind if he capped elements to 60, because majority people don’t even have 50/60% lol, aswell as u have a defence kit, yet tank like a super boss, still deal broken damage, HAVE broken pets that can be retamed to me kept...

Also the thing about 1 shotting, no1 every posted or moaned about it on forums really, but it was an issue and he dealt with it..

Oh and PDR can be countered by a skill that does 200 damage, when u have 5000+ hp, ok.... shadowslayer I have to be in line and u need a full dd kit for it to atleast hit 1k on a wiz... I’d say fine don’t nerf PDR, but give us some useful magic skills lol or make Tdb cut through shield like it’s always supposed to do :)

Last edited:
I don’t thunk you get that somethings broken and clearly being bias to your class and crying because it’s being changed a little, by 10%...

Warriors were op yes they had HUGE damage because everyone had such little hp, the HP stones were really bad till he buffed, he even nerfed damages aswel lol, it wasn’t like that forever, I mean if it was I’d not be having an issue lol...

Also just how Armageddon used to 2 shot at lvl 125’s xD u don’t remember that do ya? :) arctic blast slowin for 17 seconds lol..

I mean I made a pure tdb kit in the past, it was nerfed massively but i dealt with it and just making better kit, he’s not stripping you of your defence it’s still there, it’s just being tweaked down a little....

If he capped dc 1200 then so be it lol, he’d Have to do the same with every other class if not lower because 1 mc - 2 /1.5 dc lol... I really don’t mind if he capped elements to 60, because majority people don’t even have 50/60% lol, aswell as u have a defence kit, yet tank like a super boss, still deal broken damage, HAVE broken pets that can be retamed to me kept...

Also the thing about 1 shotting, no1 every posted or moaned about it on forums really, but it was an issue and he dealt with it..

Oh and PDR can be countered by a skill that does 200 damage, when u have 5000+ hp, ok.... shadowslayer I have to be in line and u need a full dd kit for it to atleast hit 1k on a wiz... I’d say fine don’t nerf PDR, but give us some useful magic skills lol or make Tdb cut through shield like it’s always supposed to do :)

No I object to having a kit I have used runes to get to 90% when really I could of stopped at 80%. Since when has 10+ sockets ever been capped off any kit?

Your missing the point, not me.

PDR has counters that's all there is too it.

- - - Updated - - -

Won't be discussing this any further. I've said what I wanted, if Andy going to keep catering to those who cry and quit on a regular basis, then I won't be putting my time and money into his server.

No I object to having a kit I have used runes to get to 90% when really I could of stopped at 80%. Since when has 10+ sockets ever been capped off any kit?

- - - Updated - - -

Won't be discussing this any further. I've said what I wanted, if Andy going to keep catering to those who cry and quit on a regular basis, then I won't be putting my time and money into his server.

No one quit

I wish warriors had a skill that gave 80% MDR And see how it feels for u guys just for a few days xD

Sounds like you just need to sell off a piece or two, and replace with more damage or something else useful then.

I own 0 pdr kit before I start. I agree that building a kit and then a stat being nerfed is probably gonna piss me off way more than that rev ring thing. I’d be well upset and I’d feel robbed. I think if there’s a nerf, the people who have items stacked with pdr shud have a 24 hour window to remove the pdr runes

- - - Updated - - -

Your joking right? You’ve purposely quit Warrior because of the reason you can’t pvp Ranged classes. Hence why you’ve gone to a wiz, you knows it’s broken, so does Esme. He’s reducing it by 10%, not like he’s reducing it by 50%, your saying you lose damage when going into PDR? Your fucking kidding right? UE + Heroic + Torch + MC pot, and your right back at the stats you lost or even more some cases. Hardly moaning you just want to rule the server on a broken mechanic, and by the way, this 10% PDR nerf isn’t just happening to you, it happens to EVERYONE, pick up your dummy and suck it up buttercup.

I own 0 pdr kit before I start. I agree that building a kit and then a stat being nerfed is probably gonna piss me off way more than that rev ring thing. I’d be well upset and I’d feel robbed. I think if there’s a nerf, the people who have items stacked with pdr shud have a 24 hour window to remove the pdr runes

Indeed, one person who actually gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your joking right? You’ve purposely quit Warrior because of the reason you can’t pvp Ranged classes. Hence why you’ve gone to a wiz, you knows it’s broken, so does Esme. He’s reducing it by 10%, not like he’s reducing it by 50%, your saying you lose damage when going into PDR? Your fucking kidding right? UE + Heroic + Torch + MC pot, and your right back at the stats you lost or even more some cases. Hardly moaning you just want to rule the server on a broken mechanic, and by the way, this 10% PDR nerf isn’t just happening to you, it happens to EVERYONE, pick up your dummy and suck it up buttercup.

I quit warrior when I got to 160. I was bored as it was soft cap, and took a break, when I returned I decided my wiz was 152 and played that, mostly due to how shit battle charge became.

Battle charge has been nurfed twice. Coold down was increased by 150% and shoulder dash went on cool down when cast. This was done because of the sticky feet bug. That bug was then fixed and battle charge become useless due to the long cool down, and the fact people could just walk out. Just like they still can.

Once again you have completely missed my point of view. I would not of socketed my kit if this was going to happen..... I dunno how hard it is for you to understand. But if you baught 10 runes and paid to socket them into your kit for them to become useless, would you be OK with it?

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Mate sell 10% worth of PDR kit to me then you will have 80% and no problem :)

So many ' supposedly wizs' posting so much bullshit i just .....irl lol

Whatever get it reduced to 80% ill give you a few days hell even a week before your back here posting with your minions saying wizs are still broken just because we have gone the full distance to make good defensive kit....

Everyone agrees wiz the most broken class lol that’s the funny thing

Coming from someone in a guild that has one useful wiz out of 4-5 your comment doesnt suprise me

Why don't you get COP nerfed as well then your only wiz is useless lol 🤣

Back