Defence torches | The Legend of Mir

Defence torches

Darkstyle12

Seeing as damage is so hard to mitigate on this server and I’ve been told the magic avoid stat no longer works maybe it’s time we got some damage reduction torches in the shop.

Some class like wiz is already super tanky than warriors, the introduction of these torches simply make them god like in arcadia. Look at the war of castles in arcadia or pk anywhere, its usually wiz that do the tanks rather than warriors, their DPS is already too high + super tanky. I only hope theres a miscalculation of these stats by GM, don't think its suppose to be like that.

And it will be unfair for ppl who can't afford to pay with GG but like to fight like me.

https://mirarcadia.com/guide/classes/wizard-skills/

"While they lack physical endurance" my foot =P

By "Physical Endurance" I guess it just means HP. And it's truth, we have a lot less HP than you.

Wiz rely on HP sockets otherwise we have really tiny HP that is useless, and it feels like HP stones are harder to get now, drop rates been reduced maybe. Wiz that already have them are strong now but in future when new armours are more common people will not be able to add so much HP so things may even out in the long term.

By "Physical Endurance" I guess it just means HP. And it's truth, we have a lot less HP than you.

Wiz rely on HP sockets otherwise we have really tiny HP that is useless, and it feels like HP stones are harder to get now, drop rates been reduced maybe. Wiz that already have them are strong now but in future when new armours are more common people will not be able to add so much HP so things may even out in the long term.

U don’t even need hp sockets

Panda pots are so broken on wizzies and taos... +1.7k hp for 40mins or 2k for 10mins is ALOT more effective on a wizz always has been and if u stack runes then gg, Wizzies still deal massive damage, I got like 8.7k hp can die 2 shots nearly, I can hit a wiz with normal hp takes good 4 hits to rev em if they have no hp items or pots / PDR....

In sabuk war, I hit nerd about 15-20 times he didn’t even go low hp lol, para’d Btw he was sitting there tanking like nothing... (1550 dc btw) 2 cops from him I gotta run away or TT...

Panda pots are so broken on wizzies and taos... +1.7k hp for 40mins or 2k for 10mins is ALOT more effective on a wizz always has been and if u stack runes then gg, Wizzies still deal massive damage, I got like 8.7k hp can die 2 shots nearly, I can hit a wiz with normal hp takes good 4 hits to rev em if they have no hp items or pots / PDR....

In sabuk war, I hit nerd about 15-20 times he didn’t even go low hp lol, para’d Btw he was sitting there tanking like nothing... (1550 dc btw) 2 cops from him I gotta run away or TT...

The wiz op story again lol

Panda pots can be used by all you know

And yeah am all for a 20%+ physical reduction torch will balance the classesout nicely......lol

sorry but panda pots need to scale to players hp. Or just delete them from the game.

- - - Updated - - -

If a warrior catches a wizard, let alone paras them. They need to die or tt almost instantly. Wizards take skill to play and u should NEVER be getting hit by a warrior. Let alone tanking 15 hits

- - - Updated - - -

Or do we have to build ice kits and just frost frenzy them

Sounds like you need some fire res

Sounds like you need some fire res

tried it, doesnt really help at this point lolol still stupid powerful, aswell as if i do try to build a fire resist kit, all wizzies do is spam slow + cop, and if they have PDR and hp, i cant damage them enough... i mean im in 1550+ dc hitting like a level 100, ive tried fire res its really not that good on a warrior in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

The wiz op story again lol

Panda pots can be used by all you know

And yeah am all for a 20%+ physical reduction torch will balance the classesout nicely......lol

what im saying is, 2k health for warriors is nothing, whereas a panda pot on a wiz is like another full HP bar, it benefits them the most literally, as well as taos, like avergae wiz is 2.4k hp + another 2k is ALOT, and whereas a COP is doing 4k+ dmg on max hit, a panda is kinda pointless for me as ive used it and have had no hp buffs, it only makes a diff vs warriors and being able to run away and not revving....

now lets say im fighting a PDR wiz, pop a panda theyll have around 4k hp nearly when it already takes me 10+ tdb's to cut their mana, itll probably take another 10-15 more to even rev them, by that time they have used about 10 different skills and have translocation to go away... ASWELL AS bloodstorm to vamp all their hp back, also whats funny is few of ur guildies agree wizzies are OP, majority have said it, but ofc you play a wiz you'll be bias to your own class...

can scorp bring back magic avoid pls? :D atleast that way wizzies have a way to counter warrior damage, give us a way to make them useless too :D

tank warrior isnt really viable on here, we dont really tank at all, we have no base stats like PDR MDR etc, our AC is very low and is pretty much the same as everyone else's, we have low hp compared to the dmg's in game... its not viable at all sadly

Last edited:
Some class like wiz is already super tanky than warriors, the introduction of these torches simply make them god like in arcadia. Look at the war of castles in arcadia or pk anywhere, its usually wiz that do the tanks rather than warriors, their DPS is already too high + super tanky. I only hope theres a miscalculation of these stats by GM, don't think its suppose to be like that.

And it will be unfair for ppl who can't afford to pay with GG but like to fight like me.

https://mirarcadia.com/guide/classes/wizard-skills/

He could make torches that are directed to be used by warriors. Let’s say MDR20% MA-20%

- - - Updated - - -

That way a wizard is never gonna use them

He could make torches that are directed to be used by warriors. Let’s say MDR20% MA-20%

- - - Updated - - -

That way a wizard is never gonna use them

Or he could just set the label to [Warrior Only] etc etc lolol to stop other classes using the same buffs/torches

The problem really is that there's too much variation across the elemental dmg and def stats. It's impossible to plan to defend against all 5 types and so 3/5 of the times you are probably screwed before you get into position. It probably would be better if there was no Fire / Ice / Etc resist what so ever and it was all calculated under AC/MAC.

Also, it looks more and more likely that there is going to need to be a reduced cap from 90 to 80% on PDR

The problem really is that there's too much variation across the elemental dmg and def stats. It's impossible to plan to defend against all 5 types and so 3/5 of the times you are probably screwed before you get into position. It probably would be better if there was no Fire / Ice / Etc resist what so ever and it was all calculated under AC/MAC.

Also, it looks more and more likely that there is going to need to be a reduced cap from 90 to 80% on PDR

Sounds good all resistances should be under AC/AMC, coz it'll take a long time + cost to produce kit that resist 1 type of element and be fully functional. Don't mention 4-5 different kinds of elements we have. It'll take ages.

Good start on the PDR cap update. Test it first, 80% might still be tanky. :playful:

Or warriors can use frost frenzy and fire frenzy as its magic attack?

All this nurfin kits people build to stop the crying is ridiculous.
Will you be removing the sockets we have placed in kit to get to the cap? Or are we expected to suck up the loss and rebuild kits?

Either way I see a nice long break coming. Wasting my time building kits to have them gimped due to crying on forums.

Yes, Best answer is to gimp peoples builds. Waste the time and sockets we use building kits.

Does Fire/Frost Frenzy not do magic damage?

Right now to win fights you need a nice balance of all 3 classes to actually win. You have mostly warriors on here crying about wiz, and suddenly it's time to keep destroying kits people have built.

A wiz has 0 kill potential due to all these nurfs you keep putting on them. yet warriors can basically 1 bang anyone they can bc. This is balance?

Why was ignite stopped from working on players?

1 class can actually pk that's warrior. If you die to a wiz/tao its because you didn't, TT in the 10 minutes it took them to rev/get you low hp.

And in one split second wizzys become the ones crying without even a change made..

Lmao that's like him capping dd and fire damage to a figure lower than you stack your kit too. Then expecting you to just write off items and runes as there pointless.

It's broken anyway it requires fixing. That's how we see it. Example like some ppl sees rev relog is broken, some doesn't. It got an unnecessary "fix" anyway.

No game server should not have a stat that reduces all damage completely without having a counter..

90% reduced damage from all melee attacks, what’s the point of AC amc dark fire resist?

Magic reduction, reduces all magic damage, so let’s say ur at 90% it would be so broken u could have 10 range hitting x person they won’t even rev...

TDB > countered
Flaming sword > counter
Tao pets > counter
Wiz pets > counter
There should be a counter to most broken things, in which PDR MDR isn’t... scorpion didn’t realise how broken it would become.. 80% reduces damage is still op as fuck lol, it’s like 20% more magic shield...

Nicely explained, might as well add protection field with MDR +50-60% if AC/AMC is no longer relevant heheh

Back