Defence torches | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Defence torches

Coming from someone in a guild that has one useful wiz out of 4-5 your comment doesnt suprise me

Why don't you get COP nerfed as well then your only wiz is useless lol 🤣

Abit like half your warriors? Lmao. Pipe down you’ll make yourself look like you’d be better fitted to playing MindCraft you softie, we clearly have more useful wiz than you think, why else do you lot hide behind Esme? 😂😆

@Dean, you quit warrior because you knew for a fact wizards had a broke stat, also because your losing 10% doesn’t mean to the end of the world, you can now sell one or two of your PDR items and they’ll be pretty decent priced. As most wizards will want cap. Your just upset that you’ve socketed an item, Gold is easy to obtain, and let’s be fair, PDR stones are everywhere.

Abit like half your warriors? Lmao. Pipe down you’ll make yourself look like you’d be better fitted to playing MindCraft you softie, we clearly have more useful wiz than you think, why else do you lot hide behind Esme? 😂😆

@Dean, you quit warrior because you knew for a fact wizards had a broke stat, also because your losing 10% doesn’t mean to the end of the world, you can now sell one or two of your PDR items and they’ll be pretty decent priced. As most wizards will want cap. Your just upset that you’ve socketed an item, Gold is easy to obtain, and let’s be fair, PDR stones are everywhere.

I don't hide behind no cunt and I also dont have a PDR kit so come get me ;)

/Creemy

I'd quit warrior before pdr kits was built. That's a fact, when esme returned he was on his tao, I joined imms on wiz and was actively leveling wiz before he even started esme lol.

He started esme and built pdr well after I'd give up on a warrior lol...
But ye you know better than me when and why I quit playing bigbada lol

Woahhh I haven't said anything here leave me out off it haha, I have a 90%odr kit but I dont use it. I also have a 9khp kit, a 90% ice resist kit and a 80% fire resist kit. If its there to be used, use it! #buyingholycrystalarmourfiredmg10%

Back