CrystalTemple Boss Griefing | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

CrystalTemple Boss Griefing

I put a request for a war against you before any of this griefing with the orbs kicked off purely because we dont want you having a wall anymore same with Legends... so your both set for Saturday night :)

+1 for making it so orbs disintegrate if you leave the Crystal maps which the pillars/boss on this allows it to be fair as if its a group kill which it usually is the orbs can be swapped to a different person if said person needs to DE/TT/TH while if this kind of grief play carries on whereby one person kills one pillar with no intention to do the others or boss this allows PK to hunt the players down who have said orbs.

Currently the difference in the disintegrate time vs the respawn time of the pillars means that this kind of grief gameplay can continue

/magica

You all say that this is grief, but this is the update that andy has made to increase the gameplay fun, which will allow more players to participate in the battle for boss.
And please tell me if finally killed the boss together?

This post wasnt particularly aimed at last night ( just that it actually happened is why i made the post ) as we thought about this on day of release... Anyone of decent lvl could do this not to just grief us but the rest of the server included.

I like the idea of the orbs it adds an extra element to the boss, but as it is it's too easy to stop Boss from spawning and ruin for everyone.

There are a few good options I can think of

1. If you log out or TT, the orb lands on the floor first so someone else can get it
2. Orb disintegrates if you log out or TT, and the pillar that dropped it will respawn (respawed ones shouldn't drop because that would be exploitable)
3. Only need orbs to spawn boss
4. Bin the idea of orbs completely and just make Boss spawn when all pillars are down

Realised point 3 makes no sense cos I missed out the number, meant to say only needs 4 orbs, or maybe 6

I like the idea of the orbs it adds an extra element to the boss, but as it is it's too easy to stop Boss from spawning and ruin for everyone.

There are a few good options I can think of

1. If you log out or TT, the orb lands on the floor first so someone else can get it
2. Orb disintegrates if you log out or TT, and the pillar that dropped it will respawn (respawed ones shouldn't drop because that would be exploitable)
3. Only need orbs to spawn boss
4. Bin the idea of orbs completely and just make Boss spawn when all pillars are down

Point 1 sounds good, then it can be a fight for the boss, if the person rev'd then they gotta either risk it in the fight or tt/relog leaving the orb behind. I'm sure there is still probably a better way but this one tweaked my interest lol

I don't agree with any idea that forces a player to give up an earned orb.

More ideas:

-Collecting the 8th orb / killing the 8th pillar could trigger the boss... like killing the 4th guardian in the tombs to get the big boss, etc. All orbs disappear when boss rs.

-orbs could expire after 24 hours, to allow for a team to get some over the course of 2-4 pillar spawns.

-boss could wake using only 5 orbs; boss would still have a rs timer, so you couldn't wake him up again with accumulated saved orbs if he hadn't spawned yet

-Leave it how it is; some bosses spawn very sparsely, or are too op to kill after they level up, so what if the boss can't be woken all the time......

-Give some additional way to get orbs if the boss hasn't been woke, but the pillars are down; i.e. mobs / subs begin to also drop them, but with 15 minute expiration

also: the helm definitely needs to expire quicker... a full month is way too generous

this game has become a bitch fest, glad i stopped playing when these returning players arrived lol.

Bitch fest?

Clearly debating how this new mechanic can be improved as its the first of its kind and its open to abuse so come and say something useful as the only bitch comment so far looks like your own comment.

Does all existing orbs needs to be used first before any more orbs can be gained?

once the pillars that drop the orb are killed they rs after 5 hours n orbs break after 3 so cant gain any more if ur short, boss jst doesnt wake if something like this happens lol

Originally it was planned to require only 4 of the orbs. But then I decided I wanted to see how this type of scenario played out. Social experiment! Big brother is watching

Last 2-3 times i grouped with 5s, he changed modes and attacked me before boss was done.
Regretfully, I must admit that you have been right. Reputation is an essential thing in the game, and some players, including the 5 star and lost it.

Regretfully, I must admit that you have been right. Reputation is an essential thing in the game, and some players, including the 5 star and lost it.

I find that really hard to believe that 5star would all the sudden flip the switch and attack ya during killing the new boss, people need to take a cup of green tea & chillpill and stop work so hard to throw shade on eachother, its a game whit a growing community 》Enjoy it peeps

You guys are high saying i attacked u at end lmfao

Not saying THIS boss, but you did at least twice, and also switched sides on your ally during a war (forgot that one), oh yeah, and you attack us while you were an ally the day Gideon came back.

This is repeated behavior, over YEARS now, and multiple instances. I rank you up there with Nero and Speed

hey maybe your right i was a little cunt back in the day tbf lol . shit happens , build a bridge yada yada , like to think im a bit of a better person nowadays :p

This definitely needs to be addressed seen as its been made even harder now, we spent an hour yesterday collecting 7 orbs for some cunt to get one orb, we offered to grp him and told him he could even bring guildies he refused and then we offered to buy it from him and he still refused wasted our time

Back