CrystalTemple Boss Griefing | The Legend of Mir

CrystalTemple Boss Griefing

5starstore

So theres a problem with the boss, the fact that we can kill 7 pillars and get 7 orbs but then have 1 douchebag kill 1 pillar and hold orb who doesnt wanna group or sell the orb seems a bit shit lol.
I had wishful thinking maybe we could summon with just 7 but we cant. Hopefully theres some sort of workaround otherwise its a very limited boss

Makes it too easy to mess up. At least make it so that the orbs can't leave the map. That way if somebody want's to be an arse at least they can be hunted down for orb.
Letting somebody take one orb and log off every time kinda kills the boss....

aye seen it coming tbh spiteful little pricks that gotta spoil it for everyone, needs to be changed somehow otherwise boss will never get killed coz if peepz gonna start doing this then ill join in too can play that game :) always 1 dick thats gotta spoil it

Last edited:
Bit surprised that it works that way tbh, opens up a whole box of grief play esp if all it takes is one orb missing, i see the logic in encouraging players to "work together " but this is mir and if someone can stab someone they will imao. So just one orb missing is a bit naff to make sure u cant summin boss..

How is this griefing? Isn't this like PK? Some people revel in it.... others don't want to... but the game allows it ,so it happens.....
Some ppl would not want their enemies to wake and kill the boss, ye?

Maybe you just gotta wait for them all to rs again, and get an 8th orb?

but the orbs expire after 3hours and the pillars that drop the orbs respawn every 5hours ? so u can just grief the next one

Perhaps let the orbs last longer then then the pillar respawn? Like i dunno? Orb duration 6h? Then u have a gap inbetween?

Makes it too easy to mess up. At least make it so that the orbs can't leave the map. That way if somebody want's to be an arse at least they can be hunted down for orb.
Letting somebody take one orb and log off every time kinda kills the boss....

making it so the orbs cant leave the maps a gd idea :)

How is this griefing? Isn't this like PK? Some people revel in it.... others don't want to... but the game allows it ,so it happens.....
Some ppl would not want their enemies to wake and kill the boss, ye?

Maybe you just gotta wait for them all to rs again, and get an 8th orb?

A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

The definition of griefing since u clearly don't understand what it is... the pillars rs every 5 hours n orbs break after 3
PK is part of the game.... stopping people from spawning the boss or not even attempting to grp with them is using the mechanics in an unintended way to irritate players... get ya facts sorted before ya chat shit tyy

Last edited:
not even attempting to grp with them

Would you group with an enemy? cheater or thief? How about a whole guild of them?

This sounds like a rant still. If the mechanic is not what GM intended he will change it.

I had no idea obs expiry or pillar RS times, thanks.

Would you group with an enemy? cheater or thief? How about a whole guild of them?

This sounds like a rant still. If the mechanic is not what GM intended he will change it.

I had no idea obs expiry or pillar RS times, thanks.

Grp has been made several times with said people with no issue when they had orbs and we had orbs?? And they not innocent either so don't try that card lmao

Rant or not the issue is still relevant, if we gonna have it done to us with no reprecusionn's or changes then we will just do it to them then no one gets the boss... u r digging urself a deeper hole I'm afraid :/

ok guys, u immortal decleared war on us and next sec u pm me want to make group with me???? we got only 1 castle. and i already explianed u in game.
NagaLord 5startao and TTT always camped why u didnt say anything about this??? Nagalord sure for tao bettter and am i complain in forum ???

Last edited:
ok guys, u immortal decleared war on us and next sec u pm me want to make group with me???? we got only 1 castle. and i already explianed u in game.
NagaLord 5startao and TTT always camped why u didnt say anything about this??? Nagalord sure for tao bettter and am i complain in forum ???

- - - Updated - - -

btw im chenghan

Nagalord has been mentioned multiple timea regarding being solo'd by taos however the boss will still spawn and pk can still take place in order to win the boss... doing it this way 1 orb is all u need to sit nice and cozy In sz and no one can get the boss until it's next rs.... rinse and repeat and no one will get the boss. Mongles have pked us multiple times but we still had the decency to invite on event days when we got grp but nah your quick to forget that ain't ya''s :)

It's also kinda like a guild war, you have to earn the right to the boss by getting 8 orbs... not 7......

..just came up short this time

digging a hole? feel free to also use these tactics. Its like when someone is killing a boss, and it gets stolen, huh?

mongols doesnt pk u first. u guys attacked us in first place. wat??? we cant fight bk? we got ur attack and just stand it?

here wat i think. u guys always got boss and items. and now new upgrade u cant get wat u got before. so u wanna change this am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

immortal they got mad at this.psychological unbalance

Last edited:
It's also kinda like a guild war, you have to earn the right to the boss by getting 8 orbs... not 7......

digging a hole? feel free to also use these tactics. Its like when someone is killing a boss, and it gets stolen, huh?

Your starting to make zero sense tf u on about guild wars for ?? Who even are u ?? And it's not really a tactic griefing is it :S but no worries clearly I'm not getting my point across so I'll stop indulging ur idiotic replies and wait for Andy to make the decision on what and what isn't his intentions regarding the mechinc's for the boss.... sigh

Both yeah n ney people would had earned the orbs in the first place by going to pillar to pillar killing what ever they need to earn it in the first place, but all that earning would get undone by 1 person and could in theory continue to do so for however long they desire, so depends how u wish to weiw that part, yes boss CAN get stolen 110% but it allows u a fighting chance to defend ur right to keep ur boss so there is a option for you, but whit pillars not so much..

I put a request for a war against you before any of this griefing with the orbs kicked off purely because we dont want you having a wall anymore same with Legends... so your both set for Saturday night :)

+1 for making it so orbs disintegrate if you leave the Crystal maps which the pillars/boss on this allows it to be fair as if its a group kill which it usually is the orbs can be swapped to a different person if said person needs to DE/TT/TH while if this kind of grief play carries on whereby one person kills one pillar with no intention to do the others or boss this allows PK to hunt the players down who have said orbs.

Currently the difference in the disintegrate time vs the respawn time of the pillars means that this kind of grief gameplay can continue

/magica

Back