CrystalTemple Boss Griefing | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

CrystalTemple Boss Griefing

This definitely needs to be addressed seen as its been made even harder now, we spent an hour yesterday collecting 7 orbs for some cunt to get one orb, we offered to grp him and told him he could even bring guildies he refused and then we offered to buy it from him and he still refused wasted our time

Who was it

who is doing this??? u better post here and we build a list.

this fun system if ppls cooperate. If like NageLord then no one can get boss from you. This should be changed. Give ohters players chance.

u have the chance to get / steal naga lord if u work out the time and come and get it.. :) but with this u just have to run in get an orb and log off...

who is doing this??? u better post here and we build a list.

this fun system if ppls cooperate. If like NageLord then no one can get boss from you. This should be changed. Give ohters players chance.

I don't understand what you mean. How can someone stop naga Lord spawning?

So Andy changed crystal temple harder !! Now only few Player can get an orb and just log off. Immortal Mongolia Notorius.

But Nagalord only for Powerful tao. surely there is only 5star more active and always get guild members help to kick player out from KR.

What for others player then??? If every class can kill Nagalord then Im good.

Last edited:
So Andy changed crystal temple harder !! Now only few Player can get an orb and just log off. Immortal Mongolia Notorius.

But Nagalord only for Powerful tao. surely there is only 5star more active and always get guild members help to kick player out from KR.

What for others player then??? If every class can kill Nagalord then Im good.

Not only tao. Wiz can also kill NL. There must be about 20 people who can solo it now. Warrior are a very different class, there are a lot of bosses a warrior can kill that would take an equivalent tao or wiz about 5 times as long to kill

Good that he makes things harder, it encourages team play. It makes no sense to hunt solo and complain that a well organised team can do things you can't. Sounds like you need to find a team

u still have the opportunity to recall and take the boss from me... which we dont at the troll king, several times now its just been 1 person who i wont throw shade at whos camping it , getting 1 orb and denying everyone else access lol. I think its grief play as its disruptive play but scorps probs watching it all and deciding what to do so ill just wait n see what happens. Im more annoyed that i cant kill more than 5mobs at a time in Crystal now lmao i smashed % in there like np , have barely been in there since the change lol

explained this I sold the f*cking orb for 1 mil in AH . yes ask if I had one said yes before I replied had 3 people ask for it but I sold it.. orb no good to me why would I keep it or grief.
stick you f*ucking orb up your arse

Mate we offered to grp you even asked who u sold it too u either ignored us or told us to fuck off, we saw u come in get an orb and leave that's shady tbf

No you didn't. Was in there for 2 mins mobs are to hard for me so I left. Not going to continue with this thread pointless.

No you didn't. Was in there for 2 mins mobs are to hard for me so I left. Not going to continue with this thread pointless.

Don't worry about them TaoLoaf pal, I've stole 5 so far because I'm cold just like the frosting, if anyone wants some beef pm me ingame

/Glass 😝

Haha taoLoaf is the last person is expect any1 to accuse of greifing lol
What's happened in crystal palace ? Mobs hit harder ? I heard you can TU them now though

Make it so u have an hour to kill all 8 pillars, miss that = no boss,

Kill 8th pillar = boss spawns

Haha taoLoaf is the last person is expect any1 to accuse of greifing lol
What's happened in crystal palace ? Mobs hit harder ? I heard you can TU them now though

Turns out moaning works

Alan wanted to be able to TU them, and now you can TU some of them (just macers I think, or one of them, whichever)
I wanted the mobs to be harder, and tada now they are

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andy and also can I have 10k gg please thank you

Make it so u have an hour to kill all 8 pillars, miss that = no boss,

Kill 8th pillar = boss spawns

Like this goon says to fix it get rid of the orbs or make it so theyre timer is longer for example to 6 hours therefore you have 2 chances to get the orbs

Turns out moaning works

Alan wanted to be able to TU them, and now you can TU some of them (just macers I think, or one of them, whichever)
I wanted the mobs to be harder, and tada now they are

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andy and also can I have 10k gg please thank you

Moaning dont work. I still dont get sh it tbh i only pay pay pay. Andy dont like my carracter. I wanna change my name :)

Back