common man! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

common man!

Yeah but majority of the time scorp does do things right no ones perfect, for god sake my stores etc are banned with over 5k+ gg on, tele rings, stupid dumb kit, 200m+ gold I’m not complaining, my share decided to fuck shit up with scorp sold for ££ and got everything banned but I don’t think I’ve posted once saying

“Unban my store unban Keith” bla bla, I just sucked it up and I’m playing again, sad I can’t use the items I had made in store and the billions of other things I had but just gotta deal with it don’t ya...

Amen!

I don't want to take that risk which is why nobody will ever log on any of my chars, but if I did risk it and that happened, then it would be my own fault, say fuck it, kick a wall, and move on

Yeah but majority of the time scorp does do things right no ones perfect, for god sake my stores etc are banned with over 5k+ gg on, tele rings, stupid dumb kit, 200m+ gold I’m not complaining, my share decided to fuck shit up with scorp sold for ££ and got everything banned but I don’t think I’ve posted once saying

“Unban my store unban Keith” bla bla, I just sucked it up and I’m playing again, sad I can’t use the items I had made in store and the billions of other things I had but just gotta deal with it don’t ya...

dont act big ibby u wasnt goin to play again if azze didnt share u his chars after Keith Lw got banned.
if u didnt get thier chars u wasnt goin to play on a noob char from 0 and starting to lvl bla bla bla .
anyway im posting For Larry which banned for shit reason (unfair) and i didnt post for Speed79 or anything else.
i tried to help found myself banned aw :))

dont act big ibby u wasnt goin to play again if azze didnt share u his chars after Keith Lw got banned.
if u didnt get thier chars u wasnt goin to play on a noob char from 0 and starting to lvl bla bla bla .
anyway im posting For Larry which banned for shit reason (unfair) and i didnt post for Speed79 or anything else.
i tried to help found myself banned aw :))

I didn’t need azze to play again lol and I’m not acting big rofl, and yes I could easily start from 0 it’s not hard to level on here now just kit that’s abit long

Also I’m not saying about Keith or anything, I’m saying about my noob chars too but idgaf about them xD, also many friends would help me if I started from 0 :)

I didn’t need azze to play again lol and I’m not acting big rofl, and yes I could easily start from 0 it’s not hard to level on here now just kit that’s abit long

Also I’m not saying about Keith or anything, I’m saying about my noob chars too but idgaf about them xD, also many friends would help me if I started from 0 :)

You hear that scorp? , Ibrahim recons he would start again from 0 instead of riding everyone
Else’s chars . And then getting them banned . Why don’t Scorp just ban azze for jokes and let’s see
If you would actually start again from 0 ?

You hear that scorp? , Ibrahim recons he would start again from 0 instead of riding everyone
Else’s chars . And then getting them banned . Why don’t Scorp just ban azze for jokes and let’s see
If you would actually start again from 0 ?

Someone’s salty I guessss???? Wonder who.

Also I’ve started from 0 before, with the help of friends I got Keith to 148, can do it again but why would I when I have a 161 warrior to play lmao

Also I got no one banned as I didn’t cheat, I didn’t sell for ££ at all rofl... also if he banned azze for “jokes” would look really bad on him as he could ban chenghan, Gideon for “jokes” wonder how that would play out :)

Wonder who u are in game though if u got issues pm me on azze :)

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware from piecing together bits of the other thread and what I've been told, it went something like this...

Someone on an anonymous noob char sent Aaron (blazinhero) a pm ingame offering him cheats if he logs into some website with his game account details, which he did
As soon as he did that, whoever made the website had his details, logged on his char and stripped it
Larry somehow knew who did it and had access to that account, so logged on it to give aaron his kit back
That character that sent the messages originally was flagged for banning, anyone who logged onto that char was also flagged and any chars they logged onto were also banned.

Since Andy has no way to know exactly who was to blame, it makes sense for him to ban anyone who could have been involved.

Simple solution to this is stop logging onto chars that are used by people who do that kind of thing. Just play the fucking game.

some one fell for that LOL what a dumb cunt.....
using youre log in on a website for cheats that made my day lol

Back