common man! | The Legend of Mir

common man!

3gena

Newby
unban /Larry
its un fair banning me cuz i have tried to help some one LOL
BlazingHero msged u manytimes to unban me but u still ignoring.

unban /Larry

Is this the same one where blazing got fcked over and lost all his stuff?

Is this the same one where blazing got fcked over and lost all his stuff?

As far as I'm aware from piecing together bits of the other thread and what I've been told, it went something like this...

Someone on an anonymous noob char sent Aaron (blazinhero) a pm ingame offering him cheats if he logs into some website with his game account details, which he did
As soon as he did that, whoever made the website had his details, logged on his char and stripped it
Larry somehow knew who did it and had access to that account, so logged on it to give aaron his kit back
That character that sent the messages originally was flagged for banning, anyone who logged onto that char was also flagged and any chars they logged onto were also banned.

Since Andy has no way to know exactly who was to blame, it makes sense for him to ban anyone who could have been involved.

Simple solution to this is stop logging onto chars that are used by people who do that kind of thing. Just play the fucking game.

i just wanna know why larry banned for ?
i didnt sent the website link to blazinghero
i did help him to get kits back
the guy who stolen blazinghero didnt had access to larry (only me who have access to larry)
so why did andy banned larry for ?

As far as I'm aware from piecing together bits of the other thread and what I've been told, it went something like this...

Someone on an anonymous noob char sent Aaron (blazinhero) a pm ingame offering him cheats if he logs into some website with his game account details, which he did
As soon as he did that, whoever made the website had his details, logged on his char and stripped it
Larry somehow knew who did it and had access to that account, so logged on it to give aaron his kit back
That character that sent the messages originally was flagged for banning, anyone who logged onto that char was also flagged and any chars they logged onto were also banned.

Since Andy has no way to know exactly who was to blame, it makes sense for him to ban anyone who could have been involved.

Simple solution to this is stop logging onto chars that are used by people who do that kind of thing. Just play the fucking game.

The thing i dont follow (soz peeps) if the dude was anonymous and some random furburgler how could larry know who the furburgler are and then proceed to log on to the account where the stolen goods are to give back all the items to blazing but the account where the stolen goods where on was not larry? So did andy do a IP ban then i assume?
Dosent sound like some random furburglers work comes across more like a group of friends having a tit for tat game & if thats the case then its really hard for andy to be fair and judge who done what ore when

unban /Larry
lol Larry unfortunate for you, I remember you were decent guy just mixed up with fykd up guys. Since Brexit issue GM is afraid of releasing your store character due to GBP not being stabled and will effect his pockets.

The thing i dont follow (soz peeps) if the dude was anonymous and some random furburgler how could larry know who the furburgler are and then proceed to log on to the account where the stolen goods are to give back all the items to blazing but the account where the stolen goods where on was not larry? So did andy do a IP ban then i assume?
Dosent sound like some random furburglers work comes across more like a group of friends having a tit for tat game & if thats the case then its really hard for andy to be fair and judge who done what ore when
IP bans aren't really appropriate any more as it's extremely easy to change IP, in fact many providers won't even give you a static IP. There are far more sophisticated methods of identifying users more reliably that are near impossible to spoof. Can't be sure what Andy uses really but I trust he knows what he's doing :)

Shanda got a good punishment system.
1st offence complete store and char kit wipe
2nd offence ban with 5k gg to unlock
3rd offence perm banned
This keeps players in the game but they get a real punishment that will hurt they’re pockets and gm’s will benefit. Good deterent I believe.

Last edited:
Shanda got a good punishment system.
1st offence complete store and char kit wipe
2nd offence ban with 5k gg to unlock
3rd offence perm banned
This keeps players in the game but they get a real punishment that will hurt they’re pockets and gm’s will benefit. Good deterent I believe.

Scorpian has a good system, zero tolerance. I respect it and many others do too.

IP bans aren't really appropriate any more as it's extremely easy to change IP, in fact many providers won't even give you a static IP. There are far more sophisticated methods of identifying users more reliably that are near impossible to spoof. Can't be sure what Andy uses really but I trust he knows what he's doing :)

HWID ban, only need to ban the motherboard and cpu, be fucked then!

100%

Zero tolerance is the only way to stop people from chancing it. Cheaters are not welcome, full stop.

I agree to some extent, however scorps been wrong in the past, he deleveled me on p69 for supposedly running in firewall, I used no such cheat and never have. If he's been wrong before he can be wrong again.

Yes this game is free to play but let's not pretend people have not spent hundreds of pounds on this game.

Yeah but majority of the time scorp does do things right no ones perfect, for god sake my stores etc are banned with over 5k+ gg on, tele rings, stupid dumb kit, 200m+ gold I’m not complaining, my share decided to fuck shit up with scorp sold for ££ and got everything banned but I don’t think I’ve posted once saying

“Unban my store unban Keith” bla bla, I just sucked it up and I’m playing again, sad I can’t use the items I had made in store and the billions of other things I had but just gotta deal with it don’t ya...

Back