Class spells | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Class spells

Quite liked levelling in tomb of the dead on my warrior. The archers can be a little troublesome though if there are too many in range. Just incase you didn't know, there are certain holes that the zombies come from that can tele you into the basement. The basement rooms come in 3 different sizes I think. The really small box room is OK, but the larger of the room can be a problem, especially with those archers. Might be worth keeping a TT in button 6 if you don't already. As if you die in the basement you can only get back in for anything you dropped through the same hole you first went in, which closes after a set amount of time.

Makes me want to start a new character myself when I read posts and comments about doing a level in 4-5 hours lol.

Sounds like you're having fun, which is refreshing to read 😀

Good luck to you 👍

Yyeah
Quite liked levelling in tomb of the dead on my warrior. The archers can be a little troublesome though if there are too many in range. Just incase you didn't know, there are certain holes that the zombies come from that can tele you into the basement. The basement rooms come in 3 different sizes I think. The really small box room is OK, but the larger of the room can be a problem, especially with those archers. Might be worth keeping a TT in button 6 if you don't already. As if you die in the basement you can only get back in for anything you dropped through the same hole you first went in, which closes after a set amount of time.

Makes me want to start a new character myself when I read posts and comments about doing a level in 4-5 hours lol.

Sounds like you're having fun, which is refreshing to read 😀

Good luck to you 👍
I've been told about the holes, fell in 1 about 6 levels ago and panicked and hit H Bichon haha. Thanks for the info. Can just use Lion Roar now then regroup and kill them. And I have got a RT set to 6 haha funny ay. Cheers buddy.

Yes having lots of fun. Should be sleeping though so I'm tired all the time doing later nights than I should 🤣

Yyeah

I've been told about the holes, fell in 1 about 6 levels ago and panicked and hit H Bichon haha. Thanks for the info. Can just use Lion Roar now then regroup and kill them. And I have got a RT set to 6 haha funny ay. Cheers buddy.

Yes having lots of fun. Should be sleeping though so I'm tired all the time doing later nights than I should 🤣
I'd recommend carrying a TT always on your belt. H>Bichon isn't always the quickest.

Back