Class spells | The Legend of Mir

Class spells

w17013429

Ok so I have a 146 wizz and have started a warr and tao(low levels).

I'm wondering what people would say are the best books that you definately need to level up efficiently.

Personally I think theres way too many spells available for each class but please correct me if I'm wrong
(e.g. my wizz uses predominantly frozen ground and fire spells with kit being fire damage)

But what would you recommend best setup for each class is?

Warrior you want twindrakeblade, firefrenzy, frostfrenzy, bloodlust, berserk, lionroar, and all the passive ones

Taoist you want all the pets and all the buffs, plus heal/massheal, purification, grants, borealtiger, thousandsword, toxicgas

With blood lust and tdb on my warr I use more mp and less hp than my wizz lol, I'm assuming getting extra mp is essential now for warriors?

Adding MP sockets to items is a common thing to do for warriors, they are very cheap and you'll use a lot less pots
Also as a temporary fix if you don't want to waste socket spaces is to add earthroots to your exp pots

My warr is currently tdb always on flaming sword whenever it procs protect always up bloodlust for hp regen, never really used lionroar though.

What are the benefits of having mobs run away unless you're about to die?

3 reasons, 1 of them you nailed it, if you're about to die it can save you

Other reasons are to get rid of mobs to focus on a boss / get rid of pets to focus on a tao/wiz if you're pking

Also if you're in a group trying to run through a busy cave to get to a boss, LR can help your group get through safely

With blood lust and tdb on my warr I use more mp and less hp than my wizz lol, I'm assuming getting extra mp is essential now for warriors?
One thing I see every so often is warriors using equipment that has passive MP regen (the 130 stones as a quick example) - remember, the stat amplifies the gain from MP sources. Meaning, you pop a potion, it increases the amount gained from that potion per tick up until the potion capacity is reached.

Warriors have innate low MP maximums, so if you're ever using MP regen equipment and drop a potion, chances are you will fill your mana pool before getting the full benefit from the potion.

* I'm not implying this is what you are doing, just adding this point here as an "on topic" piece of info for anyone reading.

Edit: Entrapment is also a very underrated ability - remember it paralyses for several seconds and can be used on monsters up to 4 levels higher than your character (off the top of my head, correct me if I'm wrong). Great for supers and champions.

One thing I see every so often is warriors using equipment that has passive MP regen (the 130 stones as a quick example) - remember, the stat amplifies the gain from MP sources. Meaning, you pop a potion, it increases the amount gained from that potion per tick up until the potion capacity is reached.

Warriors have innate low MP maximums, so if you're ever using MP regen equipment and drop a potion, chances are you will fill your mana pool before getting the full benefit from the potion.

* I'm not implying this is what you are doing, just adding this point here as an "on topic" piece of info for anyone reading.
I have seen this previously with regards to the tao skill increasing mp regen, at level 110 I'm using the lowest mp pots I can to maximise efficiency.

I'd suggest using Flame Thrust in place of TDB if you're trying to manage your Mana pots or conserve mana in general. Also, I'd advise using Cross Halfmoon whilst hitting more than one mob and Bloodlust procs a lot more with XHM.

I'd suggest using Flame Thrust in place of TDB if you're trying to manage your Mana pots or conserve mana in general. Also, I'd advise using Cross Halfmoon whilst hitting more than one mob and Bloodlust procs a lot more with XHM.
Is bloodlust a per mob hit thought it was only for the direct mob hit and couldn't proc from xhm?

3 reasons, 1 of them you nailed it, if you're about to die it can save you

Other reasons are to get rid of mobs to focus on a boss / get rid of pets to focus on a tao/wiz if you're pking

Also if you're in a group trying to run through a busy cave to get to a boss, LR can help your group get through safely
Didn't think this of Lions Roar need to lv that up, few times I've been in trouble and could have easily got out of it with that tactic.

Pointless post alert

Back in the day LionRoar used to cause paralysis to everything around you, without creating “Terror”

When you look at it now and with how the game has developed, that was pretty op back then lol

Pointless post alert

Back in the day LionRoar used to cause paralysis to everything around you, without creating “Terror”

When you look at it now and with how the game has developed, that was pretty op back then lol
That would be good I was a tao back in the day

Back then, me and another lad think his name was Dean, he was a warrior and we would always hunt together for a few years. So it was a good team. I did have a warrior at one point but wasn't very high level compared to the tao and it took agesss to level them up haha

Back then, me and another lad think his name was Dean, he was a warrior and we would always hunt together for a few years. So it was a good team. I did have a warrior at one point but wasn't very high level compared to the tao and it took agesss to level them up haha
Haha yeah I think levelling has come a long way now with the help of a few mechanics

I'm lv 155 now, it's starting to slow a bit but a good 4-5 hour session I can do most part of a lv at this point so haven't hit the hard grind just yet. The equipment defo help, just invested in some new items and noticed a big jump in performance so it's been going quicker with the upgraded items. Defo helps and having better skills as well. Awakened is very good for a warrior, looking forward to the next phase 👍

I'm lv 155 now, it's starting to slow a bit but a good 4-5 hour session I can do most part of a lv at this point so haven't hit the hard grind just yet. The equipment defo help, just invested in some new items and noticed a big jump in performance so it's been going quicker with the upgraded items. Defo helps and having better skills as well. Awakened is very good for a warrior, looking forward to the next phase 👍
I keep liking your comments coz it fills me with joy to read lol!

Yes keep at it mate, few hours in Tomb of the Dead will be a joy

Back