Battle charge problems | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Battle charge problems

I don't think the issue is to do with BC I think its to do with the whole sticky feet issue which was never suppose to be there to start with so you had your advantage and now it's gone

It moves the player while taking damage of the player been battle charged... its not suppose to be a para ring as well ...

I don't think the issue is to do with BC I think its to do with the whole sticky feet issue which was never suppose to be there to start with so you had your advantage and now it's gone

And now there is an imbalance
Didnt see many people on here complaining about having "sticky feet" on bc
People complained the cooldown was too short, so it was doubled and rightly so
Now theres a new issue in town so unless you're not gonna add anything valuable to the discussion keep your thumbs in ya pockets

And now there is an imbalance
Didnt see many people on here complaining about having "sticky feet" on bc
People complained the cooldown was too short, so it was doubled and rightly so
Now theres a new issue in town so unless you're not gonna add anything valuable to the discussion keep your thumbs in ya pockets

Not sure how you can claim imbalance when you had a bug in the skill that allowed the stuck person to get hit as well as taking the bc damage ... as scorpion said it wasn't meant to do that but if you want that then request it....

I don’t have much issues I’m hitting people every BC,

Just revert to 4 seconds <3 bout time we got some love

Reduce battlecharge cooldown by 2/3 seconds. how about that? =) wizzies got them broken ship pets, taos got dumb 2 step repel spell and 6000 pets, give us old BC back or 6 seconds =)

or 6 seconds + stun :D

Wasn't original cool down 4 seconds? If it stays at the current stage where they can walk away then reduce the cooldown back to its original time.

damage??? wat u mean??? 500-1000 sounds right?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how you can claim imbalance when you had a bug in the skill that allowed the stuck person to get hit as well as taking the bc damage ... as scorpion said it wasn't meant to do that but if you want that then request it....

ofc u not warrior here. BC seriously problems. BC has no damage. wat bc for then?

damage??? wat u mean??? 500-1000 sounds right?

- - - Updated - - -

ofc u not warrior here. BC seriously problems. BC has no damage. wat bc for then?

It's the same as shoulder dash, but with a bit of extra damage. If you can hit at the same time and para player then it's instant death for most people. In that case please also enable TU for PVP

It's the same as shoulder dash, but with a bit of extra damage. If you can hit at the same time and para player then it's instant death for most people. In that case please also enable TU for PVP

I agree with this ^

Maybe more like a few second tdb stun would be a middle ground?

Disable para in pvp ^_^

Anyways, if u don’t wanna get para’d Stack PR, bring antidotes, there’s counters to that shit atleast..... whereas MDR PDR no counters unless u manage to get stupid ignore without losing any Dc/mc/sc lol..

BC only had problems when you could literally 1 shot people I’m talking 1 blazing sword rev, 1 tdb revving a Tao, 2 shotting every class literally, now that isn’t the case anymore unless your fully buffed even then still ain’t that bad, also get above that warriors lvl xD another counter, u guys got ship pets and other pets that para, taos are mental on here, Warriors are like eh now..

Tdb doesn’t last very long stun wise, needs to be increasd, if battlecharge Cooldown isn’t reduced and people can run out of it like nothing, a stun on that probs compensate

Ignore: Allow us to BC Dash again LOL

Back