Battle charge problems | The Legend of Mir

Battle charge problems

sabriel

Andy pls check battlecharge skill. Why Bc someone and they just run off immediately.
Before bc someone can hit them once at least.
This is no difference with shoulder dash. Oh right shoulder dash 0 gg cost and 4 sec cool time great!!

This is almost certainly due to a bug that was fixed. What I mean is, earlier there was a bug that prevented players moving after the dash.

If this is truly an issue we need to consider adding a stun type effect to the skills

This is almost certainly due to a bug that was fixed. What I mean is, earlier there was a bug that prevented players moving after the dash.

If this is truly an issue we need to consider adding a stun type effect to the skills

Yes please.

- - - Updated - - -

That can be considered. 1 hit TU players.

yes something like 50/50 chance of getting Paralyzed with B.C. would be acceptable :)

don't shay this please 5s, can u play a warrior lets see???

Tao is better than warrior in fight Am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

run around pets and giv warrior some hit. what warrior can do???

don't shay this please 5s, can u play a warrior lets see???

Tao is better than warrior in fight Am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

run around pets and giv warrior some hit. what warrior can do???
Lion Roar? Every class is good just need to know how to use your skills. A good Tao can own all in PvP.

Reduce battlecharge cooldown by 2/3 seconds. how about that? =) wizzies got them broken ship pets, taos got dumb 2 step repel spell and 6000 pets, give us old BC back or 6 seconds =)

or 6 seconds + stun :D

Last edited:
Reduce battlecharge cooldown by 2/3 seconds. how about that? =) wizzies got them broken ship pets, taos got dumb 2 step repel spell and 6000 pets, give us old BC back or 6 seconds =)

or 6 seconds + stun :D
sounds legit.

I do think it's time warriors were brought back up a little. The extended bc cooldown was required at the time, but since new skills have been released plus higher players with more powerful items it's about Time the cooldown on bc was restored to it's original length

Back