Andy Scorpian. Is there any chance you can forgive speed79 back | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Andy Scorpian. Is there any chance you can forgive speed79 back

Llooooool, ye u can use stuff like pingzapper wtfast they ain’t an issue just helps lower ur ping so Arabs didn’t 10 step lag back in the day
you. Are funny man. Btw. I will be in game anyway with your help or not and u will stay the same. Wen u see me you will tt. And btw I dont use vpn. Or wtfast coz I got normal ping off 25 to 60. Ops not for you ibby.

Last edited:
Llooooool, ye u can use stuff like pingzapper wtfast they ain’t an issue just helps lower ur ping so Arabs didn’t 10 step lag back in the day
my point. I lived in London with top connection ps a decent laptop and yet this tw@t who lived out of continent with dial up connection some how was able to hit me whilst am miles away, then I found out he got banned for using third party programmes.

You ask for your account back striped? The amount of effort you put into forum posts could of made a 155 warrior again ha

You ask for your account back striped? The amount of effort you put into forum posts could of made a 155 warrior again ha
And mabye 165. But speed79 is my name in etch server I did play and I like my account and I aredy got access on 159 war now mate. In my eyes I discovered that I aredy banned for 3 year. For. Moving 6 stone from sia to a noob. enough. Last time I got banned for using pingz free trial and Andy gave me speed79 back after 3 week and I didnt get my old storeg back and I didnt say anything I just say ty Andy and build new one here my point I played arcdia in so hard with lag and I stay there and invite lods just coz I know Andy are good game master.

- - - Updated - - -

#FreeThePrisoners Andy. Lods off player need hope and lods need good pk and I need to be back

Yeh give him the " recfomebd a friend option "
So if he gets a few ppl playing the server you'll unban his chars stripped .

A don't agree on cheating but would like some more players and more pvping in game

DONT BRING BACK SPEED79. Once a cheat always a cheat.

You say this right but im pretty sure Blazinhero got robbed coz someone sent him a link to download cheats but nothing was done about it
p.s. might be some other dude but ik someone was hacked this way

You say this right but im pretty sure Blazinhero got robbed coz someone sent him a link to download cheats but nothing was done about it
p.s. might be some other dude but ik someone was hacked this way
I am not neroz mate and I refuse what neroz done on the game he is the only one who benefit from the bug what is cost me all my account. Top lvl all class and many storeg u never seen likely. All has been done in normal ways ner0z. Called ahmed said never like him really he bag me all the time just to be in my guild

Too much hate for nothing too much all I know that I was the best there

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is real magica quit 4 year ago she was an old lady can match to play so who the fuck playing magica of course you're not the real one and and you can pick your fucking account like how he done with Seema and gidon is stolen account real owner is from Philippines and I can tell you must of all the old account with the real owners and what they done and what the pie from the other players and I can even put some receipt from Western Union so everyone can shut the fuck off off-hand stay in your business

- - - Updated - - -

Actually 90% of you you are dumb keep attacking speed keep attacking speed because it's Pete come back we're gonna get fucked oh my god go part in the forum attack him tell him something bad fucking shit. And if I am still there he was going to to lock my dick with tongues

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm not playing my arcadia and I don't claim any account there and I'm not going to play with any other people account so don't waste time thinking about me .

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is real magica quit 4 year ago she was an old lady can match to play so who the fuck playing magica of course you're not the real one and and you can pick your fucking account like how he done with Seema and gidon is stolen account real owner is from Philippines and I can tell you must of all the old account with the real owners and what they done and what the pie from the other players and I can even put some receipt from Western Union so everyone can shut the fuck off off-hand stay in your business

- - - Updated - - -

Actually 90% of you you are dumb keep attacking speed keep attacking speed because it's Pete come back we're gonna get fucked oh my god go part in the forum attack him tell him something bad fucking shit. And if I am still there he was going to to lock my dick with tongues

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm not playing my arcadia and I don't claim any account there and I'm not going to play with any other people account so don't waste time thinking about me .

Moh you sound very angry!! You are banned it’s that simple and stop making false accusations. Do you know real Magica’s name? I do and I know her irl. Sharing ain’t a crime, it’s called TRUST but obv you don’t know what that is.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You chat so much shit no wonder your still banned anyway keep moaning and enjoying posting on forum because no one gives a flying fuck :)

Back