Andy Scorpian. Is there any chance you can forgive speed79 back | The Legend of Mir

Andy Scorpian. Is there any chance you can forgive speed79 back

doom00

Its only the 6 stone what sia gave me and there's gave it to a noob account. You aredy banned. I talk about my self and what I know Please Andy it has been to longtime banish I am sorry for you and for avryone p.s speed79. I will be happy if you could show me mercy I am a big fan off your work.

Sorry i dont know you and sorry for your acct that clearly means alot to you.
However if implemented in cheating for an advantage in anyway and you got unbanned that would just take away all morals and ethos of an equal played game away for everyone else.
Luckily im no gm and my oppinion dont count so good luck on it all.

Sorry i dont know you and sorry for your acct that clearly means alot to you.
However if implemented in cheating for an advantage in anyway and you got unbanned that would just take away all morals and ethos of an equal played game away for everyone else.
Luckily im no gm and my oppinion dont count so good luck on it all.
Yah mate it mean lot and I didnt cheat mate. My folt wes I Lsn to sia he come in his last day and. Say for all the game. He can make bug. From lower stone. Told him to prove he asked for lower stone I pass him 6 different stone just to make it harder for him and he done it and trun it back to me. My greedy side accept the deal and after I got screed and asked lods to make rewind. Coz I see lods. Talking to him so I say he fucked lots more off player. Dats it mate I wea the beat in game for 5 year

why not just make a new account and new char?
Don't think a server like this would have lasted for so long if the developers didn't stick to their fundamental principles.
You knew you were cheating when you got the stones didn't you? Now you have to live with the consequences. But you can start fresh and be better this time :)

Hope you decides to start again and bring some hot pvp into the game.

Hi 5startao mate am moh. I see you there. Wen he say it and druop runs and. His not my mate or even. Shear and u know it his neroz mate and he say for avryone just to fuck ner0z 0 with me bro. + if I know the bug why I pass lower stone for him and get it back in my mine account you are smart mate and I like you. And please dont hate me not me who got you 160 belt bro '

- - - Updated - - -

It make different to you if I play my account back lvl 155 or stay on 157 account. No different bro if am aredy there

It make different to you if I play my account back lvl 155 or stay on 157 account. No different bro if am aredy there

Sorry, i don't really understand what you are trying to say here.

I think its important for the Developers to keep to their principles, especially if it has kept their game running for this long.
Making a exception in their rule will damage the legitimacy of the server. If 1 rule can be changed due to the desire of 1 individual, then no rules will matter anymore.

Hi 5startao mate am moh. I see you there. Wen he say it and druop runs and. His not my mate or even. Shear and u know it his neroz mate and he say for avryone just to fuck ner0z 0 with me bro. + if I know the bug why I pass lower stone for him and get it back in my mine account you are smart mate and I like you. And please dont hate me not me who got you 160 belt bro '

- - - Updated - - -

U back playing? If u feel its worth fighting for then do what feels best for you but whilst u fighting ur cause why dont you just play another char ore join a guild to help ya ding up those lvls quickly

I hope Andy understand me and. Understand. I respect him and I know his fair. He can see all. My account log and chat. If what I did say not truo. He will know I admit my folt as man and I hope I win his respect for it ' ps you can keep all my storeg with all my gg and gold and the rest I just asked for my original account

Absolutely 0 chance Moh. You are friends with all of them you guys shared accounts and prolly still share noobs. If I had the slightest feeling that you are a good guy I would have backed you up by now. The fact is you sold me out over an item and the same greed got you banned now “ over an item” like the fella mentioned above by unbanning you it will simply kill the morals.

Absolutely 0 chance Moh. You are friends with all of them you guys shared accounts and prolly still share noobs. If I had the slightest feeling that you are a good guy I would have backed you up by now. The fact is you sold me out over an item and the same greed got you banned now “ over an item” like the fella mentioned above by unbanning you it will simply kill the morals.

Sold you for item you mean guild pk? cos I only getting item from pk sorry for you and for avryone I pk and make him feeling bad or better man I aredy. Know what you will say and there is lot more can be sied I just asking Andy if he can see that if he can look in my case with good eye and like I said Andy please man read the chat on the. 6 runs screen what u post and you will know I say the truo words dont hate me to much love me to much

Oh can we fuck off with this please. Andy has said plenty times his decision is final. Go find another game to cheat on

Oh can we fuck off with this please. Andy has said plenty times his decision is final. Go find another game to cheat on
zed. I have talked to you in game before and you looked like a nice guy anyway. Am in arcdia soon I will be active and you will know me more.

- - - Updated - - -

If Andy need even to take all my kit and gave me. My account naked there np it was the offer long time ago

Sold you for item you mean guild pk? cos I only getting item from pk sorry for you and for avryone I pk and make him feeling bad or better man I aredy. Know what you will say and there is lot more can be sied I just asking Andy if he can see that if he can look in my case with good eye and like I said Andy please man read the chat on the. 6 runs screen what u post and you will know I say the truo words dont hate me to much love me to much

Pk whilst using WTFast? Your a joke mate don’t be sorry you are just 2 face and you used and abused all the Jordan players to gain your kit in first place. Stop crying to Andy your giving MOH SALLAH bad name.

UNBANN Larry least he has some decency.

Pk whilst using WTFast? Your a joke mate don’t be sorry you are just 2 face and you used and abused all the Jordan players to gain your kit in first place. Stop crying to Andy your giving MOH SALLAH bad name. 😁 lol
UNBANN Larry least he has some decency.
information for you. Vpn is allowed. Ask Andy or read old post. And I dont use it. Mate. I don't explain how much you hate me now. But wen I wes there. How you act like my lady look for different reasons UNBANN Larry yes coz he done. 0 for real just protect a friend you have my voice lady's

- - - Updated - - -

Jordan players there all my friends tell now we talking and lods more I need you to understand like how I have lods off enamy I got lot off good friends. I pked only show off player who pk avryone anywhere. Ask thelegend guild did ever fc pked you or ur guild ask wicca and wmh guild my alliance any way Andy Scorpian have to look and think by his mind not with your.

- - - Updated - - -

Man. There. Player quite the game wen I get banned. You understand how many player I can ask to vote for me here?

- - - Updated - - -

But here my word I will not ask no one to talk for my own business

information for you. Vpn is allowed. Ask Andy or read old post. And I dont use it. Mate. I don't explain how much you hate me now. But wen I wes there. How you act like my lady look for different reasons UNBANN Larry yes coz he done. 0 for real just protect a friend you have my voice lady's

- - - Updated - - -

Jordan players there all my friends tell now we talking and lods more I need you to understand like how I have lods off enamy I got lot off good friends. I pked only show off player who pk avryone anywhere. Ask thelegend guild did ever fc pked you or ur guild ask wicca and wmh guild my alliance any way Andy Scorpian have to look and think by his mind not with your.

- - - Updated - - -

Man. There. Player quite the game wen I get banned. You understand how many player I can ask to vote for me here?

- - - Updated - - -

But here my word I will not ask no one to talk for my own business
vpn not allowed and you would get temp bann and using it again would been perm bann. Anyhow you were friends with all the thief’s. Mongols were in my good book until they joined Fuji who is a well known scam artist amongs old school players hence why mongols recruited him Cos they didn’t know his background and obv mongols couldn’t survive against Europa and nor could you hence you allied with them and the thieving Italians. I was gone after came back and saw you crying on forums every day to unbann you. Like seriously have some self respect you have asked over 74848484 times and all you getting is “ aiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr” a moment ago you said you had nothing to do with those players now suddenly your friends lol your a fykin lie and everything you say is web of lies. Bottom line is “ Cheaters don’t win and Winners don’t cheat” :)
Oh ps the only people that can back you up are the same thief’s I have mentioned above.

Llooooool, ye u can use stuff like pingzapper wtfast they ain’t an issue just helps lower ur ping so Arabs didn’t 10 step lag back in the day

Last edited:
Back