Amulets | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Amulets

I've been buying them almost daily, he updated them recently, what do you consider "very broken"? Without actual information I'm not sure what you expect to be done

Have you brought any today mate? Blindingly obvious as to what is wrong; prices all over the place, some showing as pots, some as artefact and all out of stock. Some also have, I presume, a Korean description. Going back in game in a sec but they weren’t right earlier.

Have you brought any today mate? Blindingly obvious as to what is wrong; prices all over the place, some showing as pots, some as artefact and all out of stock. Some also have, I presume, a Korean description. Going back in game in a sec but they weren’t right earlier.

Was fine last night, and the server hasn't been rebooted and there's been no patches I'm aware of. Possibly some client files gone wrong? Tried a re-install of the game client?

agreed 1000% !

- - - Updated - - -

playing a tao as long as i have i spose i just got used to it , but they defo need increasing as on any normal hunt my bags filled with psn/amulets/tele/recallset/buff pots / and maybe if theres space a TT and rt bundle

Just an idea allow tao class to have a larger item bag with 8 slots just for amulets, poison etc.. Slots can only be filled with these items
Also would be nice to lower the price of rev stones... On baal if I use rev stone I'm out of pocket 1.3 mil.. Hard to ask players to chip in every time.

Last edited:
Was fine last night, and the server hasn't been rebooted and there's been no patches I'm aware of. Possibly some client files gone wrong? Tried a re-install of the game client?

Ammys still borked for me but no one else has posted a problem so must be local to me. Windows did do some updates (but I would have thought others machines updated too).

Can you please remind me what file I need to delete to force the updater to run?

My amulet keeps vanishing on me, expiring. 450k for an amulet to expire when not even used half of it is kind of annoying, can you please remove the timer on these?

- - - Updated - - -

My amulet keeps vanishing on me, expiring. 450k for an amulet to expire when not even used half of it is kind of annoying, can you please remove the timer on these?

Also the npc that sells these amulets in PW is constantly buged, shows 20 stock but when try to buy one they have zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the npc that sells these amulets in PW is constantly buged, shows 20 stock but when try to buy one they have zero.

Something I only noticed the other day, when you buy ammys from shop they seem to be ordered by expiry time. The ones at the top are short, sometimes only hours, scroll to the bottom to get one with 7 days

Something I only noticed the other day, when you buy ammys from shop they seem to be ordered by expiry time. The ones at the top are short, sometimes only hours, scroll to the bottom to get one with 7 days

Nice one dude but hopefully they remove it entirely.

Without wanting to sound like a dick, the response and treatment from GMs at the minute is terrible, server is screaming for major updates but we struggle to get simple fixes.

This server can continue for years with enough attention but the effort needs put in. Active GM, active server.

I suspect the ones at the top are ones sold by players - is there particular NPCs where this is a problem? May be best to disable sale of amulets/poison to these NPCs

id love to just have permanent amulets/poison as long as you have it equipped , maybe having to get it repaired or something to alleviate the costs ?

Ok I have removed the sell function for a future reboot. Incidentally, I wonder if items sold with an expiry time are causing the other purchase issues. I shall investigate.

Back