Amulets | The Legend of Mir

Amulets

2dark_2teh1

Amulets are a very dated mechanic,

Toxic gas is also an issue, its a very good spell that is ruined because it costs 15 per cost. On any given hunt my amulets and poison use up 10-12 spaces in bag.

No other class has to waste that many bag spaces before even leaving town, too often I'm on exp pot and have to TT from an area because I ran out of amulets. No other class has this issue. Every second on a exp pot not getting exp you've wasted GG and that feels bad man.

Simple solution is to make amulets and poison 5000/5000 or something we don't have to carry as many.

Yeah tbh I don't play tao much but I can already see this being annoying. Higher level amulets and poisons should have much higher amounts, maybe 5000 is pushing it a bit, but definitely more than it is now, say like lvl 130 amulet 500, lvl 140 amulet 1000, lvl 150 1500, lvl 160 2000 something like that would be better

Yeah tbh I don't play tao much but I can already see this being annoying. Higher level amulets and poisons should have much higher amounts, maybe 5000 is pushing it a bit, but definitely more than it is now, say like lvl 130 amulet 500, lvl 140 amulet 1000, lvl 150 1500, lvl 160 2000 something like that would be better

Can i ask why? The mechanic is outdated in general, I'd prefer they be removed period, but that would be a much harder task.

It shouldn't matter if you a level 90 tao or 160 tao, you shouldn't have to waste up to like 12 bag spaces just to play your character.

Especially on this server were selling flowers is apparently the best way to make income.

agreed 1000% !

- - - Updated - - -

playing a tao as long as i have i spose i just got used to it , but they defo need increasing as on any normal hunt my bags filled with psn/amulets/tele/recallset/buff pots / and maybe if theres space a TT and rt bundle

......... fast add on to this post i think it is 100% unfair on tao's haveing to pay 90k for a (L) omamori or more look at soulomamori (xl) that is 250k per 1 with the lower gold drop rate .... ill get all my omamoris and go hunt and lvl and the end of it i not made my gold back to no drops or lack of gold from monstars ........ i dont see wars or wizzy haveing to pay that much for there gear or pots it is unfair on taos can u look in to dropping the price ..... thank you for reading

......... fast add on to this post i think it is 100% unfair on tao's haveing to pay 90k for a (L) omamori or more look at soulomamori (xl) that is 250k per 1 with the lower gold drop rate .... ill get all my omamoris and go hunt and lvl and the end of it i not made my gold back to no drops or lack of gold from monstars ........ i dont see wars or wizzy haveing to pay that much for there gear or pots it is unfair on taos can u look in to dropping the price ..... thank you for reading

Just a random thought, no idea if this would be any use or not

How about make it that toughening oil (6gg = no dura loss for 3 hours) included amulets. So you still need to wear an amulet but spells/skills don't use it up as long as you have tough oil active

How about make it that toughening oil (6gg = no dura loss for 3 hours) included amulets. So you still need to wear an amulet but spells/skills don't use it up as long as you have tough oil active
that’s a brilliant idea.

would love to bump this up due to prices of amulets ...... aas on my last post maybe to fix it u can make mobs can drop them

Good idea but why not GPS rather than GG and available at the trader...

Because they want us to spend gg, this aint a charity :)

Coming from a wiz. Good answer.... Maybe introduce a wizards amulet for some skills.. Think you might have a change of heart..
Not a dig Zade just a thought.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Coming from a wiz. Good answer.... Maybe introduce a wizards amulet for some skills.. Think you might have a change of heart..
Not a dig Zade just a thought.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Been playing my tao a fair bit recently, I know how expensive they are :)

Sigh indeed. Have they been fixed in shops yet? Looked very broken when I checked earlier today.

I think Scorp is having a bit of a mare at the mo. Hope it doesn’t put him off a kick arse Halloween event.

I've been buying them almost daily, he updated them recently, what do you consider "very broken"? Without actual information I'm not sure what you expect to be done

Back