198 weps | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

198 weps

I don't see how that's 'fked up'

There's a selection of bonus stats, you can see them all by browsing the NPCs

Pick the one you like and make one of those
If you're into fire damage, make an EM one, if you're into ITD make an orc one, if you're into a bit of ITD and Element mix get the infernal one

The only part that I disagree with is that the ones that start out lower level are generally easier to get the upgrades finished on. It should be more evened out in difficulty, keep the high level ones as they are, but stuff like EM and Orc should need at least 2x what they currently do, or more, to justify the jump in stats and make it take as long as the ones that start out higher level

One could argue the orc weapons are infinitely easier to do and should have weaker bonus stats to that of one that is undoubtedly more difficult to craft.

One could argue the orc weapons are infinitely easier to do and should have weaker bonus stats to that of one that is undoubtedly more difficult to craft.
Nobody is denying that. I'm vouching for the reciprocal idea of how to solve it though. Instead of making the stats weaker, make the quest harder

Or just up the stats a little on the eternal, infernal, immortal weapons.

The other flip side is, is there a third upgrade on the Ely weapons? Those are no doubt the hardest to upgrade and are left by the wayside I think? I haven't found an npc for that third upgrade yet.

Edit

Updating quests now would only serve to punish those that haven't done it yet, not the correct way I feel.

Or just up the stats a little on the eternal, infernal, immortal weapons.

The other flip side is, is there a third upgrade on the Ely weapons? Those are no doubt the hardest to upgrade and are left by the wayside I think? I haven't found an npc for that third upgrade yet.

Edit

Updating quests now would only serve to punish those that haven't done it yet, not the correct way I feel.
Agreed, Chuck on an extra Ely damage or 2 and 5-5 more dc/mc/sc and bobs your uncle

is it worth the effort to upgrade my evilmir sceptre ? i assume the materials drop in rift bosses which would make it really hard/time consuming as a casusl solo wiz with below par gear, little spare time and no BDD pets? IS there an upgrade for Eternal wands as I was kindly gifted a half decent one ?

There is an upgrade for the eternal wands, the npc is in marbled maze. Not the easiest to get to. But the mats needed are enchanted minerals if I'm not mistaken.

Back