198 weps | The Legend of Mir

198 weps

Alsiral

Contributor
Please can the 198 wep stats be looked at.

as the hardest quests in game, the balance of stats is beyond terrible. The easiest (in terms of collecting) is the evil Mir upgrade, take wep from mid 170!s to 198 and adds a ton of extra stats.

the hardest in terms of collecting, is for the 194 weps and the added stats are a joke at best. 11-10 dc acc 2 Ely damage 1 itd 1. It’s pitiful for the work involved to get there.

maybe the op ness of the easier quest is what’s upsetting

I did question as to why none of them have pa, ma, or sa.

Same for Ely weapons. Why no pa, sa, or ma on upgrade?

Thoroughly confused. Not that I can afford any of them or the upgrades, so it's moot for me, but still confusing.

I think upgrade quests need looking at, and the stats that are added. spend months and months to gain what? 5-10 MC? lol spending 50gg a day on bribes

I think upgrade quests need looking at, and the stats that are added. spend months and months to gain what? 5-10 MC? lol spending 50gg a day on bribes

I think the better skin is more rewarding than the stats, I’ve never done any upgrade other than the 156 wep because the drop rates are just awful and I don’t have gamegold to pay that NPC every hour. Kind of crap really the fact it’s sold as an in game quest but really it’s just another p2w system.

The Bichon Farmer and BDD Giovanni quests of old were true achievable quests that each person could progress towards. The Secret Ingredient was the worst dropping item and was eventually put into the game shop. These new upgrade quests is like needing 1,000 Secret Ingredients.

I think the better skin is more rewarding than the stats, I’ve never done any upgrade other than the 156 wep because the drop rates are just awful and I don’t have gamegold to pay that NPC every hour. Kind of crap really the fact it’s sold as an in game quest but really it’s just another p2w system.

The Bichon Farmer and BDD Giovanni quests of old were true achievable quests that each person could progress towards. The Secret Ingredient was the worst dropping item and was eventually put into the game shop. These new upgrade quests is like needing 1,000 Secret Ingredients.
Only the 1st and 2nd upgrades get new skins, 3rd upgrade looks the same as 2nd

I've done 2 items to 3rd upgrade now, did about 1/2 the materials through hunting and about 1/2 with gg, honestly I thought it was worth it for me. Stat increases you get for it aren't game changing, which is a good thing.

People who don't want to p2w can stop after 2nd upgrade, the first 2 upgrades are pretty easy. 3rd is a non-essential to give rich people something else to spend on without getting too bored

Only the 1st and 2nd upgrades get new skins, 3rd upgrade looks the same as 2nd

I've done 2 items to 3rd upgrade now, did about 1/2 the materials through hunting and about 1/2 with gg, honestly I thought it was worth it for me. Stat increases you get for it aren't game changing, which is a good thing.

People who don't want to p2w can stop after 2nd upgrade, the first 2 upgrades are pretty easy. 3rd is a non-essential to give rich people something else to spend on without getting too bored

I suppose I’m a bit old school now in my way of thinking and the new community has moved on.

It was just my opinion and the horse has already bolted anyway.

Well if you look at how difficult it is to get upgrade components and compare that 5 to 10 stat gain vs farming crystals the grind is about the same.

The difference is you are all used to just being able to buy crystals, not you taos fk you 1600gg :rolleyes:, and upgrading your kit and not having to farm for anything solo.

I've had tons of enchanted minerals drop in crypts and lanes while leveling my wiz. Enough to make a few large and mediums. But that was while I was leveling. Killing every mob, keeping meter up, and I wasn't target farming them.

If yall just keep running thru and just kill supers and champs then yea, it's gonna take fking ages.

But either way I do agree upgrades need to be easier, the hourly quest needs to be 50 demons souls as well as 5gg, and certain items need looking at for desiarable stats. No one is going to upgrade 194 weapons when you get better stats out of lower weapons.

I am nearing the end of 2nd upgrade on eternal wiz wep and am feeling a little dispirited at the apparent little reward.... this is the highest current level wep yet, as noted above, doesnt seem to reflect well with the evilmir upgraded wep.... have i been wasting my time....

So if you check out all the npcs in elysian, it'll tell you the final base stats of all the 198 upgraded items. Weapons and armors. I did this to find out the difference between the Zuma and orc upgrades on orchorn wand. Ice/lightning vs fire/lightning.

I did this as soon as I found them and the 194 weapons gain 7.5 ignore target defense. How powerful is that vs ma/pa/sa?

While other weapons, like soulweaver,hobgoblin,evil mir gained pa/sa/ma.

Why do the 194 weapons not gain those stats?

That's a question for the gm, but in my opinion they should.

Either way he had a plan and you need to plan accordingly to what stats you want.

I can sorta see why the higher tier of weapons don't have the associated attacks and gain ignore target defense instead, and having both would seem broken id imagine.

Maybe he figured people that are on third tier of the 190 weapons are already mostly capped on such stats such as ma/sa/pa and adding them would be redundant?

well... finished 2nd upgrade and now have EternalScepter ..... gotta say dissapointed... Level 194 and ... meh... ITD? now 3%.... woo so 1 in 33 hits will ignore??? whoop de do.

Do 3rd upgrade? No incentive.... various stuff + 162 enchantedmineral will take looong time (even with bribes)... reward? 1% ele and 1% itd.... so... 1 in 25 hits get ignored? whoop de do....

wep will probably now just gather dust in the back of storage... whats this talk on 7.5%??????

sigh.. dispirited.

well... finished 2nd upgrade and now have EternalScepter ..... gotta say dissapointed... Level 194 and ... meh... ITD? now 3%.... woo so 1 in 33 hits will ignore??? whoop de do.

Do 3rd upgrade? No incentive.... various stuff + 162 enchantedmineral will take looong time (even with bribes)... reward? 1% ele and 1% itd.... so... 1 in 25 hits get ignored? whoop de do....

wep will probably now just gather dust in the back of storage... whats this talk on 7.5%??????

sigh.. dispirited.
Ok, i was mistaken. The 190 weapons are as follows per screenshot, and tbh, I thought they gained 7.5% itd and its only 4% when the orchorn weapons gain 7.5%?

So the 190 weapons gain itd and elemental damage, while others gain specific elementals like ice/holy, and more itd?

Yea something is fked up i think.

orcweap.png190weapon.png

Last edited:
The em wep gets a dc 30-30 boost couple of fd a dd, 6 undead, 11acc and added PA……
The dc/sc/mc is evened out across the board for the 198 weapons as they are technically all considered 198.

Whats different is the other bonuses they gain and I think the 190 weapons are fked up maybe? GM would have to answer.

Back